The trio have returned

Posted: 4 years ago

I'm surprised. Not just disha, but purab and aliya are also back. I knew that they would soon start focusing on the disha-purab separation track soon too but this was sooner than expected. It's good that they're changing things up too.

So when disha is here then sunny will also be back am so excited. Loved disha nd prachi scenes today. Now am sure as I wished prachi will work with sunny as alia nd Rhea will surely create some problem for prachi. Nd it will be either disha or sunny who will tell prachi about kiara nd she will find out her do is alive.disha nd abhi sees pragya in prachi so as a second lead she must the one who finds kiara nd unite her maa papa.  Am I hoping soo much.???. But am very exited for sunny nd prachi their bond as bro-sis, friends, well wisher like anything. 

They still haven't dealt with Abhi-Pragya ankh micholi.  It's been on for the better part of 3 months. Why are they rushing to bring Disha into it? Is she going to play a part in bringing them together? If not, why complicate matters? I have no interest in seeing Disha-Purab-Alia triangle. Yes may be interesting to know why disha and purab separated. But may be later on. Itni jaldi kya hai? Sigh. Am just hoping for the moon with this show and it's never going to deliver.  

Edited by davos - 4 years ago

If Disha being back means less screen time for New gen, iโ€™m all for it. As long as they donโ€™t cut from the little itsy bitsy time they are already giving Abhi and pragya. Either way I donโ€™t plan on watching the whole episodes for the next few weeks but i have a feeling i wonโ€™t be missing much given the snail pace this show takes ๐Ÿ™„

Now that Disha is back hopefully Sunny will be as well. It will be interesting to know what actually happened between Purab and Disha. The only other person I am now waiting for is Kiara hopefully she comes back soon. They should pair Sunny and Kiara together they will make a good couple.

Can't they show something like Nikhil died while Kiara survived the fall and after Disha left the house she bumped into Kiara somehow. By then Kiara had began to hate her parents and didn't want Disha to reveal she is alive to Abhi or Pragya and began living with Sunny and Disha.

I don't understand why everyone wants Kiara back, Prachi and Rhea are really enough.

Kaira comes back is not fair, because Bulbul falls from the cliffs and doesn't come back, Kiara falls from the cliffs and comes back what a joke. And i have really no interest in a Kiara - Sunny couple!

I have a question here. Ruchi ie Disha, I think is actually younger than Mugdha ie Prachi. So what will she call Disha? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” And more importantly who will they cast as Sunny - someone older than Mugdha or someone younger than Ruchi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†?  If Rajat, then ok.

@ misfit seems I am not missing much. Am not able to watch. Just catching up WU and all Ur views.

Originally posted by Funny29

I don't understand why everyone wants Kiara back, Prachi and Rhea are really enough.

Kaira comes back is not fair, because Bulbul falls from the cliffs and doesn't come back, Kiara falls from the cliffs and comes back what a joke. And i have really no interest in a Kiara - Sunny couple!

Kiara was simply the better child. 

Originally posted by misfit007

Kiara was simply the better child. 

of course she was better because she was also a 7-year-old girl, and not a 20-year-old woman.

Originally posted by Funny29

of course she was better because she was also a 7-year-old girl, and not a 20-year-old woman.

Agreed but her character still has more to offer than the twins. It has a better character arc.