Tadpole, mendak and naira the great

Posted: 4 years ago

I think that to be honest kairav's interest in his father could have been done better they  could have shown kids at school saying papa's look after mama's bla bla

It would make more sense then seeing him just magically knowing papa will fix it all...

The little tadpole is annoying but kartik's interest in him is cute. Can he please open his eyes when delivering dialogues its ridiculous to watch.

Kartik's genuine interest in him is cute... That's the only redeemable watchable parts of the episode...I cringe watching naira cry, dressed so poorly, and mouthing of dialogues that make no sense....

also i think they are going to redeem naira by making this mihir's fault...(but i am hopeful they do this because naira has become so boring +_+)

I can smell this coming and that vedika will meet naira first...or tell naira she loves someone and naira will give her advice on them...

eventually vedika will realize kartik isnt happy coz of her but the kid and it will destroy her how i look forward to seeing her happiness die

vedika's smiling face annoys me so much i just wanted samar to throw vansh on her and knock her out...

Lol why is vedika calling samar bhaiya ???he is chachu +_+ someone never watch yeh rishta before joining the show...

I liked Kairav-Naira scene today...there was emotional connection...unlike previous times...the way she promised him....her neurons activated for a while...finally she realized that Kairav is suffering because of her & she is not a good mother...though the reason was different...also somewhere I liked her don't speak a single word against my husband...Tinu-Cheenu conversation was cute....not exceptional...first conversation was very special...though the way he called him tadpole was heart warming ❤️...tadpole is connecting sherni and mendak....

Mahila mandali fight scene was most poorly executed scene of entire episode....meh...quality is downgrading...was watching May episodes...they were still better...though these episodes might give them better trp...how Kartik will meet Kairav...how he is going to react seeing Naira alive...

Don't know what happened to Naira's dressing sense....I guess her turned off neurons affected her choice...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago

Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

I liked Kairav-Naira scene today...there was emotional connection...unlike previous times...the way she promised him....her neurons were activated for a while...finally she realized that Kairav is suffering because of her...though the reason was different...also somewhere I liked her don't speak a single word against my husband...Tinu-Cheenu conversation was cute....not exceptional...first conversation was very special...though the way he called him tadpole was heart warming ❤️...he is connecting sherni and mendak...

Mahila mandali fight scene was most poorly executed scene of entire episode....meh...quality is downgrading...was watching May episodes...they were still better...though these episodes might give them better trp...how Kartik will meet Kairav...how he is going to react seeing Naira alive...

Don't know what happened to Naira's dressing sense....I guess her turned off neurons affected her choice...

i just saw some garbage promo of naira talking more lies to kairav

telling him when the sky turns pink and blue butterflies surround him and two rainbows appear then his dad will appear...

Like seeing the child yearning for kartik is doing nothing for her...Its sick to watch her lie like this...shes a disappointment as a mother...she wants to never forgive him fine...but seeing him ask repeatedly for kartik and her do nothing is bullshit to me. It just doesnt add up when they show a scene of people disrespecting him and her standing up to them either...why is she staying away from him just for her own respect i dont understand i am so lost...i hate it... her character makes no sense

when she was accused of shubhams murder she tried harder than she tried after this affair bullshit...i just despise her for now they need to redeem her big time

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

i just saw some garbage promo of naira talking more lies to kairav

telling him when the sky turns pink and blue butterflies surround him and two rainbows appear then his dad will appear...

Like seeing the child yearning for kartik is doing nothing for her...Its sick to watch her lie like this...shes a disappointment as a mother...she wants to never forgive him fine...but seeing him ask repeatedly for kartik and her do nothing is bullshit to me. It just doesnt add up when they show a scene of people disrespecting him and her standing up to them either...why is she staying away from him just for her own respect i dont understand i am so lost...i hate it... her character makes no sense

when she was accused of shubhams murder she tried harder than she tried after this affair bullshit...i just despise her for now they need to redeem her big time

@bold Its actually a garbage poor quality promo...pink sky...rainbows...🤢

@red there is some back story...that "so called" back story won't make any difference...her keeping Kairav away from Kartik can never ever be justified...seeing her failing as a mother is off putting...

The only worth watching scene of the episode was Kartik and Kairav’s phone call. Yes it’s unrealistic how Kairav got Kartik’s nunber, etc, but despite everything, I am enjoying their scenes and the bond which is developing. 

In an upcoming scene, it has been shown that Naira did return but overheard MK and Kartik arguing, because of which she left. She thought kartik still doubted her. It’s a misunderstanding but at least they are giving some context to her running away. Kinda divided on how I feel about it. Can’t forget that she took away 5 yrs of Kairav’s life from Kartik without a single confrontation. 

Just can’t relate to her standing up for myself dialogues and constant self-pitying. Naira was never shown this weak before. Her character has no depth left. I was actually wondering what did she plan on doing with the goons had Kairav not brought all the women, which was Kartik’s plan. Is she all about just giving lectures now instead of taking action. 

The child actor is getting better. The squinting is annoying at times but his delivery is improving. 

Edited by Fari_15 - 4 years ago

I am enjoying Kartik and Kairav's phone calls gradually there is a bond developing between them.

Finally they gave further explanations to why Naira ran away she misunderstood Kartik still doubted her listening to his conversation with Mihir. That justified her decision to stay away from him more if he can't forgive her knowing she is dead will he do it after knowing she is alive. Still she should have at confronted him once and told him about her pregnancy before walking away. If after that she thought their relationship had no future she could have divorced him they could have co-parented at least Kairav wouldn't be suffering without a father. What she did was wrong you don't just lead your entire family into thinking your dead for 5 long years.

How can Vedika meet Naira? She has seen Naira's garlanded photo in Goenka house so she can recognise her. That Vedika is irritating and annoying looking forward to all that happiness disappearing from her face once Naira returns she has no chance in front of Naira. 

Gayu seems to have some sort of resentment towards the family because of how she and Vansh are treated which was clear from her conversation with Suvarna. Once Kairav enters the villa it will be fuel to fire with the Kairav vs Vansh track. 

Whats this vedika girl all about ? They make happy go lucky characters but theyre not supposed to smile like jokers everytime. For a change why not bring someone with brains and emotions ?

Kartik kairav phone call convo was cute..

In today's episode Naira was saying to Liza that Kairav's father (Kartik) is alive and well. That makes me wonder if it wasn't for Vedika's father Kartik would have probably been killed by that truck and Naira would have never known. Also what if Kartik had driven his bicycle in that blast area guilty of her supposed death again she would have never known. She would have lost Kartik forever and continued living in this illusion that he is all fine and well.

@Aslesha, many people have pointed this out. What if Kartik had actually committed suicide in the 5 years. The bicycle scene was a giveaway of his mental state, if not for the call, maybe he would have driven in the bomb area. Not only suicide, the shock alone could have killed him.

Not just Kartik, but Naitik as well. Did Naira wonder the impact her lies would have had on Naksh’s and Krish’s life as well? 

At this point, I won’t debate who’s in the right or wrong because the cvs have conveniently messed both the characters up to justify this separation and Naira hiding about the kid. Unfortunately, despite their efforts, nothing would justify it because the entire separation is based on misunderstandings and miscommunication. Why punish the entire family for what Kartik. How come Kartik didn’t search for her even for a night because apparently Naira returned the next morning itself. How did Naira even escape the bomb site without anyone noticing. Kairav called on a number and somehow it was Kartik’s and the kid just assumed the person is his dad. I know he’s a kid but still. 

I am just liking Kairav and Kartik’s scenes. Vedika and her constant staring is gag worthy. Not interested in Naira’s single mother drama because she’s not doing a very good at it imo. 

Karthik n kairav's convo s is building nicely.. they r so cute.. however, I wish cv's had used something logical to show a phone call btw Karthik n d kid. Alas, luks lyk they don't care anymore abt d show's tagline on being, " close to reality". 

The child actor s really small, n whatever he's doin at dis age s commendable. Probably might improve further. I don't think kids r annoying.  Shivangi's outfits r nice, it's comfy clothing which any1 wud wear. I don't expect her to wear Kurti or salwar just bcos she's playing a mother's role. She's too young to be shown lyk dat. 

Naira's storyline luks weak n cannot empathize. I feel that's where it falls flat rather than commenting on her acting skills. Cos, she's a gud actress n no questions on dat. N I read sumwer dat she was very unwell, during the shoots recently. Appreciation to d hard work n dedication they put in for work. 

And I luved d promo,  kinda view from a kid's perspective, the promo looked promising n super cute. Not necessary dat a promo has to be shown without dramatics.