Daayan

New Article! Jhanvi pregnant with Satrupa and Akarsh child!!WTH

bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Eww. thats what i was fearing when Akarsh consummated with Satrupa. a child is coming.

So Akarsh definitely consummated with Satrupa.

What i am not getting is how come Jhanvi is carrying Satrupa's child. what is going wrong.

They r making Jhanvi mahan atma Indian lady again to accept husband's infidelity and husband's child with sautan??

Eww..thats what un accepatable for me as a fan.

CVs r butchering the show at the end.

Also, dont you think and this has been going on and on in Allmost all Indian serials accepting sautan and husband's child with another woman by main heroine. not just this show. This just gives the wrong ethic/moral values to general audience that all is acceptable. which is actually unethical and bad in every sense of way.

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/daayan-jhanvis-familys-evil-plan-kill-unborn-child/2019/06/17/amp

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

They are on a roll to ruin this beautiful couple in worst way possible just before the show ends. 🤬🤪

Though in article it looked like Satrupa lied to Jhanvi that the child is hers so that Jhanvi aborts the child. Jhanvi knowing Satrupa and being smart enough may not believe Satrupa but her family may believe her.

"Satrupa (Aashka Goradia), who is still in love with Akarsh (Mohit Malhotra), will tell Jhanvi that the kid in her womb belongs to her and has magical powers just like her."

But none the less, that means Akarsh and Satrupa consummated, so they will bring in the typical daily soap abortion drama. 🤢👏

I so hope they don't turn Jhanvi into some mahaan typical leading lady. Just love Jhanvi the way she is. She is flawed, sometimes takes bad decisions in anger but she is real and relatable. But never know she is still a sweetheart, she may say the child is not at fault.  Typical dialogue every leading lady gives for such a track.  If they show that Jhanvi is in assumption that the child is satrups's and still keeps it then it would be such a big let down smiley11

How is this track related to mystery surrounding daayan. smiley11smiley11

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

is akarsh-jhanvi consummation coming up?becos jhanvi can't be pregnant as akarsh-jhanvi did not consummate their marriage..hahaha i can imagine akarsh's reaction when he will get the news that he is going to be a father🤣...he might be thinking when the hell this happened when both were sleeping in separate rooms...never once he touched her nor he was drunk🤣....if imaginary consummation can make jhanvi pregnant...thats miracle🤣....as far as we know during their marriage days also they did not consummate,they were busy in hospital visits..daayan search n parties...pregnant kaise hogayi jhanvi unless during prachi-veer marriage something intimate happens b/w them which we can only dream

coming to the question,if consummation happened b/w akarsh-satrupa why the hell jhanvi is pregnant...it should be satrupa who should be pregnant...

bechara akarsh...he is going to be a father but no clue when it actually happened with jhanvi

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

guys even for akarsh-jhanvi to accept that they are going to be parents...they need to consummate their marriage to atleast believe that yes they did get intimate thus they are going to be parents before satrupa drop the bomb w/o getting intimate how will akarsh-jhanvi will believe they are going to be parents especially akarsh when he knows that he had never touched jhanvi in passionately intimate manner to make her pregnant...how will we we believe that they are going to be parents when both slept at different rooms after revelation n they maintain distance from each other

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: bingyy

Eww. thats what i was fearing when Akarsh consummated with Satrupa. a child is coming.

EK killed her own beautiful couple akarsh-jhanvi...she copy the track of N3 it seems...vish pregnant with devil's child

So Akarsh definitely consummated with Satrupa.

he imagine jhanvi thats where all went wrong...idiot kahiin ka why didn't he get intimate with jhanvi in real when they were together...i feel like slapping him😡even more angry that jhanvi did nothing to stop it and arrange their SR due to her anger on akarsh🤢...she was the only one who could have stop it

What i am not getting is how come Jhanvi is carrying Satrupa's child. what is going wrong.

even i am thinking the same...why the hell jhanvi is pregnant with satrupa child...it should be satrupa who should be pregnant when consummation happened b/w akarsh-satrupa...even for jhanvi n akarsh to believe that they are going to be parents before satrupa drop the bomb...they need to get intimate at least to believe that something did happened b/w them n jhanvi is pregnant...in dono ke beech kuch hua hi nahin than how the hell jhanvi is pregnant before the bomb by satrupa...i am sure akarsh will be breaking his head thinking when he gets to know that he is going to be a father,when the hell IT happened when all they did was in search abt daayan..mysteries and parties when revelation happened that akarsh is a daayan,both of them slept in different rooms...never once akarsh touched jhanvi nor she gave him the permission to touch her due to his identity when it was revealed...he must be bursting his head...yeh kab hua

They r making Jhanvi mahan atma Indian lady again to accept husband's infidelity and husband's child with sautan??

I think in the issue of akarsh...more than he cheated jhanvi...its him who got cheated,satrupa made him loose his memory and made him believe that they were in love and than they got married and all of that nonsense happened...akarsh actually never ever cheated jhanvi...he never two timed jhanvi...its satrupa who manipulated the situation got married to him n the stupidity happened...akarsh was always in love with jhanvi since childhood even after being rejected by her...so its not infidelity and jhanvi too knows it that satrupa manipulated the situation and her mistake too that she never stop it...in all this mess only akarsh suffers,becos he will be in guilt that he destroyed his love in his own hands...he cheated jhanvi in his heart when actually he did not...jhanvi has a choice whether to live with him or divorce him but akarsh will be always in the guilt

Eww..thats what un accepatable for me as a fan.

its unacceptable for me too but whatever it just for mohit-tina gorgeous chemistry...i am sold

CVs r butchering the show at the end.

its a known fact...EK's speciality

Also, dont you think and this has been going on and on in Allmost all Indian serials accepting sautan and husband's child with another woman by main heroine. not just this show. This just gives the wrong ethic/moral values to general audience that all is acceptable. which is actually unethical and bad in every sense of way.

its not only in EK show even non EK shows has the same crap...here we can't even blame akarsh becos satrupa magic was damn strong on him

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

how did aakarsh-saptrupa child get into jhanvi's womb 🤣 or only bcoz aakarsh imagined jhanvi while consummating with saptrupa jhanvi became pregnant 😆

@mages...well said.. it's funny people still call it as infidelity/cheating n compare it with the shows based on infidelity...if anyone was the victim in the whole saptrupa-aakarsh-jhanvi track it's aakarsh...u said it correctly jhanvi can leave aakarsh n move on but aakarsh would always be in guilt of what he did with saptrupa under her trance...

Edited by -JaZ- - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Trendsetter

They are on a roll to ruin this beautiful couple in worst way possible just before the show ends. 🤬🤪

its been destroyed since satrupa track started...there is no turning back...its difficult to make a beautiful love story as akarsh-jhanvi but its so easy to destroy it

Though in article it looked like Satrupa lied to Jhanvi that the child is hers so that Jhanvi aborts the child. Jhanvi knowing Satrupa and being smart enough may not believe Satrupa but her family may believe her.

even i read it...i felt that satrupa is lying becos why the hell jhanvi is pregnant with satrupa kid when satrupa should be pregnant but than for jhanvi to get pregnant akarsh-jhanvi needs to get intimate...they had never been intimate during their marriage days it was search of dayaan...kids...mysteries and parties...viraj track...they did not had the time to get intimate and when akarsh real identity got reveal they slept in separate rooms and akarsh never once touched jhanvi nor she gave him the permission even before satrupa drop her bomb...for akarsh-jhanvi to believe that they are going to be parents...they need to get intimate at least the happiness is there its their own baby...w/o getting intimate n jhanvi is pregnant,akarsh might faint thinking how the hell jhanvi is pregnant when he did not get intimate with her

"Satrupa (Aashka Goradia), who is still in love with Akarsh (Mohit Malhotra), will tell Jhanvi that the kid in her womb belongs to her and has magical powers just like her."

reading this gross me🤢

But none the less, that means Akarsh and Satrupa consummated, so they will bring in the typical daily soap abortion drama. 🤢👏

akarsh-jhanvi suffer again...especially akarsh,jhanvi still has the choice to leave n divorce him but akarsh will be in guilt that he cheated his wife whom he loved crazily

I so hope they don't turn Jhanvi into some mahaan typical leading lady. Just love Jhanvi the way she is. She is flawed, sometimes takes bad decisions in anger but she is real and relatable. But never know she is still a sweetheart, she may say the child is not at fault.  Typical dialogue every leading lady gives for such a track.  If they show that Jhanvi is in assumption that the child is satrups's and still keeps it then it would be such a big let down smiley11

yup she is real n relatable though impulsive but a darling n sweetheart...tina is brilliant as jhanvi,the role is tailor made for her...perfection in every sense she played...i am sorry more than ichcha n meethi...i love jhanvi...she is real...brave...bold and she never cries for small issues...she tackles it and solve it...she knows how to fight back even if the person is her husband whom she loves very much...she is never damsel in distress...she is epitome of braveness

How is this track related to mystery surrounding daayan. smiley11smiley11

its paving way for season 2 if they have plans for season 2 as this show is popular and the season 2 will have akarsh-jhanvi daughter taking the lead

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Both AKarsh and Jhanvi were disspointement in Satrupa track.

Just thinking about the consummation of AKarsh and Satrupa disgusts me. 

Think a guy has lost his memory and within one day marries another woman because of magic. She is his wife, he is consummating with her but imagining another woman, and that another woman is his actual love and is suffering on hand of his own mom in worst way possible and going to die and he still is having his suhagrat. After sleeping with his new wife, he realizes he did wrong to satrupa because he was thinking of Jhanvi during all the consummation. It looked worst the way they showed his and satrups consummating even when he knew Jhanvi was being given bali of by his mom. He was angry on Jhanvi because he thought that Jhanvi was trying to break his and Satrups shadi but he did khow that JHanvi was nice girl . He was ok with her being tortured to death to make his mom amar. 👏 even after reaching the daayan lok he just stood there and didn't stop his mom from doing the last ritual and killing Jhanvi. ANd runs to Jhanvi after his mom completes the vidhi and asks her to wake up. How stupid was thta. Did his mom not tell him before that she would make Jhnavi her bali? DId she just not kill Jhanvi in front of his eyes? How would she wake up?

The point is he should have stopped suhagraat the moment he realized he is doing it imagining Jhanvi not his wife. He was being not loyal to Jhanvi (didnt rush to save her as her husband) , not loyal to his second wife (was thinking of other woman while sleeping with her ) . A big thumbs down. 👏

The cvs tried to make it justifyable by showing that Aakarsh imagined Jhanvi but it looked even worse and more disgusting that him consummating Satrupa with no memory of Jhanvi.

Jhanvi is ok with the fact that satrupa may kill Aakarsh after sleeping with him. She just gave up on both of them.  Big thumbs down. smiley32

Vishakha sleeping with that evil guy in naagin is in no comparison with Akarash satrupa consummation. Akarsh is the lead of the show. IN naagin Bela was going to sleep with thta evil guy, but they showed vishakha slept with him instead of bela. Vish was negative. They didn't let the leading couple to make love with anyone else. No matter how bad that show was. It still was in limits. Daayan 👎🏼🤢

No memory loss/magic/anger can justify them in these cases.

Though I feel Jhanvi's try would have made no difference, if Satrups can make someone like Aakarsh who is powerful dance on her tunes, Jhanvi is nothing for her. If only one person could have stopped the Akarsh Satruoa consummation was AKarsh. He had the chance when chachaji told him that jhanvi is kidnapped by his mom. ANd his mom had decided Jhanvi as bali in front of his eyes. But that doesnt takes away the fact that Jhanvi didn't try to stop consummation.

They are just making them worse and more unlikable together.

I doubt there would be consummation scene of Akarashvi. They posted a whole article on Satrupa akarsh consummation, had there been a consummation scene of lead couple, there would have beeen article somewhere. May be they would just indicate to the viewers that Akarsh-Jhanvi did consummate but wouldn't show any intimate scene between them, like may be just AKarsh Jhanvi talking about it or something. In Akarsh Satrupa case too they didnt have any like really intimate or hot scene or anything and yet there was article. It was just in morning Akarsh was thinking that he had suhagraat with Satrupa that is how they indicated to viewers that Akarsh and Satrups did consummate their wedding. Same way they may do for Akarshvi and Jhanvi, In Sunday precap, they showed Akarashvi will reunite, after actually clearing all misunderstandings and no secrets between them. so may be now they may indicate that they too consummate their marriage finally and then this drama "bachha kiska hai" 🤢

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago
bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Mages @The_Trendsetter @-jaZ-

My gut feeling is saying since its supernatural show, they may show Satrupa got pregnant but she transferred her embryo to Jhanvi's womb by magic because of her saat rup or whatever.

So thats how Jhanvi got pregnant with their child, she is basically the surrogate mother now.

Ewww eww in that case she is carrying sautan's child with her husband.

Why Ekta? Why? why did u ruin the story for me?I will stop watching if my fear comes true.

I cant wait for 14th july to come near now.

And i can never accept Jhanvi khushi khushi mahan aatma ban k man gaye Akarsh ki pyaar ki khatir.

Come on she was not serious in her love all this time and now she is carrying another woman's child for Akarsh's love. Eww i hate this track.

Ekta why did u ruin it for me..😭😭😭😭

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

It's honestly disgusting and blood-boiling that they actually made akarsh consummate his fake marriage with satrupa straight after their fake marriage when he never even consummated his real marriage months after it. How pathetic! 🤬