Tanvi Dogra Walks Out Of Ek Bhram- Sarvagun Sampanna - Page 8

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Oh No. 😒

I really liked Kabir - Kavya pairing a lot.. ❤️

Will she be replaced by another actress as Kavya or her character is ending? 

Well one of the TC articles say that kavya could be back in the show, but a video I just put up said that tanvi is now looking for a new project, so if kavya does return it will be a different actress. 

I feel bad for Tanvi! I think she is a sweet girl.

All the best for her next show!

I absolutely hate it how star plus messes with almost every show that doesn't do well in trps.

I always disliked the writing of the show , none of the characters were shaped up properly and now thisss ! 

I have serious doubts on this revamp's success.

Wishing Tanvi all the very best for her future projects ! 

Noone should work in sp , they're throwing out actors as if they're objects. Ridiculous.

Originally posted by made-in-charms

I absolutely hate it how star plus messes with almost every show that doesn't do well in trps.

I always disliked the writing of the show , none of the characters were shaped up properly and now thisss ! 

I have serious doubts on this revamp's success.

Wishing Tanvi all the very best for her future projects ! 

Noone should work in sp , they're throwing out actors as if they're objects. Ridiculous.

That’s just the thing though, the trp was holding steady (for a 7pm show during CWC), so this interference now makes no sense to me. Perhaps they want the show to be slot leader. Trp viewers don’t care about the ongoings behind the screen, as long as they get good drama on their screen, so if tptb can make the Kabir-Jahnvi tashan interesting and keep the plot holes to a minimum, maybe they will achieve better ratings. 

I think it’s not just SP that does this, but I have zero knowledge about our telly industry other than that it is a brutal industry (as is expected, it’s all a business after all). 

Originally posted by sammy17

Well one of the TC articles say that kavya could be back in the show, but a video I just put up said that tanvi is now looking for a new project, so if kavya does return it will be a different actress. 

Kavya can return to take revenge ..Who knows ...

Originally posted by DivzOnAir

That’s just the thing though, the trp was holding steady (for a 7pm show during CWC), so this interference now makes no sense to me. Perhaps they want the show to be slot leader. Trp viewers don’t care about the ongoings behind the screen, as long as they get good drama on their screen, so if tptb can make the Kabir-Jahnvi tashan interesting and keep the plot holes to a minimum, maybe they will achieve better ratings. 

I think it’s not just SP that does this, but I have zero knowledge about our telly industry other than that it is a brutal industry (as is expected, it’s all a business after all). 

I agree on that.

Kabeer vs Janhvi might be that masala everyone is craving for. 

But again idk what SP expects from a 7pm show , considering the trp of rival shows , the format seems to have changed from Saathiya days. 7pm shows barely manage to hit 1.

Tbh there are quite a good no of shows on zee TV with consistently low trps but the channel doesn't intervene in most of the cases.

And I don't think colors does too ? 

Originally posted by made-in-charms

I agree on that.

Kabeer vs Janhvi might be that masala everyone is craving for. 

But again idk what SP expects from a 7pm show , considering the trp of rival shows , the format seems to have changed from Saathiya days. 7pm shows barely manage to hit 1.

Tbh there are quite a good no of shows on zee TV with consistently low trps but the channel doesn't intervene in most of the cases.

And I don't think colors does too ? 

This