Cuddly Cuddly, Meddly Meddly – My cutie Ra4gKor - a mini OS a pep up

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Cuddly Cuddly, Meddly Meddly – My cutie Ra4gKor - a mini OS 

(Have a terrible week ahead, but I need my booster, pep up, a cuddle for me myself…)

Mmmm uuuunnnnn, Aditi feeling angry angry, pouting cute,folding her tiny hands across her chest, the little rowdy rose was in thecorner of their room,,, Ananya was also joining her saying me too angry… bothwere in a very cranky mood..

My sweetie pies ….hugged mumma hen, noooo mumma katti with you, katti with bhai bhai… no talking..

Just two days bhai will be back said Ar and Aa… we have to go for the NCC scouts my princesses, hugged the bros.  Two days leaving Adi and Anan no, we will also go…no darlings, you cannot go now said the cubs.

Raamu kaka was there, he said bitiyaa as they are boys going you cannot go… Ar said no kaaka they can also go, girls also can go but they are too young so they cannot go now. Oh ok.

They were not in any mood to let off their bros to go to the NCC camp which is fixed for the weekend in Delhi.

After much coaxing by mumma and the cubs they gave in with along face.  They left to join the team alongwith Raamu kaka as Raaghav had to go for an important sign up meeting of the new tea produce.

He spoke to the cubs on phone asking them to stay safe.

It was Saturday afternoon, the roses were terribly irritated, cranky… mumma’s coaxing did not help.. they were crying, whining on her… she eventually too felt tired…

She tried playing with them but no use….she called him desperately… Raaghav please come naa I am tired your princesses are too ziddi….Coming my birdie, just completing my work

Walked in the Lion running up to his roses after two days ofhectic work.

Saw his birdie having a tough time with the roses who were very cranky, crying with long faces all the toys strewn around.

With a big smile…. Walked in the Lion….. extending his arms to cuddle the roses… noo daada… roses angry they pouted cute.

Oh!!! I am scared, my princesses are angry?… Why?  Who scolded my princesses?, I will go do dhoosoom dhoosoom he said…

Aditi said no.. no dhushoom, bhai left tata, we want bhai…we want to play.

He said daada will play with roses he said… no you don’t know to play like bhai.  We will go riding on bhai, and bhai will fly like superman…we don’t want toys they were nodding their heads no no.

Oh aisaaa, ok, he was in his sleeveless T and pyjama.  He quickly crawled and made the roses sit on him and went around imitating like an elephant going near the birdie and tickling her with his hands saying that was the elephant’s trunk.. they started to laugh and giggle.  Dadaaa, he tickled them while the other was on his back…  haha ha feeling ticklish, they were sprawling on him and he was holding them throwing and catching and placing them on his feet lifting them up in air lying on his back…awww see-saw awwwww… they were excited...

Chakor was enjoying the way he was cuddling making the roses smile and forget about the missing… he just turned into a kid with them.. he saw her and crawled to her kissing her forehead, what’s mumma hen doing…. She said enjoying the kiddoosss.  Kissing the three on their foreheads….

Daadaaa!!! We want superman… he took chakor’s duppata and tied around his neck and jumped from a stool and going to their balcony with hands on his waist saying I am superman… they laughed laughed and just slept on his shoulders…. He placed them on their mini beds…

She was just admiring him with palms under her chin…. With tears in eyes…

He turned around saw her… kissing her temples… what happened why is my queen in tears.  Cupping his face she said the girls are so lucky to have you as their father and  you as their mother he said kissing her.

He got a call and had to go..

It was quite gloomy afternoon and Chakor just changed to asimple short tops and skirt and was in the balcony just staring above…

He came in and scooped what happened to my birdie… seems lost ….. you too need a cuddle like the roses he asked.

Hmmm.  I am also feeling so dull she said.. oohhh!!! shall we play game he saidNo…. well like the kids??? Brightened her eyes…Hmm then ok but just cuddle cuddle..nothing more

He got a call again and left to attend to it…

She just went into the quilt as it was cold, circling herself and pouting..

He came back… went beside her cuddling her, kissing her in the neck…hmmmm you always do this. Raaghav… poutingok lets play, cuddling her… he kept a paper and pen beside her.. whats this?…

Lets play tic tac toeoh she got excited, they played, she was laughing,clapping excited whenever he lost… ha ha I won….He was enjoying her innocence…they played catch and chase game within their room when suddenly she asked him to freeze as a statue..

He stood… she came to him…cupping his face, she spoke.......

Raaghav you have always ensured that I am happy, allowing me to fly, adjusting to my tantrums and not questioning me when I immerse myself in other works that sometimes I don’t even give time to you, don’t perform my duties as a doted wife.  He jerked when she said, please allow me to talk…

You never allow me to talk low about myself but I too have flaws I know.  I donot know how to sweet talk, how to romance too properly… but, you are too pure Raaghav she said. You never failed to describe me, appreciate me in the best way…but… hes tarted to tear…

She kissed his eyes saying.. I love them, I get lost in them when they shower the utmost pure love and pride them when it rages in fire when anyone tries to harm me.

Kissing his nose, thank you for calming me down with your nuzzle which I go weak about.

Kissing his cheeks, thank you for always staying in contact during my sleep and I don’t even reciprocate properly due to my tiredness too.

Lightly pecking his lips, should I say I get lost in those warm kisses and my world just stops to spin around in that charismatic smile.

Slowly caressing his biceps she kissed his hands…. Thank your for these strong arms which protect me always and I go fearlessly into any deep water as I know these arms are always guarding me from behind.

Going into his chest, she just closed her eyes, and he too,was wanting to hug her but he stood frozen respecting her words. She caressed his chest, kissed him and said your heart started beating for me after waiting with all hope and faith for those ten long years… in which way should I express you that I am indeed so blessed and forget my world when I just rest my head on that heart which beats for me.

Moving a bit back, she folded her hands and said with my heart, body and soul I thank you so much Raagav for coming into my life,thanking those gods for sending you in my life.   I love you so so much that I am unable to describe how much I love youshe cried folding her hands going down on her knees…lowering her head in respect.... He quickly bent and held her No no no  he raised her, hugged her tight to him, crushing her, kissing her forehead what are you doing?? You are my queen, my life, my strength, my everything….Tearing terribly, I don’t have a heart as it is with you and only have you within me… Please never go down on your knees, never bend your head, I just cant bear it .. I just cant handle that Chakor please he cried…..  I love you Raaghav she cried her heart out emotionally.. he quickly kissed her all over her face,lifting her to the balcony, placing her on his lap in the rocking chair. 

They were just embracing, subliming in their love…remained like that…. she slowly lifted her head cupping his face, kissing his lips with love, he took her lips into his giving in to a passionate kissing… she looked into his eyes which was full of love… I love you she said with so much love.  I love you too he said… carrying her preciously to their bed… not breaking the kiss.. it was a long kisss… just assuring their love to each other… both were just holding and was fervently kissing.

I love you Chakor and please please never ever do this again he said… my queen, my life, my everything, not again please promise me he was on and on when she jerked, raised up,  pushed her tops pulling his face closer to her stopping him in her style…kissing his forehead…caressing his neck behind… Chup Budda… cuddle me…. Ummm sucking her… only cuddle??? Cuddle to meddle please??? … tickling her… giggling, smiling…

No Rowdy

Yes Birdie

Noooo nooo  Rowdy

Yess yess Birdie.

Hmmmm yessss Rowdiethatsssss my birdie………………..

With sweet kisses they were going into the bliss of happiness… a simple cuddle…… to meddle... was about to have the masala chai when …………………. Daaadaaaaa the elephant is not lifting meeee cried Anan in her sleep…

OOopsssss….  Birdie giggled…..aagaya mera chota villain ka partner…. Pecking her lips…

Anan… my princess…. Your elephant is coming… darling don’t cry…. Ran the Lion to his princess!!

He kissed and cradled the rose to sleep placing her on his chest on the right side, while hugging his birdie who rose and laid her head to rest on his left.

He smiled kissing their foreheads, closing his eyes…. Cuddling his queen and his Princess…..

A sweet cuddle indeed it was…….

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks for the lovely words Sukor123 

Short & sweet update 👌👌👌 Loved the cute roses Aww cute roses angry because of their brothers went out for two days Cuties 😘😘😘 

Aww poor chakor failed to made roses happy indeed she did lots of hard work to cheering roses but these roses are too ziddi & then Finally Raghav is succeed to make roses happy 

RagKor are indeed too cute when they are playing & it was emotional when Chakor express her love for Raghav 

Yes Chakor is so lucky to have Raghav in her life He is such a pure soul who loves Chakor a lot

Unquote 

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Sritama for the lovely comment. 😍😍

Wht an amazingly sweet&cuteness overloaded update😍Aditi,Anannya stopping Ar,Aa..their pout,anger😘😘it was so damn cute..bundle of cuteness dey r😍😍n d way our Rowdy lion manged their cranky mood,imitating d elephant, made dem giggle..so adorable😘❤Chakor seeing her three cutie pies n enjoying d bliss..just picture perfect❤thn d Ragkor scene😍as always our rowdy was ready to play his own game😝bt d birdie wanted only cuddle cuddle game😄loved d way Raghav was enjoying Chakor's childlike innocence during d game😍n thn d statue part❤Chakor thanking Raghav,sohowering her love on him,thanking him..Raghav's tears,Raghav saying i don't hv a heart as it is with u..d kiss😍❤it was so overwhelming n mesmerizingly beautiful❤❤throughout d entire scene i was imagining MeeJay😍d last scene too was damn cute..chota villain was not their bt his partner did job perfectly😄poor Raghav..was enjoying d cuddle cuddle game bt ended up becoming d superman😜super duper cute story,loveddd it to d core❤❤

Unquote 

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lovely OS, thanks for the surprise

The roses were so cute when they we were angry their bros will leave.

Loved the family scene, Raghav playing with the girls wih Chakor watching over them ❤️.

Aww Ragkor played together and had fun.

For the first time Chakor expressed her feelings for Raghav, it was beautiful.

Aayan might be gone, but he left a capable deputy 😆, poor Raghav can't catch a break.

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

Lovely OS, thanks for the surprise

The roses were so cute when they we were angry their bros will leave.

Loved the family scene, Raghav playing with the girls wih Chakor watching over them ❤️.

Aww Ragkor played together and had fun.

For the first time Chakor expressed her feelings for Raghav, it was beautiful.

Aayan might be gone, but he left a capable deputy 😆, poor Raghav can't catch a break.

Thanks so much Mai.. 

Yes he needs to be also pampered appreciated so felt so and thanks for liking it. 

Cuba and roses 😍

They need some lighter moments too

🙈🙈🙈 Yessss deputy awww like this word 👍

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Smita you always make me smile with your lovely words dear 

Lovely update Sumi, again a superb, amazing romantic updates with feel of emotions too, so sweet & enjoyable 👌👌❤❤. Loved the cubs-roses scene, the sulky sisters didn't want to let their brothers go, the cubs were trying to make them understand why they should go, loved Aa's clarification of Ramu kaka's word regarding only boys can go such camp, not the girls👏👏. The grumpy & cranky roses are so cute😍😍. I just visualized the entire scene. Then Chakor being unable to cope the roses, was seeking of her lion's aid . Raghav was so patiently handled the situation , he does never  lose his temper even after having the hectic days of work. His cute gestures like a elephant or a superman made the princes happy, overjoyed, giggled & after many attempts he finally succeeded in reducing their anger & made them asleep , the dadda & the princes were so adorable 😍😍😘😘. Chakor too enjoyed the moment, adored& be delighted by his childness during his playing with the roses. 

Then the Ragkor scene, Chakor wants only cuddling game, but Raghav had some other plans 😀😀 but again couldn't start due to his office call 😞😞.  

Loved the way Chakor expressed her love & adoration towards her Rowdy 😍😍, asking him to freeze like a statue while playing. Her going down on her knees, showing respect to his pure & unconditional love. The emotional words of her made him cry but couldn't move due to the rule of the game, It was so beautifully written 👌👌, so soothing, so bland, divinely beautiful, made me pleasantly emotional. Indeed both of them are incomplete without each other. We want them to stay in each other's embrace but again they were interrupted to having their masala tea 😜😜 by the assistant of  Raghav babu's little rival 😉😉. Better luck next time. 

I just loved your unique ideas to make Ragkor more adorable. This scene overwhelmed me. You set their love to the highest peak. Thank you for this short but lovely update, indeed it removes my stress & fatigue.

Unquote 

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey sumiiii ..... though I already read it , don't know how I missed a reply....a cutie cute cuddly not so meddly update....fab it is👏👏👏😍😍😍😍

Roses pouting, getting annoyed, arjun explaining to kaka..... all I can actually visualize ......with chakor getting tired.... then raghav playing and managing the two, infact managing 3...... such a sweet family moment it was!!! Rarely we got it in the serial🙄🙄🙄🙄

And what should i say about the next part....fantafab portrayal of chakors feelings.... lovedddd it..... such explicit first time portrayal brought a wide smile on my face.....I AM MISSING RAGKOR ON SCREEN VERY BADLY BEY AFTER READING ALL THIS..... wanted to enjoy a lovely journey of Rag Kor to Ragkor.... idiots 

Anyways thanks a ton for writing all this..... the cuddly to meddly getting disturbed was also lovely😍😍need not be meddly always..... your updates are bliss so keep writing❤❤

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Hey sumiiii ..... though I already read it , don't know how I missed a reply....a cutie cute cuddly not so meddly update....fab it is👏👏👏😍😍😍😍

Roses pouting, getting annoyed, arjun explaining to kaka..... all I can actually visualize ......with chakor getting tired.... then raghav playing and managing the two, infact managing 3...... such a sweet family moment it was!!! Rarely we got it in the serial🙄🙄🙄🙄

And what should i say about the next part....fantafab portrayal of chakors feelings.... lovedddd it..... such explicit first time portrayal brought a wide smile on my face.....I AM MISSING RAGKOR ON SCREEN VERY BADLY BEY AFTER READING ALL THIS..... wanted to enjoy a lovely journey of Rag Kor to Ragkor.... idiots 

Anyways thanks a ton for writing all this..... the cuddly to meddly getting disturbed was also lovely😍😍need not be meddly always..... your updates are bliss so keep writing❤❤

Nikkiiii🤗🤗🤗🤗😍😍😍

Thanks so much.. 

So sweet of you always keep relating to the show... How much we miss Na.  😣😣😣

Hehe cuddly to meddly 😜😜😜yess sometimes this interference makes it more interesting and budda had enough so it's ok😂