20 Years Of Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam!! - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by desicrowd

Ash never looked as beautiful as she was in HDDCS... 

Amen! Not even in Devdas! She was 26/27 to in the movie at the very peak of her prime. Her beauty in this film made the world go crazy! Yet to see such a symmetrical face with such proportionate features. Her eyes and lips perfectly shaped! Her small straight nose. Her defined face cut! She was perfection come to life in a body in this film. 

Ditto to the posts above. Aish was unbelievably gorgeous in HDDCS. I am still stunned to this day  whenever I rewatch the video for "Aankhon Ki Gustakhiyan". I don't think we will ever see a beauty of her caliber in BW ever again. 

Salman is the BEST LOVER BOY OF BOLLYWOOD

Maine pyar kiya, Saajan, Baaghi, Love, Ek ladka ek ladki, Him aapke hain kaun, Tere naam and HDDCS are biggest proof of this.

Her love story based movies are realistic cute charming and touches right chords unlike others formulaic syrupy trashes.

Happy 20 years

------------------

Edited by tanya_91 - 4 years ago

Salman was hilarious in this film. Especially in the crying scenes.

Classic romantic triangle and SLB's most aesthetically pleasing film.

SLB's heroines in any other film never looked as ethereal as Aishwarya did in the film. Sonam looked closed second in Saawariya.

Aishwarya looked great in Devdas also but she looked her best in HDDCS. Jodhaa Akbar was closed second with minimal makeup. Devdas was third best.

Edited by Mugda - 4 years ago

Aishwarya Rai looked so painfully beautiful in this movie. It was sheer torture gawking at her and muttering ‘how the fcuk is she so goddamn perfect’ every second of the movie. Straight the hell out, there is NOBODY in the current (& past) generation of actresses that could even garner 2% of her beauty. I seriously cannot even fathom just how beyond perfect the next actress has to be in order to dethrone Aish from being titled as the most beautiful woman in the world. My imagination isn’t even that creative to picture it. 

She then left my dead body on the doorstep beside Devdas (under the tree) by the time that movie finished. I don’t think I survived the pain of her face after watching her ‘sleep under the moonlight’ when Devdas first saw her face. SLB is one sick son of a man - giving me constant heart spams.