Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Kainat is giving me creeps.

ra_chi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know if it's against rules to say this. But I just can't see any good in Kainat. She just ruins the show for me. Her innocent act and the cruel mind is giving me creeps everytime. How a person who was so innocent suddenly change like this? Hurt and manipulate everyone who loves her? Its affecting my mental state and destroys my day. I think I must quit this serial as its too negative for me. I wanted to see zaroon n saltanat and some positivity.

I know it's just a show, but it seems very cruel. Why bad people always wins and good people gets hurt? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The makers have destroyed the show but I encourage you to keep an open mind about Kainat. She has sold her soul to the devil and taking revenge on everyone for her heartbreak. 

MJ: It was easy for him to send her to jail. He didn't even ask for an explanation. Did he ever truly love her or is his prestige more important? The moment K realized that MJ wouldn't hesitate to do this is when she really flipped to the dark side. If only he had showed some trust in her, she would've made peace with everything. 

Zainab: Taught K to be a doormat. Slapped her silly when she went against her upbringing. She loves her daughter but gave her such a sheltered childhood that she couldn't even be herself. K can speak up but her mother has squashed all her thoughts. 

Saltanat: Its obvious K has hated her from childhood. S got everything she ever wanted from her parents but K was punished if she ever dared go against her mother. K is jealous that S has a father that supports her. K probably thought that if her own father was alive then maybe he would've protected her from Zainab's authoritative parenting. I can understand why she holds resentment for her. 

The rest of the characters don't even care for Kainat. Nadeem shows sympathy towards her but thats it. He could never give her the love of a father and they are shown to be very detached. 

It was so easy for the family to ignore K's heartbreak and start the SaRoon engagement. She was clearly very upset and everyone has seen her crying. No one cared. There were only TWO people that unconditionally loved K: MJ and Zainab. When MJ turned his back on her, she completely lost it. Everyone loves Saltanat. MJ is the only one that is a bit indifferent towards her. 

My intention is not to force you to accept K. If you hate her, you can continue doing so. She is my fav character. I only hold sympathy for her and SaRoon's love is extremely fake, in my opinion. 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kainaat is the creepiest character I have seen in a long time. Unfortunately, she is also the most important character in the show. I say unfortunately because the whole show revolves around her and has become more depressing with every passing episode. Hopefully, the CVs will add some positivity in the show soon.

I had no interest in Zaroon and Sultanat until yesterday's episode where Zaroon suspects her of breaking Humza and Kainaat's marriage. I want to see how they face such conflicts as these will test the strength of their relationship. 

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Arshian14

The makers have destroyed the show but I encourage you to keep an open mind about Kainat. She has sold her soul to the devil and taking revenge on everyone for her heartbreak. 

MJ: It was easy for him to send her to jail. He didn't even ask for an explanation. Did he ever truly love her or is his prestige more important? The moment K realized that MJ wouldn't hesitate to do this is when she really flipped to the dark side. If only he had showed some trust in her, she would've made peace with everything. 

Zainab: Taught K to be a doormat. Slapped her silly when she went against her upbringing. She loves her daughter but gave her such a sheltered childhood that she couldn't even be herself. K can speak up but her mother has squashed all her thoughts. 

Saltanat: Its obvious K has hated her from childhood. S got everything she ever wanted from her parents but K was punished if she ever dared go against her mother. K is jealous that S has a father that supports her. K probably thought that if her own father was alive then maybe he would've protected her from Zainab's authoritative parenting. I can understand why she holds resentment for her. 

The rest of the characters don't even care for Kainat. Nadeem shows sympathy towards her but thats it. He could never give her the love of a father and they are shown to be very detached. 

It was so easy for the family to ignore K's heartbreak and start the SaRoon engagement. She was clearly very upset and everyone has seen her crying. No one cared. There were only TWO people that unconditionally loved K: MJ and Zainab. When MJ turned his back on her, she completely lost it. Everyone loves Saltanat. MJ is the only one that is a bit indifferent towards her. 

My intention is not to force you to accept K. If you hate her, you can continue doing so. She is my fav character. I only hold sympathy for her and SaRoon's love is extremely fake, in my opinion. 

even I don’t like zaroon.. 😑

Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with u. Whatever ever Kainaat I had face since childhood  was not fair  I too have sympathy towards her. But what she doing now is totally wrong  by doing evil thing she not going achieve anything. Even if she does it’s not going Lots for long. 

But she still my fav character I want seen that innocent and truthful Kainaat again  I hope  we able to seen Goodness in her   again soon she  realise her mistakes.

Now for saltanat some fans blame saltanat for Kainat pain and sorrow.  I don’t why I m not support saltanat but  how she wrong  she did I every possibles to give her happiness to Kainaat even know she love Zaroon. And Zaroon doesnt love Kainaat.

Shen  broke her  own engagement even try break Kainaat and hamza relationship because she know that Kainat is not happy with it then how She is wrong ...

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ishan.123

I agree with u. Whatever ever Kainaat I had face since childhood  was not fair  I too have sympathy towards her. But what she doing now is totally wrong  by doing evil thing she not going achieve anything. Even if she does it’s not going Lots for long. 

But she still my fav character I want seen that innocent and truthful Kainaat again  I hope  we able to seen Goodness in her   again soon she  realise her mistakes.

Now for saltanat some fans blame saltanat for Kainat pain and sorrow.  I don’t why I m not support saltanat but  how she wrong  she did I every possibles to give her happiness to Kainaat even know she love Zaroon. And Zaroon doesnt love Kainaat.

Shen  broke her  own engagement even try break Kainaat and hamza relationship because she know that Kainat is not happy with it then how She is wrong ...

Just because I love Kainat doesn't mean I support her obsession LOL . She has gone crazy. I was just highlighting the reasons that pushed her over the edge. It doesn't give her an excuse to turn into a devil. 

To be perfectly honest, I do not care for Saltanat. She is portrayed to be an angel and I could care less. I find her extremely boring and I cannot relate to her at all. I have actually decided to quit the show only because all of Saltanat's crying in yesterday's episode didn't strike a chord with me at all. I was literally rolling my eyes. 

I can't continue watching a show where I find the lead couple to be extremely fake and shallow. No sufiyana love here...

Best of luck to the show. 

Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just because I love Kainat doesn't mean I support her obsession LOL . She has gone crazy. I was just highlighting the reasons that pushed her over the edge. It doesn't give her an excuse to turn into a devil. 

To be perfectly honest, I do not care for Saltanat. She is portrayed to be an angel and I could care less. I find her extremely boring and I cannot relate to her at all. I have actually decided to quit the show only because all of Saltanat's crying in yesterday's episode didn't strike a chord with me at all. I was literally rolling my eyes. 

I can't continue watching a show where I find the lead couple to be extremely fake and shallow. No sufiyana love here...

Best of luck to the show. 

I too. Quite watching the show  I m just following on written update of courses. Even I m not. Support Kainaat madness.   It just I  lot of expectations form Kainaat character. Cv. Are make it worse day by day .

I hope. Soon. Kainaat Madness  comes to end. she realise what she doing totally wrong..