Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Daily Discussion Thread # 1 &WU

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

The discussion thread # 1

Hope we'll have a healthy and smooth discussion and it will make to 150 pages in a few weeks only.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Anju...so nice to see u here.... creating the discussion thread again after KCL.🤗

Hope this show turns out to be good .The concept is really out of the box ....the makers are definetly trying out something new.Saw a glimpse of Sonakshi and Ishita on insta ....giving a hint to the hectic schedule of actor's life.I liked the precap also...Rohit totally a serious and a no nonsense doctor!!!

Edited by divine_16 - 4 years ago
Vishalrx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Saw the show in hot star VIP

Very unique type I must say.. promo to next episode was interesting 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: divine_16

Anju...so nice to see u here.... creating the discussion thread again after KCL.🤗

Hope this show turns out to be good .The concept is really out of the box ....the makers are definetly trying out something new.Saw a glimpse of Sonakshi and Ishita on insta ....giving a hint to the hectic schedule of actor's life.I liked the precap also...Rohit totally a serious and a no nonsense doctor!!!

Hi Dear first I want to know your name. i like somehow quiet forum where the discussion is neutral initially KCL was ...but after....

This new show looks quite different...I'm liking it and yes Rohit is serious as a doctor which is a plus point.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Vishalrx

Saw the show in hot star VIP

Very unique type I must say.. promo to next episode was interesting 

I only want to know the 26th september story....which will play a big part in the storyline.

AngelSREE thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was really waiting for this show to start..  it's been more than a year since I left watching hindi shows... The promo of the show really got me hooked.. and today mrg  I watched the show on hotstar vip.... Its really awesome.. i was a yhm fan ... And the i loved the way they showed divyanka...

AngelSREE thumbnail

I m eagerly waiting for the next episode... ❤️

AngelSREE thumbnail

By the way... i m sreelakshmi... you all can call me sree.. i m from kerala🤗

Edited by AngelSREE - 4 years ago
AngelSREE thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I only want to know the 26th september story....which will play a big part in the storyline.

Sooooooooo Trueeee.. i also want to know about that... I think it has to do something with an accident or something like that

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Hi Dear first I want to know your name. i like somehow quiet forum where the discussion is neutral initially KCL was ...but after....

This new show looks quite different...I'm liking it and yes Rohit is serious as a doctor which is a plus point.

I'm Ishani.Well...I still am connected to KCL forum and still now the forum is really a cooperative ,understanding one.Honestly ....KCL forum is the best one ,I have visited till date bcoz of the lovely members.