Guddan

~~RESPECT Is One Of The Greatest Expressions of LOVE~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

An episode where we saw Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal standing up strongly for her precious husband Akshat Jindal's honour & respectsmiley40smiley41Dil Jaan Jigar sab le lo Gudiyasmiley27smiley31

- I loved how Akshat asked abt "Dap Tok" via ishaare to Guddansmiley20In their journey,he will be the one who will guide her & teach her abt life's hard lessons while she will be the who will guide him & teach him abt life's jhatakness wali badlaavzsmiley14Akshan will balance e/o so well in every possible ways and that's why our Akshan is UNIQUEsmiley27I adore them to core as a PERFECT COUPLEsmiley42

- Even in crowd,His eyes will always search for his Sukoon, that's Her,His Guddansmiley27Look at that smile yaarsmiley9,Such a Dil le lo Shotsmiley42

- When Akshat fell, my heart brokesmiley38It was sad to watch Akshat getting hurt with those nalayak's wordssmiley13Along with Akshat their words were bleeding her heart toosmiley38

- I just loved how she came forward, held his hand tightly and asked him to give his hand to dance with hersmiley31Another Dil le lo momentsmiley27Sherni will never ever make Her Sher feel isolated in this badlaavz ki duniyasmiley14She will stand strong for him, with him & will shunt any external force that will try to hurt her Jindal Saabsmiley10smiley32

- I just loved how Guddan declared an open challenge before her so called dosts bcz she has full faith in her & Jindal Saab's jodi  that kuch bhi ho jaayein Akshat will never ever make her lose the challengesmiley40It indirectly shows her atoot vishwas in their relationship though it doesn't need any challenge to prove but she herself initiated the challenge bcz SHE WANTS TO PROVE THAT HER DOSTS WERE WRONG here by underestimating Her precious Jindal Saab which she can't tolerate at any costsmiley14

- It's always a TREAT to watch Nishika Dancingsmiley42 I can say this infinite times that they have such a sizzling chemistrysmiley14Baap re kya energy thi unke dance moves meinsmiley40smiley41The so called toppers were looking so weak and pheeka before our Akshansmiley10smiley32 Spl mention to Guddan's Saree that looked so beautiful in dance scenessmiley20Kannu is slaying in this looksmiley42

- Adding some of the spl Akshan moments from the dancesmiley17Though it was such a tough job for me to capture them swaying so fast with the dance beatssmiley10smiley32 still I tried my bestsmiley14

- Their Eyelocks have Magicsmiley43smiley42

- Such a cute shotsmiley27smiley42

- Just loved the spl dance steps of Jindal Saab specially that sir hilofying  one smiley17& this was such a beautysmiley27

- The way Akshan were revolving around the other jodi was breathtakingsmiley43smiley42

- Getting lost in her eyes is Jindal Saab's aadat nowsmiley43smiley42

- Idiots ne dhakka maara hamare Akshan kosmiley24 but when they are with e/o,They are Safesmiley14

- Shots of the Day were these threesmiley27smiley40 Bahut mehanat lagi hai re baba for capturing themsmiley14This spl dance pose is so so romanticsmiley43smiley42

- Akshat twirling around with his Sukoon in his arms & Guddan happily chirping in his arms, Ishhhhhsmiley43smiley42

- Yeahhh Akshan won one more competitionsmiley40Mubarakaaasmiley41

- Kya dhasu tareeke se dhoya na Sherni ne apne dost logom kosmiley40smiley41

"Jindal Saab ne humein Dance mein aur zindagi mein bakhoobi sambhala hai.....Kabhi girne nahi diya humein.....Mana ki inki aur hamari umar mein thoda farak hai magar uss farak se tajurba aata hai samjahdhaari aati hai jo humein inse mili hai...."

- I just loved how Guddan admitted how her Jindal Saab always stood up with her in their journey for supporting her, never let her down & she also admits the difference b/w their age is a plus point in their relation as it gives more maturity, experience & samajhdhaari which she has inherited from her Jindal Saabsmiley14smiley32

"......Itne izzat karte hai yeh hamare..... aur hamari dosti ki bhi....."

- She also reminded them that Her Husband is forgiving their galati only bcz of her bcz he respects her & her dosti  a lotsmiley14smiley32

"Guddan....Basss......"

- The way he tried her to stop with a halka sa "Bass" & she told him not to stop her from talking what is right, that was surely a Dil le lo moment bcz Sherni would tolerate any kind of nuissance against Her Shersmiley14smiley27

"Inke saath rehkar hai na hamari bhi stupid logom ke saath rehne ki aadat choot gayi hai...."

"Woh raha bahar ka raasta... now just walk"

- Woaahh what a dialogue Shernismiley40Seedhe bahar ka raasta dikha diya yeh kehke ki she wont like stupid people's company q ki her aadat now got upgraded with her Jindal Saab's saathsmiley41

"Yeh Ghar yeh izzat yeh rudba yeh sab humein Jindal Saab se hi mila hai Kavya.....EK JHALLI SI GUDDAN KO GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL BANANE WALE JINDAL SAAB HI HAI...... AUR KOI BHI BEWAKOOF AUR BATTAMEEZ INSAAN AAKAR HAMARE HI GHAR MEIN HAMARE PATI KI BEIZZATI KAREGA HUM KOI STATUE HAI JO CHUP CHAP SUN LENGE....???? AUR KUCH NAHI KAHENGE? NAHI....ABHI KE ABHI NIKAL JAAYIYE HAMARE GHAR SE......"

"HUM HAMARE PATI KE APMAAN KARNE KA HAQ KISIKO NAHI DETHE.....NA HI KISI GHARWALE KO AUR NA HI KISI BAHARWALE KO.....AUR AGLI BAAR HAMARE GHAR AAYE TOH TABHI AAYE JAB HAMARE PATI KA SAMMAN KAR SAKE....."

- Dialogues of The Daysmiley40smiley41This answer from Sherni was a clear cut jawab to all gharwale(Chudail & Chorni) and baharwale(Nikkamme Dosts) that She, Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal will never ever tolerate any kind of beizzathi of Her Hubby before her eyessmiley32If anyone dare to do that then kindly be ready to receive the wrath of Her Sherni Avataar's prakopsmiley32I just loved how she admitted Jindal Saab's pivotal role in reforming a Jhalli Guddan Gupta to a Mature Guddan Akshat Jindalsmiley14smiley32The way Akshat was admiring His Samajhdhaari ki Gudiya, His Guddan took My dilsmiley27smiley31

- I can say this another infinite times that the way Akshan adore, admire & respect e/o for their qualities na it's totally Pyaarsmiley10smiley32 & I feel so proud to be an Akshan Fangirlsmiley14smiley27

"Aise kya dekh rahe hai....??Hum chahe aapko kuch marzi keh le aise koi bahar ka aapke saath aise baat karega toh uske saath aise behave karenge na?"

- This was such a cute moment b/w Hubby-Wifey When he was lost in her baatein, smiles feeling so much happiness from hearing her confessions, , she said she will never allow any baharwala to say anything to him though she possess the Haq to talk to him in any waysmiley15She haq jatafying on Her Jindal Saab is Dil Le Losmiley27

- Just look at the way he is still staring at her retreating figure with a content smile indicating his dil ki khushi of having her As His Wifesmiley42

- Dadi & Akshat Scene was such an important one in yesterday's epismiley14 I must thank CV's for giving us this scene where we can see the real feelings of Akshat towards his first wife & current wifesmiley10smiley32I loved how he asked his mom whether he was doing injustice to Antra by moving on in his life with his new found love, His Guddan & I always love how Dadi guide his son so wonderfully wrt his own feelingssmiley20smiley32Yesterday Dadi asked him to answer his own query wrt his feelings and he realised that it's not wrong in moving on as badlaavz are a part of zindagismiley14

- It's quite natural what Akshat questioned about him doing injustice to Antra by moving on bcz for a person who was grieving in his deceased wife's yaadein for past 15 years, it's not easy to engulf badlaavz so easilysmiley14If CV's didn't show him questioning the same then it wouldn't look real, So I am glad they included this scene to show how his priorities has changedsmiley20How now his world revolves around His Guddansmiley32 Him smiling after understanding the fact that move on karna zindagi mein by leaving behind your past is natural & it also indicates that he is happy to move on with his present & future, his love, His Guddansmiley20smiley32

"Jindal Saab ne na sirf iss kamre mein iss ghar mein balki apne dil mein bhi humein jagah diya hai "

- I just love the fact that each time Akshat gives Chudail her answer on her face that too soo stronglysmiley40smiley37Mubarak ho Sabko Jindal Saab ne khud Apne Patni, Apne Pyaar, Apne Guddan ki portrait laga hi dia in their room🥳 indicating He doesn't have Humdardi ka ristha with her, but Have only PYAAR KA RISTHAsmiley27smiley42

- Guddan didn't grab Antra's place but she earned her own place in Akshat's House, In Akshat's Room & finally in Akshat's Heart as his Humsafar just like she promised him after imprinting her hand prints on Mandirsmiley14smiley42

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful post as always 🥰.. love reading ur analysis..... 👏👏

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dil le lo for the post 🤗❤️

You beautifully have penned down my feelings 😛

OCD wale Jindal saab is ready to bear the bandar ki toli for his Guddiya 😳

But bandar log kabhi insaanon ke saat reh nahi sakte 🤓

He loves seehing her smile & happy iss liye, bandaron ke bich unka khel dekhne chale gaye 😆

But bandaron ne toh kuch aur hi matlab nikal liya 😒

I loved how sheni challenged those bandar as she knows holding Jindal saab's hand she can never lose 😳 while once she said during the christmas party night, she have never won anything before that. 

The dance was 

Guddu's saree was making the dance even more beautiful ❤️

When Sherni nikaloed the bandars with zillat ke laddus, I could completely imagine her doing the same with nalayak bete & bahus 😈

Cvs, Sunlo... please....

About AJ having a thought about Antra, kudos to cvs for that 👏👏👏 as without this, all his words regarding Antra till date would have sounded khokla along with a huge part of his personality. So thumbs up cvs ! 👍🏼

His smile says it all about how sure & happy he is to move forward with Guddu. He has no regrets for that ! 

akshan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful post saru❤️❤️

Akshan's dance performance are always the best and both dance so gracefully and their chemistry was lit

Loved the way guddan took a stand for AJ ... and in bandaron ko koi batayo ki dance karna in jaiso se na ho paayega 🤣

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

As usual beautiful post for a beautiful episode👍🏼

Guddiya ne shi kha vo sb iske dost kehlane layak nhi hai as bandar and sherni dost nhi ho skte🤪and vo bandar isi liye bach gye q ki vo jindal dahab ki gudiya ke dost hai warna Aj se panga lene wale kv kuck bolne layak nhi rhte😈

Loved hoe guddiya challenged the bandars Akshan dance was so beautiful and energetic and guddu's saree wad making it more beautifulqa sunaya sherni ne un bandoro ko indirectly sb ko bol rhi thi she will not spare anyone who will dare to even think of insulting her sher 😈

Dadi and Aj's scene is always treat to watch loved their scene Aj is happy to accept and move on with guddu 

Ab main Akshan ki grand shadi ka wait kr rhi hu

SaruSenan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: salu6

Beautiful post as always 🥰.. love reading ur analysis..... 👏👏

Thank u Salu for loving my posts🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: captainplus

Dil le lo for the post 🤗❤️

Le lia Genie Dil🤗❤️

You beautifully have penned down my feelings 😛

Awwwiieee Aisa kya?😳Thank u🤗

OCD wale Jindal saab is ready to bear the bandar ki toli for his Guddiya 😳

But bandar log kabhi insaanon ke saat reh nahi sakte 🤓

Well Said🤣And dekho na Jindal Saab ke Gudiya ko bhi nahi pasand yeh toli😈

He loves seehing her smile & happy iss liye, bandaron ke bich unka khel dekhne chale gaye 😆

I just love how Jindal Saab keep on niharofying His Duniya, His Guddan

But bandaron ne toh kuch aur hi matlab nikal liya 😒

I loved how sheni challenged those bandar as she knows holding Jindal saab's hand she can never lose 😳 while once she said during the christmas party night, she have never won anything before that. 

@Bold Trust me same scene was going on my mind

The dance was 

Breath taking☺️Hayee inna josh and coordiantion, *Kaala Teekas*☯️

Guddu's saree was making the dance even more beautiful ❤️

Agreee

When Sherni nikaloed the bandars with zillat ke laddus, I could completely imagine her doing the same with nalayak bete & bahus 😈

Cvs, Sunlo... please....

Wah kya scene hoga yeh🥳

About AJ having a thought about Antra, kudos to cvs for that 👏👏👏 as without this, all his words regarding Antra till date would have sounded khokla along with a huge part of his personality. So thumbs up cvs ! 👍🏼

His smile says it all about how sure & happy he is to move forward with Guddu. He has no regrets for that ! 

One of the best scenes which was executed so thoughtfully by CV's⭐️👏

Thank U Genie🤗My replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: akshan

Beautiful post saru❤️❤️

Akshan's dance performance are always the best and both dance so gracefully and their chemistry was lit

Loved the way guddan took a stand for AJ ... and in bandaron ko koi batayo ki dance karna in jaiso se na ho paayega 🤣

Thank U Priyanka❤️🤗

@Bold Agreee

@Blue I wonder yeh donom pheeke so called dancers ko top kisne banaya aur kon inko star banaya with their likes😳

SaruSenan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kammy02

As usual beautiful post for a beautiful episode👍🏼

Guddiya ne shi kha vo sb iske dost kehlane layak nhi hai as bandar and sherni dost nhi ho skte🤪and vo bandar isi liye bach gye q ki vo jindal dahab ki gudiya ke dost hai warna Aj se panga lene wale kv kuck bolne layak nhi rhte😈

Loved hoe guddiya challenged the bandars Akshan dance was so beautiful and energetic and guddu's saree wad making it more beautifulqa sunaya sherni ne un bandoro ko indirectly sb ko bol rhi thi she will not spare anyone who will dare to even think of insulting her sher 😈

Dadi and Aj's scene is always treat to watch loved their scene Aj is happy to accept and move on with guddu 

Ab main Akshan ki grand shadi ka wait kr rhi hu

@Bold Wahi toh bade aaye star banne🤣

@Blue It was direct chetavani to Chudail and Chorni😈

@Orange They are Pyaar❤️

Thank U Kajal❤️🤗

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago
srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful post Sharanya👏sherni roared aur sher bhi kuch nahi kar saka...

Dance was energetic, passionate and full of josh😍😍 "yeh jawani hai deewani" song will not be same for me. From now this song is Akshan/Nishika.

Loved dadi and AJ's scene. Kudos to CVs for this. It was natural for Akshat to feel whether what he is doing right or not.

Guddan's saree was unique like her and the way it was moving during dance😍😍