Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Come on they could choose better. Roop fans would always bash her for being the reason the show was a flop😡 

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't know her. I am a novice viewer of Indian dailys! Can't say anything!

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Look wise she fits the bill

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

I don't know her. I am a novice viewer of Indian dailys! Can't say anything!

I dont know her either. But i just cant picture anyone else as Happy other than Jasmin. This ehole thing has messed me up and made me so emotional. 

Now im deperate for atleast her voice. Cant they make this girl lip sync to Jasmins voice. Of Jasmin can do voice acting atleast πŸ˜— I just am so used to the way she calls out Rocky. The way her voice sounds. Its different and this new actress surely wont be able to imitate her voice. 

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

I dont know her either. But i just cant picture anyone else as Happy other than Jasmin. This ehole thing has messed me up and made me so emotional. 

Now im deperate for atleast her voice. Cant they make this girl lip sync to Jasmins voice. Of Jasmin can do voice acting atleast πŸ˜— I just am so used to the way she calls out Rocky. The way her voice sounds. Its different and this new actress surely wont be able to imitate her voice. 

yup her voice πŸ˜­kyun chali gayi Jasmin πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ they can find no one like her.. she was too too too good! No one can handle Rocky and his tantrums the way she did.. it all looked so natural between them πŸ˜­πŸ˜­Jasmin has that side in her which made the screen look even better! How can I get RoHa out of my mind.. how to stop thinking about RoHa anymore.. how can I detach I don't know.. how can I have my peace of mind.. it is actually a lesson for me.. I will not watch any show now.. whatever I watch, it occupies a space in my heart and mind for quite a time.. I usually get over the obsession after I get too much a dosage of it but this time, it is different.. RoHa could have no ending and I am not full.. the thought that I will get to see no more of them is like hell! It is gnawing at my brain cells! 

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

so it's DoNsh nowπŸ˜†, I am not celebrating it all, that was only a joke.

This reminds me KaSh from DMG, when shilpa anaand left show, armaan and ridhima were drifted apart already and ridhima(shilpa anand) writes to armaan that the cannot be together, and armaan sees her leaving it was shilpa anand's last scene in dmg, and dmg after that was never the same, it will break my heart, that AnshMin as RoHa didn't share any steamy and romantic scenes like a complete happily ever after and then facing all difficulties together what a tragedy that didn't get a chance to take sigh of relief from everything.

Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

What should I say 

JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

so it's DoNsh nowπŸ˜†, I am not celebrating it all, that was only a joke.

This reminds me KaSh from DMG, when shilpa anaand left show, armaan and ridhima were drifted apart already and ridhima(shilpa anand) writes to armaan that the cannot be together, and armaan sees her leaving it was shilpa anand's last scene in dmg, and dmg after that was never the same, it will break my heart, that AnshMin as RoHa didn't share any steamy and romantic scenes like a complete happily ever after and then facing all difficulties together what a tragedy that didn't get a chance to take sigh of relief from everything.

True. That's what I'm saying RV ki almost suhaagraat ho bhi gayi but RoHa didnt even say I love youπŸ₯Ί Without Jasmin anyway the show is half incomplete as the other half is Ansh. The RoHa scenes had romance, love, sensuality in them even when they would look at each other. They didn't need any romantic scene. They just slayed the simplest scene and made it romantic. True performers.

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

yup her voice πŸ˜­kyun chali gayi Jasmin πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ they can find no one like her.. she was too too too good! No one can handle Rocky and his tantrums the way she did.. it all looked so natural between them πŸ˜­πŸ˜­Jasmin has that side in her which made the screen look even better! How can I get RoHa out of my mind.. how to stop thinking about RoHa anymore.. how can I detach I don't know.. how can I have my peace of mind.. it is actually a lesson for me.. I will not watch any show now.. whatever I watch, it occupies a space in my heart and mind for quite a time.. I usually get over the obsession after I get too much a dosage of it but this time, it is different.. RoHa could have no ending and I am not full.. the thought that I will get to see no more of them is like hell! It is gnawing at my brain cells! 

I get you! I am feeling the same. I regret watching this. If i hadnt started watching it in the first place then atleast my mind would be at peace. 

Now i just cant get them off my head. I was so attached to this show and to AnshMin that i just cant let them go. I keep going back to compare Donal with Jasmin. I myself cant seem to connect with Donal. Just cannot imagine her as Happy. 😞 I have no idea whether il ever get used to it or if i even want to get used to her. This is like a nightmare come alive. I never knew a drama could cause such stress. 😭 I started to watch this itself to get rid of the stress since it was supposed to be a happy show. But now this ended up adding extra stress. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ And i dont know if i can give up watching Ansh onscreen. I just love watching him potray Rocky and AnshMin together makes it worth it. Now everything is ruined. I have no idea whether i should be hopeful. For now just cannot accept Donal as Happy. She doesnt suit Happy. Maybe i might have a different opinion later when i see her act. I cant judge her now but i know il keep comparing her to Jasmin. But if they can atleast make Jasmin voice act it would be worth a shot.