Treat her like you are still trying to win her.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I feel uneasy at seeing Jaanvi's saree. How can she manage to wear this saree!!!!. When will the costume designer give her the good outfits.

Today Jaanvi gets the permission to go home for the reason of shoulder (fake) pain.. Dhruv and Kavya also want to go home to take care her after knowing the matter. Finally Kavya got the chance. (PK's timing joke is nice). Don't know why Jaanvi always  gives a shocking reaction unnecessarily at seeing Kavya. Jaanvi makes a call to the landline phone to stop kavya from entering her room. Kavya sincerely seeing the surrounding places in the expectation of someone who should pick up the phone though she is aware of all the family is in Ragav's house and Jaanvi may be in her room

Before that Jaanvi found that the three files have nothing information about her. 

Even I too have irked due to Dhruv's concern without knowing the situation. Today also he faced Jaanvi's anger mood. I felt that scene seemed an artificial one. It was shown unnecessarily.

Kabir try to compromise Kavya and try to make her getting dinner which was brought from Ragav's house.. Kavya didn't change her anger mood.

It seems Ragav hides so many things from PK. Don't know that his role is positive or negative for Pooja Sharma. He hid the particular file and the family photo from PK and he conveys this matter his wife. She has also supported her husband's actions.

Precap . 

I think PK came to know Jaanvi's thievery through the hidden camera and the enquiry has been doing among the family as usual.

Edited by krithi1990 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't think anything will be disclosed.

PK would take Jahnvi's name and then it'll be termed as an error and he will conveniently blame Kavya using his ex & current, both husbands' status. 🙄

One thing that I find common between PK and Jahnvi is that both talk a lot but have little idea about their surrounding.

Read in a spoiler that Raghav's wife will be a grey character which will have a lot of impact on others. Today when she said she doesn't trust PK and Raghav's confession that he knew it all along - I would say they are aware of the actual threat and are saving their own backs.

Kabir might say it to spite PK but I feel his Astin Ka Saap(s) will play a major role in his downfall because neither he is strategic not his companions are very faithful. His overconfidence will become his greatest weakness.

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you once again for the update.

Dhruvs concern is ok for me but this guy is too good to be true which is very annoying.

If Jhanvi has married Dhruv and if she expects him not to get close to her is ridiculous.

If Dhruv looks out for an another woman my vote will go to him.

Kavyas concern so soon sounds very fake at this point of time.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Dhruvs concern is ok for me but this guy is too good to be true which is very annoying.

If Jhanvi has married Dhruv and if she expects him not to get close to her is ridiculous.

Well Jhanvi intention to marry dhruv was not for getting close but to enter in the house but she never let him believe that she loves him 

Regarding dhruv- he is indeed to good to be true , he is pk son n will show his true color since day one I find him shady ( I might be wrong )

Only two characters are interesting for me In this show -Jhanvi and PK 

Hope makers keep Kavya away from Jhanvi , hating this Jhanvi Jaap from her now ,

PS - I want to see Jhanvi getting jhatka n find out that Dhruv had all along gf but he married her because if pk .

Sumita18 thumbnail

Thanks keeethi for the update 

I will watch today’s episode 

Regarding Jhanvi giving surprise expression it’s very normal to do it if you are doing something wrong or hiding , b now a days Kavya is always around Jhanvi 

Too much concern is pretty annoying , we never saw any concern in the beginning from Kavya about Vyom ( before the truth came out about dhruv)

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think jhatka will be from raghva or his wife he tried hiding stuff and his wife having no trust still greeting the family she is also being shady. . . . 

krithi1990 thumbnail

I think we can expect This track so soon. Look like Jaanvi's vote will also go to him at her present mentality.😀

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Well Jhanvi intention to marry dhruv was not for getting close but to enter in the house but she never let him believe that she loves him 

Regarding dhruv- he is indeed to good to be true , he is pk son n will show his true color since day one I find him shady ( I might be wrong )

Only two characters are interesting for me In this show -Jhanvi and PK 

Hope makers keep Kavya away from Jhanvi , hating this Jhanvi Jaap from her now ,

PS - I want to see Jhanvi getting jhatka n find out that Dhruv had all along gf but he married her because if pk .

How will he know her intentions? Obviously he will try to get close rt. Why is she annoyed?

Already she got one jhatka when he said he is spying on her. If she is ignoring him everyday one fine day he will show his true colours. So maybe that's what the jhatka shrenu was talking abt.

Sumita18 thumbnail

How will he know her intentions? Obviously he will try to get close rt. Why is she annoyed?

Already she got one jhatka when he said he is spying on her. If she is ignoring him everyday one fine day he will show his true colours. So maybe that's what the jhatka shrenu was talking abt.

When did u see Jhanvi getting close to dhruv ?  It’s always dhruv who is trying harder n he does not trust her also , till now I have seen Jhanvi friend zone side towards dhruv , I do want to see good dhamaka like ur was in the beginning 

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I don't think anything will be disclosed.

PK would take Jahnvi's name and then it'll be termed as an error and he will conveniently blame Kavya using his ex & current, both husbands' status. 🙄

One thing that I find common between PK and Jahnvi is that both talk a lot but have little idea about their surrounding.

Read in a spoiler that Raghav's wife will be a grey character which will have a lot of impact on others. Today when she said she doesn't trust PK and Raghav's confession that he knew it all along - I would say they are aware of the actual threat and are saving their own backs.

Kabir might say it to spite PK but I feel his Astin Ka Saap(s) will play a major role in his downfall because neither he is strategic not his companions are very faithful. His overconfidence will become his greatest weakness.

So many confusions. Ragav knew very well for so many years that Pooja and Rani are alive. But he didn't try to find them. Suddenly he gives the importance to the photo. He is a commissioner. He knows very well that the certificate may contain the other details of Pooja. From the details he can easily get to know about her identify. The makers should make at least the commissioner as a wise man. I guess he will help Jaanvi indirectly.

Already PK confessed that he changed the formula. Today commissioner aslo confirmed that PK took too much interest in the doctor's medicine. So Ragav had been only the protector of PK. He didn't involve in the crime.