BluebelPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nandini Dasgupta aka fake Puchki is real Puchki's half sister ? Just like Hridoy/Ridoy is Shantanu/Shaan's half brother ? I guess most of the members mentioned here about watching the show post leap thus many might not know how Puchki's birthplace ended up to be in Pari Mahal, Sonagachi. Puchki's birthfather Shubhonkor ( Shubu ) had married Puchki's mother Arpita. They had a love marriage without the presence of the groom's parents or maybe either of the groom and the bride's parents. And on the pretext of finally getting to meet Arpita with her in-laws, Shubu sells a heavily pregnant Arpita to Pari Mahal.

Now what if a then greedy Shubu ? In order to marry a richer wife, gets rid of Arpita through selling her and getting money in return ? What if Shubu settled with another lady from a rich family as his wife and gave birth to another child or more and one of them is this Nandini Dasgupta ?

Note: Thakumaa never saw Puchki's father but Beauty and Chanda did and so did Pathan Baba. Now both Puchki's birthmother Arpita is long dead and so is Chanda and Pathan Baba...vanished into thin air. And Shubhonkor's surname was never mentioned. Puchki/Asmita never got to see her birthfather's face.

Edited by BluebelPrincess - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oooooo....thats interesting! Yes, that could be a possibility. So it will be like two sisters fighting over a guy instead of two brothers Shaan and Ridoy fighting over a girl...very interesting. 

Ya, they never mentioned Puchki's real father after that. This way Puchki could belong to a rich family...even richer than Mazumdar's maybe? What will RM do then?

Edited by prd2bascorpio - 4 years ago
Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

may be it can happen, and ytg may anything can happen 

AkshitaWrites. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

That's actually a very strong possibility. But I don't know if I would want that to happen because then Nandini's character will have a longer run in the show and take up a lot of screenspace.

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Now thats a twist i would like to see👏👏👏👏👏