TaaRey OS Revelations and Dumb Charades

Posted: 4 years ago

He had to do this today. Inspite of the bad throat, inspite of the fact that even trying to speak was painful and not to add useless because his voice just refused to comply. He still just had to do this. He reached her house, making her sort of suspicious. What is this specific thing that he can't wait to say tomorrow at college, nor via messages. His text only said that he'd only be able to convey it face to face.

She sat in her room, asking him to sit by his side. It had been almost 2 months to the breakup and since they had to work together anyway, and since she really didn't want things to get awkward, she made sure they were on talking terms. He sat beside her and with his last attempt to voice out his thoughts turning futile, he turns to his only option, dumb charades. 

He starts. Makes a heart with his fingers and then breaks it. He then points to her and himself.

"Humaara breakup?" she asks to which he nods, smiling at how fast she understood. Realising this seemed like he was happy about the breakup, he immediately moves to his next point. Repeating the our breakup gesture he starts looking around, trying to find the right object and moves to the mirror. Right below it was a drawer which he opens.

"Rey!" She protests and he just holds his ears apologetically and holds up a finger indicating just a minute. 

He pulls out a make up kit and points to it.

"Kya? Make up?" 

He moves his hands in circles, as if indicating something else.

She laughs and before the tinkle of it could fade from his ears says,

"Aapko pata haina hum strictly dumb charades nahi Khel rahe hai? You mouth the words, I'll lip read?"

He chuckled silently, and then mouthed a word while pointing at the kit.

"Make?" She asked and he made a slice in half gesture with his hands.

"Ache?" His hands affirmed this and he walked further looking at other things he could use to explain to her this big secret.

Suddenly he turned to her and agitatedly mouthed something.

"What the Fu.." she said with shocked eyes and his hands gestured a stop before she could complete it and then giving her a you-shameless-girl look picked up the make up kit again. "Make?" He does the break in half gesture again.

"Ache? Hey Krishna ji, ye kaha jaaraha hai?" 

He mouths the cuss word aggressively again and then brings his two palms together, almost visibly smashing the two words together.

"Achefu?" 

He slaps his forehead.

"Fuake? Fake?.."

And before she could guess further he nods aggressively.

He makes and breaks a heart again, and then pointing between the two of them indicates the make up kit.

"Humaara breakup?.. Fake?..Oh Fakeup?" She asked amused at the almost pun making him slap his forehead again and he sits on the bed, almost dejected at his failure to make her understand what he felt. Not just now but also before their breakup. He was beginning to realise it was too drastic a step to get her to be independent.

She walks to him, sits in front of him, takes his hands in hers and says,

"Humaara breakup fake tha." 

He looked taken aback. She made a statement, didn't ask a question and he just mouthed the word How?

"I... Ok listen, gussa mat karna please, maine aapko Sharon se baat karte suna that, before you put up the act and.. mujhe pata tha."

His eyes hadn't been this wide since so long. She couldn't help but admire how adorable he looked but in her mind obviously. She didn't say anything out loud but a smile still formed on her face and then she turned to a side, almost blushing before turning to him and continuing,

"I knew it all along and initially toh Mai shocked thi,  ek break up bohot bada decision hai, and especially at that point jab hum seriously ek dusre ke saath ek future dekhne lage the. I just didn't know ki mai kya karu, kya Sochi. Pehle to sad thi ki aapne mujhe seedha confront nahi kiya but I remembered you trying to talk me out of the housewife plan and mujhe pata tha aap bas mujhe independent dekhna chahte the. Maine bhai se bhi baat ki. He knew that I knew but he had to make sure that you didn't know that he knew that I knew."

Her knowing it all along was already a surprise and then this last statement just muddled his mind further.

"I actually needed to clear my mind. Bhai aur tauji se baat karke fir maine bohot socha. I realised ki career plans bana toh le hi leti hu, for safety, for independence and just to be able to be passionate about something Jaise aap hai, aap sab hai. I.. started writing, I drew, I read, I sang, I danced, did some random soul searching and realised that I really enjoyed numbers and that finance is my calling." 

He gave her a weird look and she responded,

"Yeah I know it took me drawing and dancing to get to finance but come on, numbers are cool. Aapko already pata hai ki maine college hours ke Baad ek extra course keliye enroll kiya hai, now that I'm free mai use ache se complete karna chahti hu. I'd still love to be a housewife for a brief period when we have kids or just when I need to.."

His eyes slightly moist, he hugged her. Making her sit beside him, he let the embrace convey to her all his feelings that he hadn't shown her for these 2 months. Then again looking at her he mouthed a few words and threw a questioning look. Realising this wasn't working he stood up, made gesture as if pouring something in his palm from a bottle and then massaging his hair with it.

"Oil? Maalish?" She asked, mirth audible in her voice.

He indicated that the word is in Hindi.

"Tel?" He snapped and pointed to himself.

"Tel you? Tel me?"

His aggressive nodding got her confident.

"Oh, why didn't I tell you?"

He nods again.

"Uhm actually.. pehle to mujhe samaj hi nahi aaya ki mai kya karu, aur jab samaj aaya to sabse pehle gussa aaya. Fir mujhe thoda time chahiye that and I thought ki humaare liye shayad ek break hi sahi hai And finally I didn't tell you kyuki I wanted to see aap ye naatak kab tak karte. I...was unsure ki aap fir waapas saath hona chahoge so I wanted ki aap ke paas option ho mujhe sach kabhi nahi bataneka."

He spoke some words aggressively but they were clear this time. 

"No no no! I love you." He said desperately in his raspy voice only to feel a pull in his throat which then he caresses to soothe.

"Aap please baat mat karo aaj, and anyway sirf ye nahi tha, I also wanted to punish you for this idea. Mai gussa thi, upset thi aur hurt thi. Mujhe pata hai aapke intentions galat nahi the, I just.. wanted to see aap apne plan ke results ko kaise face karte." She said, genuinely and he smiled, getting sort of emotional again. He pulled her into his arms again and pulling apart started continuously mouthing sorry, pouting and then immediately giving his million dollar smile as she lightly hits his bicep. 

"Aap itne impulsive aur mean kaise hosakte hai, I would've been hurt really bad agar maine aapki baat sun na li hoti." She teared up.

Sorry he mouths again and again before his face shines. She laughs at how visible it is that he had an idea of some sort.

He walks to the make up kit again and points to it.

"Fake?" 

He nods in no.

"Make?.. Make up?" 

Yes he mouths.

And then holds 2 fingers up before pointing to her.

"Make Up 2 Me? Oh.. you will make it up to me?"

He nods with a proud smile. How typical of him to be proud of himself for a silly dumb charades she thought but in reality he was proud of their understanding.

"And how?" She asks.

He moves to his phone, and with a few taps gets back to her. The phone plays a romantic song. She smiles at the fact that it got connected to the bluetooth speakers in the room so quick, almost just like they connected.

(The song is Ve Maahi from Kesari. 

YouTube link )

She smiled as the prelude hit her ears and saw him turn with his back to her.

As soon as the lyrics began, he dramatically turned to look at her, mouthing the words with a smile and she saw the expressions on his face completely match the lyrics where the singer was asking his lover to not leave him as his heart just wasn't at home without her. She teared up a bit with the intensity of his emotions.

The next line was about the singer telling his lover that he'd follow her wherever she went and inspite of how stalker-ish that sounded, his expressions showed he meant it in the most harmless and adorable way almost like assuring her that he'd be with her through heaven and hell.

He did a few graceful steps with his hands on the words about how tough it was for both of them to be away from each other. 

His eyes showed how grateful he was of finding this unconditional love in their relationship whereas his hands and legs effortlessly moved to the music. He holds out a hand to her and starts a cute couple dance with her where she too mouths the female lyrics about asking to stay with each other and always having these beautiful conversations through their eyes. She does a few heartbeat actions with the words about her heart recognising him and then indicates above, mouthing how even gods knew their relationship very well. 

He comes back with the chorus and she giggled at his lost lover expressions. He moves his body with her and indicates how he was shaded in her hues and as she walks away with a blush he follows her, right in time with the words about always being right behind her.

They hold each other and start dancing, smiles on their faces so wide after so long.

The song ends and they just stay there, enjoying this embrace and these looks after a break.

Just when they felt perfect in the moment, the shuffle feature on his phone decides to interrupt with nothing less than the break up song.

He steps back, suddenly out of the trance and though her laughing face is some consolation, out of fear he quickly taps his phone, stops the music and again does the our break up gesture before the wrapping something and throwing it out the window gesture and then closing the window.

Her laugh just grows as she hugs him and then asks,

"Well I must say, you're pretty good at dumb charades."

He smiles his proud smile and she continues,

"I'm pre-booking your for my team, jab bhi hum khele."

He smirks. Flaps his hands like a chicken and points to her mouthing some words.

"Excuse me! Mai darti nahi, I'm not chickening out of playing against you. And ha zyaada udne ki zarurat nahi hai, gestures se emotions express karna literally aapka kaam hai. You're a dancer Rey!"

He pouts. His cuteness gets to her as she laughs and pulls his cheek.

He holds her waist tight, pulling her closer. Looks into her smiling eyes, cups her face, kisses her forehead and places his forehead on hers. Their noses touch and she sees him, eyes closed taking in the moment. Closing her own eyes she breathed him in. She had missed this, his subtle actions that he needed to reassure himself of her presence in his life. 

Opening her eyes she hugs him again and says,

"Dekho aaj toh aap baat na hi kare to acha but that doesn't mean ye baat khatam. We need to sort our relationship out, Mai nahi chahti fir kabhi meri koi zid ya aapko koi plan humare beech jo hai use spoil kare."

He nods, his head still on her shoulder as she chuckled at his hair tickling her ears. Realising this, he continues this, simultaneously also tickling her waist making her jump away and stop him with her hands. 

"No no no.. no tickling oh come on no!" But there was no stopping him. And who was she kidding, after these 2 months, she never wanted him to stop..

Nice os

Love it

Love taarey part

Wish D3 would have shown this

Thanks for pm

Oh my God!

Why is everyone being so cute all of a sudden?

This is the second OS I’m reading after a long time and I cant tell you how adorable this was!

The charades definitely brought out the cuteness of it🥰

That was such a unique concept😍

I genuinely want to thank you for bringing this smile on my face after a rough day☺️

Please keep writing more❤️

Originally posted by dakshumhatre

Nice os

Love it

Love taarey part

Wish D3 would have shown this

Thanks for pm

Glad you liked it❤️

Originally posted by 2111_shweta

Oh my God!

Why is everyone being so cute all of a sudden?

This is the second OS I’m reading after a long time and I cant tell you how adorable this was!

The charades definitely brought out the cuteness of it🥰

That was such a unique concept😍

I genuinely want to thank you for bringing this smile on my face after a rough day☺️

Please keep writing more❤️

Haha cuteness in the air

Well charades is one of my favourites and I saw the scenes after Goa where Sharon had lost her voice and that sorta inspired me.

Well, you inspire me. This is the first Taarey is I actually wrote and completed and big thanks to you Mann. I've been rereading Vivah, it's one beautiful experience❤️

Lot's of love🤗

Originally posted by Trisha49

Haha cuteness in the air

Well charades is one of my favourites and I saw the scenes after Goa where Sharon had lost her voice and that sorta inspired me.

Well, you inspire me. This is the first Taarey is I actually wrote and completed and big thanks to you Mann. I've been rereading Vivah, it's one beautiful experience❤️

Lot's of love🤗

You’re kidding me right? Are you sure this is the first OS? You’re good at it!

Also don’t flatter me so much. Hazam nahi hota😆

Originally posted by 2111_shweta

You’re kidding me right? Are you sure this is the first OS? You’re good at it!

Also don’t flatter me so much. Hazam nahi hota😆

Haha I did post one before this but likha Sabse pehle ye hi other than many incomplete tales 

And sweetheart, taareef Ko na mat bolo, I seriously seriously am in love with your story❤️

Omgggggggg thiswas such a magical os❤️.  Sach mein kash aisa hoga show mein😊. Such a unique concept yaa.  We have already spoken and u know how much I m crazy about taarey ☺️. So I definately loved it. Please keep updating so that we can live our taarey even now 😉

Originally posted by Taanirey2101

Omgggggggg thiswas such a magical os❤️.  Sach mein kash aisa hoga show mein😊. Such a unique concept yaa.  We have already spoken and u know how much I m crazy about taarey ☺️. So I definately loved it. Please keep updating so that we can live our taarey even now 😉

Thankyouu, yes I'll keep writing 💓

Aap bhi Lage haath karlo attempt, sabke ideas padhne hai mujhe bhi😉

Yaar honestly I am not a writer so let it be 😆