Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Those hugs of deception !

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM~My Musings 17.6.19 Those hugs of deception !  

Everyone Kainat embraces in the episodes shows a disparity in her word , action and intent. Her hugs are mere mockery ofthe values, sincere concern of people around her. She mercilessly with her tears and sobs plays upon the conscience of Zaroon and Saltanat in particular,who she believes wronged her the most. Kainat knows that where she is concerned both these two also, in some ways hold themselves responsible for what’s befallen her.Whatever she utters, her cries of being hard done by god for her obedience and respect to elders, is all to burden and play with people’s virtues and their guilts. She has the likes of Saltanat, Zaroon ,all in complete empathy for herself.

The episode does make me think how people like Mainjaan, Saltanat, Humza, who show goodness and moral allegiance actually pose threats for themselves .As they become  easy targets  for trickery and guile. Mainjaan , Saltanat infact suffer pangs of guilt that they were unable to  provide Kainat a stability for her future happiness. Saltanat is concerned about her cousin sister, yet again ending up with a broken alliance for the second time!

Neelam seems more grounded and takes the sudden changing of the tide in a stride. In fact she is not ashamed to admit that she’s glad her brother got rid of the demented weird Kainat! Neelam the cupid! devouring laddos, plans to initiate a meeting between Zaroon and Saltanat.The way Neelam looks into Zaroon’s eyes, I have always felt she fancies him. In the scene when Zaroon hugs Humza to console him, Neelam lovingly, stares starry eyed at Zaroon and muses..Saltanat would be mad to let go of such a nice bloke like Zaroon!

When the sight of sweetness leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. Zaroon as usual puts his foot in his mouth! by suspecting Saltanat of expediting the whole milk kinship issue!  Which is totally untrue. The two fall out with each other. But Zaroon’s accusation does open Saltanat’s eyes , as she puts it that their love may be incomplete currently , but their trust in each , she assumed was complete. But Zaroon’s rash jumping to conclusions, does make her have second thoughts about what value he gives her? it hurts Saltanat to accept, that Zaroon actually believes she would have outsiders come in and humiliate Mainjaan?Kainat’s plotting creates a tension between Zaroon and Saltanat too. I would say in the first instance it was easy for Zaroon , to conclude that Saltanat could have a hand in breaking up Kainat and Humza’s wedding as Saltanat always hugged on to her belief that Kainat never wanted to marry Humza in the first place.

Behind closed doors! with Sabina , Kainat takes off her mask with tearful cackles! Yes she proudly confesses she rigged the whole scenario. How none would ever know because the truth is Humza and her were never united by milk kinship ! it was all a fraud! Created by her. Right down to the letter she penned,  complete with the forged signature of Jaan Mohammed‘s deceased wife! Sabina colluded with her with pleasure! Because she had her own vendetta with Mainjaan! To see his head hang down in shame! Both Kainat and Sabina celebrate how they both took virtue for a ride ,in the very house which the community holds as the  paragon of all virtues!

If Kainat’s confession is true, then what of the conversation between Jaan Mohammed and Dadi? Where Dadi actually owns up that her daughter in law nursed Kainat once? But the stupid woman didn’t have to make a song and dance about it! Now look its cost them Humza nearlybecoming an heir to the dynasty! But since Jaan Mohammed denies his wife nursing Kainat.. the idea of conspiracy  comes up! Conveniently  Neelam over hears this! and thus she gets another excuse to push Zaroon and Saltanat with this conspiracy theory..which Saltanat with  all her sweetness and light! Dismisses with, why would Kainat hurt herself again and end up like an old maid on the shelf for the second time!

Both Humza and Mainjaan’s scenes are sad.. almost unfair. Their sincerity  of love for Kainat is badly crushed. Mainjaan assumed he could fill the gap of a dead father in Kainat’s life. For Humza she was the love of his life, who gave him a purpose to live. Now he finds himself a broken man quite beyond repair! This then is the price people have to pay for their faithfulness. When they blindly sow complete trust in their family, ties, and the spirit of kinship. Humza , Mainjaan will not be able to digest that one insider within the fold has betrayed them! that too  Kainat! unthinkable

Kainat, it now makes me wonder, if all her life has kept up a puritanical impression. One false impression of being the picture of piety that will work to her advantage always, as none in the family would ever dare to suspect any wrong doing from her side. Currently she is getting away with criminality and now fraud, all to get what she wants. Zaroon.Her words to Sabina that all the family is totally under the spell of her  virtue! That even the sound of her hysterical laughter will sound like  wailing tears to them!

So this then is not the end of her conspiracy.. inflicting self harming slaps on her face! forcing Sabina to strike her hard across the face also to draw out her pain! To look real! Is the beginning of part two of her conspiracy..The madness continues! Beware all virtuous ones ,more ill omens  are coming..

The finale scene, push! trip! and Zaroon over Kainat  on the floor! ,sure gives Neelam the cheap thrills! Poor girl she needs  Jibran Ayub in her life so she can leave the two love birds alone.. nothing new from Zaroon except  he still wants information from Saltanat.name of the person and the three words.. 18.6.19 hamlet53

So Kainat’s scheme part 2 awaited now.Helly was great as usual ,this time both as Kainat and Saltanat..

Thanks sun2011, Irshita lonelythots for adding interest to my posts.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie, 

So.. it was a conspiracy by kainaat and humza and kainaat are not foster siblings.. Jaan Mohammad suspects a conspiracy overheard by Neelam. I guess Neelam would be onto kainaat’s back.. 

Finally I think humza was given a much needed scene. Otherwise he seemed like a furniture who was just used as a prop. Felt bad for him.. but something was missing. There was no emotion for the fact that he has harbored intimate feelings for a girl who has turned out to be his sister.. only the heartbreak was dwelled on.. 

Neelam is actually weird.. just a few hours back, she didn’t mind her brother marrying Kainaat and now she is like this is what I wished for anyways!! Neelam was insensitive and lethargic when consoling her brother.. and again when Zaroon enters sultanat’s room accusingly, she is like ‘’my work is over here’.... overall weird dialogues and random characterisation.. 

Sabina has another past story to tell... hopefully interesting.. 

Zainab didn’t even spare a thought as to how is it that her sister-in-law didn’t share this big a thing with her especially, since it concerned her daughter. 

anyways, kainaat’s conspiracy part-2 will be play out in the coming episodes.. with may be Kainaat-Zaroon marriage preps underway.. this is where Kainaat will face resistance cuz there are too many people who don’t want Kainaat-Zaroon together!!! Too many people against her- Zaroon, Neelam, Rubina-Ghazala, dadi too may join in... hopefully fun times ahead in terms of drama.. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie,  Hiya Lonelythots, great to see you are as always first to respond!

So.. it was a conspiracy by kainaat and humza and kainaat are not foster siblings.. Jaan Mohammad suspects a conspiracy overheard by Neelam. I guess Neelam would be onto kainaat’s back.. 

ohh for sure Neelam  will stir up something.. feeding another's  screaming baby! may be a common practice in some parts of the world between two simultaneously nursing mothers...

Finally I think humza was given a much needed scene. Otherwise he seemed like a furniture who was just used as a prop. Felt bad for him.. but something was missing. There was no emotion for the fact that he has harbored intimate feelings for a girl who has turned out to be his sister.. only the heartbreak was dwelled on.. 

I think the cv's didn't  want to play on the shame element of falling for one's own sibling , too much as we as the audience now know the whole milk kinship was a hoax. But yes he opened about his consistent  love for Kainat,as opposed  to a  love at first side. It is sad that both Kainat and Humza end up being rejected by the one they love. Only Humza's case sounds to be more cruel, as it  born out of a scheme..

Neelam is actually weird.. just a few hours back, she didn’t mind her brother marrying Kainaat and now she is like this is what I wished for anyways!! Neelam was insensitive and lethargic when consoling her brother.. and again when Zaroon enters sultanat’s room accusingly, she is like ‘’my work is over here’.... overall weird dialogues and random characterisation.. 

you said it mate!   and no wonder Humza turns down her consolation.. Neelam  only seeks excuses to be involved between Zaroon and Saltanat.. some self appointed love guru!

Sabina has another past story to tell... hopefully interesting.. 

yes.. she certainly has.. could it be that Mainjaan declined her keenness in marrying Nadeem.. she certainly is made to give negatitive vibes! even Dadi pulled a face when she heard, Sabina was coming.Dadi expected Sabina to stir with a big spoon!

Zainab didn’t even spare a thought as to how is it that her sister-in-law didn’t share this big a thing with her especially, since it concerned her daughter. 

yes me too waiting for input about the matter.But one thing is clear,that both Zainab and Sabina  may be in deep waters.

anyways, kainaat’s conspiracy part-2 will be play out in the coming episodes.. with may be Kainaat-Zaroon marriage preps underway.. this is where Kainaat will face resistance cuz there are too many people who don’t want Kainaat-Zaroon together!!! Too many people against her- Zaroon, Neelam, Rubina-Ghazala, dadi too may join in... hopefully fun times ahead in terms of drama..

quite right Lonelythots,   there are now two defined camps also.. Sabina/Kainat up against the lot you have mentioned . I do wonder whose camp Zainab will back. Kainat seems to be disinterested in her at the moment..

Lets watch the outcome of the manic self harming  slaps.. hopefully tonight more will be revealed. Thanks for sharing your views, promptly ..love hammie  

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I fast-forwarded most Kainat scenes but caught her admission about forging the letter. I think she was always a bad apple as evidenced by all the unsavory connections that seem to grow daily. I guess Sabina hates Mia Jaan as he may have refused her and nadeem’s alliance.

Like Zaroon and Sultanat’s misunderstanding scene. Can’t blame Zaroon as sultanat has been so desperate to break the alliance. I also felt that sultanat, for the first time, was more unhappy about herself than Kainat’s situation. I liked that.

This show has truly highlighted the risks of being good. only such people can be targeted by their goodness. Others are protected by their selfishness. Kainat’s genuine pleasure on display in the last couple of episode at the pain of people who care for her was appalling.

Felt bad for Humza and Mai Jaan. I am waiting for Sultanat to find the true colors of Kainat but I may not have the patience or the mental strength to survive the show. The show is too depressing.

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Makers are trying so hard to shove SaRoon down our throats. Why do they keep indicating that their love is not sufiyana? It took Zaroon less than a minute to suspect Saltanat for the whole fiasco. There is no trust in this relationship. Their love is probably the most superficial love between leads that I have ever seen in ITV. 

In the same episode, they instantly throw in a random romantic scene and start to promote their pathetic attempt at Sufiyana Pyaar. I just don't understand the makers. They are so hellbent on ruining their own show. 

Neelam makes me so angry. All she does is lick the ground beneath SaRoon's feet. I cannot believe she was so inconsiderate with her own brother but was all praises for Zaroon. She is the perfect example of a side character whose main role is to be the lead couple's cheerleader. She is absolutely useless to the story. What has K ever done to her that she hates her to this extent? 

I just want to commend Helly on her brilliant portrayal of Kainat. Makers have failed miserably if some people are continuing to watch the show for the vamp. I still think it was a bad creative decision to turn K negative but I have hopes that they redeem her. I highly doubt this show will last for a year so lets see if makers are able to speed up the tracks instead of dragging it to no extent. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by Irshita 

hiya Irshita  good  to see you

I fast-forwarded most Kainat scenes but caught her admission about forging the letter. I think she was always a bad apple as evidenced by all the unsavory connections that seem to grow daily. I guess Sabina hates Mia Jaan as he may have refused her and nadeem’s alliance.

I missed commenting about her spins and turns.. oh how she whirls all around her  spinning lies. yes me would like to know why Mainjaan refused Nadeems dil ka ristha? and some dame she Sabby to live away from family in London..I am assuming she is single..

Like Zaroon and Sultanat’s misunderstanding scene. Can’t blame Zaroon as sultanat has been so desperate to break the alliance. I also felt that sultanat, for the first time, was more unhappy about herself than Kainat’s situation. I liked that.

yes it was obvious he would conclude  she could be involved. Besides getting one up over each other ,regards Kainat was a common game between Zaroon and Saltanat in the past..

This show has truly highlighted the risks of being good. only such people can be targeted by their goodness. Others are protected by their selfishness. Kainat’s genuine pleasure on display in the last couple of episode at the pain of people who care for her was appalling.

yes this is exactly how I felt...  spiritually  very discouraging  for those who strive to be good.. as their efforts are forever dashed.. 

Felt bad for Humza and Mai Jaan. I am waiting for Sultanat to find the true colors of Kainat but I may not have the patience or the mental strength to survive the show. The show is too depressing.

yes and I'll pull me hair  out if goody  Saltanat still decides to cover up for  Kainat.. lets wait for the wicked to be punished eventually.. I just have to stop myself of having empathy for the spinning universe!

thanks Irshita for sharing your interesting thoughts ,love hammie 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Arshian11,

heloooo Arshian, was missing your comments.. so good to see you again..

Makers are trying so hard to shove SaRoon down our throats. Why do they keep indicating that their love is not sufiyana? It took Zaroon less than a minute to suspect Saltanat for the whole fiasco. There is no trust in this relationship. Their love is probably the most superficial love between leads that I have ever seen in ITV. 

yes it was very obvious that Zaroon quite easily jumped to the conclusion.. see Zaroon continues to be in lets play games to see who wins! mind you Sultanat angst was right.. he needed some straight talking..

In the same episode, they instantly throw in a random romantic scene and start to promote their pathetic attempt at Sufiyana Pyaar. I just don't understand the makers. They are so hellbent on ruining their own show. 

well Arshian.. you know my take on the Sufiyana pyaar.. I don't sense it ,never did.. its too much like high school  wooing.. tell me you love me nonsense!

Neelam makes me so angry. All she does is lick the ground beneath SaRoon's feet. I cannot believe she was so inconsiderate with her own brother but was all praises for Zaroon. She is the perfect example of a side character whose main role is to be the lead couple's cheerleader. She is absolutely useless to the story. What has K ever done to her that she hates her to this extent?

look I have always felt she fancies  Zaroon.. anything to be the kebab mein haadi between them.. all due to Zaroon, predominantly.. or either her job is to stir trouble 

I just want to commend Helly on her brilliant portrayal of Kainat. Makers have failed miserably if some people are continuing to watch the show for the vamp. I still think it was a bad creative decision to turn K negative but I have hopes that they redeem her. I highly doubt this show will last for a year so lets see if makers are able to speed up the tracks instead of dragging it to no extent. 

bravo! best bit of your comment! and me watching the show  for Kainat.. as for me the show revolves around her.. even the forced lead couple bounces off her character. Ideally   I would   want creatives to see  and show why vulnerable characters are only meant to suffer? or are meant to resort to dark methods to  make their dream come true???  or that is it unacceptable  for Kainat to dream about love in the first place? remain deprived of true love?

lets continue to watch the show for some respite ,in particular for Kainat… love hammie

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lonelythots

Neelam is actually weird.. just a few hours back, she didn’t mind her brother marrying Kainaat and now she is like this is what I wished for anyways!! Neelam was insensitive and lethargic when consoling her brother.. and again when Zaroon enters sultanat’s room accusingly, she is like ‘’my work is over here’.... overall weird dialogues and random characterization.. 

I think Neelam feels weird because she is not one character. She is a stand-in for 2-3 characters - CVs needed these people to populate the story landscape but had the resources to hire only one. Neelam fills in for all of them:

1. Sultanat's best friend and confidante
  2. The flagbearer for Zaroon-Sultanat relationship - in 70's movies there used to be a friend who would be over-friendly with the ML and keep pushing the FL towards the ML because FL is supposed too shy or reserved to do it herself. Neelam does that friend's role. And yes - Roles 1&2 are very different. A true friend would not push a friend like Neelam does. 
  3. Dadi's confidante - when she is talking to Dadi about the members of the Mia Jaan's family
  4. Humza's Sister - when she is taking part in wedding rituals or being friendly with Kainat
  5. Humza's friend - when she was consoling him yesterday or when she tried to warn him previously about Kainaat

If you think of one-person stage shows, Neelam makes more sense. If only she had a different hat for each role, it would be easier for the viewers to identify which Neelam are they watching. 😆

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by Irshita, in response to Lonelythots take on Neelam as a character

I think Neelam feels weird because she is not one character. She is a stand-in for 2-3 characters - CVs needed these people to populate the story landscape but had the resources to hire only one. Neelam fills in for all of them:

1. Sultanat's best friend and confidante
  2. The flagbearer for Zaroon-Sultanat relationship - in 70's movies there used to be a friend who would be over-friendly with the ML and keep pushing the FL towards the ML because FL is supposed too shy or reserved to do it herself. Neelam does that friend's role. And yes - Roles 1&2 are very different. A true friend would not push a friend like Neelam does. 
  3. Dadi's confidante - when she is talking to Dadi about the members of the Mia Jaan's family
  4. Humza's Sister - when she is taking part in wedding rituals or being friendly with Kainat
  5. Humza's friend - when she was consoling him yesterday or when she tried to warn him previously about Kainaat

If you think of one-person stage shows, Neelam makes more sense. If only she had a different hat for each role, it would be easier for the viewers to identify which Neelam are they watching. smiley36

Irshita ,loved your succinct  defence of Neelam as a character... so really a Jill of all trades and mistress on none ,in the eyes of viewers like me.. I cant get over her giving the eye to zaroon.. my views, I hasten to add.. side kick! is how see her.. her stirring gets my back up!