Mirror Mirror Show Your Real Avatar..!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Woah so Vishera sends a gift in form of mirror and Sabrina gets to see her real avatar after ages lol. 113 yrs ki oldie. I think Aaliya who is in Cctv room should now get into her mind that Sabrina is not that innocent mistress. Hope Aaliya slowly becomes more alert.

Btw if Aditya is VishPurush and that birth mark also indicates same then in future Sabrina will do anything to kill him and for that purpose Aaliya character also needs to have some supernatural power.

Also do you guys feel there will be any marriage drama ever in this show ?

I don't think, Aditya will be a VishPurush but may be hold some kind of Power.And for Aliya, there's a article from TOI where it's said, Aliya will be turning into Vishkanya for saving her new found love.May be that'll happen.

As for now, Aliya is misunderstanding Aditya and every single thing tells Sabrina.She'll not so soon find something fishy about Sabrina.In precap, Aliya is seen going back.I'm thinking how she'll stay? Who'll stop? Maybe the officer telling about case.

Marriage drama? I don't think.

I don't think Aliya's misunderstanding is going to clear out any time soon. She believes Sabrina blindly and hates Aditya because of their first impressions. But I wish she will start catching onto the eerie and suspicious air around Sabrina. 

Please, I hope there is no marriage drama. It's very repetitive, irritating and a track I don't want to see in this show. But let's see how the story plays out.