And as predicted... still no sign of Rocky

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Got late in watching today 

Watched it on fast forward such a faltu episode but highlights were given 

In the airport Honey got saved and all sorted like we expected. 

And even better all our predictions about Harleen being a b*tch is ❤️ Absolute perfect predictions guys.. well done! 

Yes she is the new madness in the show, a gold digger, kitty party, show off types.. from her words I can bet she has absolutely no relation with Rocky whatsoever. She calls him angry young man. She taunts and warns Momsie... ❤️❤️❤️ 

I got sadistic pleasure watching Momsie get tortured.. so much fun that was ❤️ Just loved it... she deserves every bit of it and even more.. even better if Rocky does not interfere and tells her off saying aap ko toh aisi bahu chahiye thi 😂😂😂 can’t wait for this to happen...  Rocky I guess is too occupied to care😂... 

what struck me is no Simmi, beeji were shown.. even Momsie didn’t have sindoor so is Kulwant dead? I guess the picture will be more clear with time 

honey is scared of her mother and naturally will form a bond with happy, which will then be explored further as Rocky comes into picture... 

let’s c what will happen 

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago

For some reason i enjoyed todays episode alot. Getting to see momsie roasted and getting a taste of her own medicine made my day. 🤣 just so so happy. So Harleen turned out to be just like we thought! Rocky is yet to be shown! I cant wait to see him! I am so sure he hates Harleen!  Hope restored! Badly wanna see him cz i watch this show mainly for him. 

Honey such a mischievous darling! Now i am pretty sure he will be the one to bring our RoHa together. And he sure is taken with Happy! Shes his heroine now. And Rocky must be his hero and now its time for Hero and Heroine to come together.

Watching Momsy would be an everyday treat! 🤣 Rocky telling her off will look so damn good 😆 but I guess Harleen will act sweet to Momsy and Honey in front of him. Rocky ki nazar mein achhe bane rehne mein hi fayda hai 😉I think he will remain neutral for her, neither like her nor hate her, as she going to act good in front of him.

Simmi aur goggi ki Momsy ne shaadi to nahin kara di 😲Aur Simmi ke pre leap sindoor ka kya explanation tha 😆Beeji ka pota missing hai.. she would be coming doing haye haye 🤣

I don't want Kulwant to die. If he dies from the attack which RV planned, then it will become another burden on Happy and I don't want that 🤢

Honey uniting his hero and heroine 🥳❤️ Can't wait! We should call Sanya to handle this Harleen 😆

Now, as per the spoilers, I think something like this is going to happen. Police will arrest Happy for kidnapping Honey and Honey will be sent back home. When Happy will be questioned, she will ask the Police to enquire the kid themselves if they don't believe her. Police reaches Khosla house where the kid will credit Happy for saving his life at the airport. Police leaves Happy. Meanwhile Honey will praise Khushi in front of Rocky and Rocky will think of thanking her personally for saving Honey. By then, Happy would have left the police station and Rocky would not be able to meet her. 

I was thinking what is Honey going to call Khushi.. Didi or Aunty 😆 Didi bolna Rocky ko Papa bolne ke sath fit nahin hota so most probably he is going to call her Aunty. 😆 God it's going to be soo awkward! 🤣

Momsie's perfect bahu after all! 🤣 Momsie must be banding her head on the wall. Paying for all the hurt she put Happy through. She has become so docile infront of Harleen. 🤣

Guggi will be joining Kulfi Kumar noh? Does that mean she is going to be out of DTHHJ? 

I hope Kulwant is okay and he has taken along simmi and the others to stay away from Harleen. They cannot be tolerating her nonsense anyways. And momsie had no choice but to stay since she picked this bahu after all. 

Yeah i am sure they will show RoHa coming face to face only after a few episodes have passed. But wouldnt the terrorist attack be shown on the news and Happy the saviour will be on news too. Then Rocky might see the pics or videos from that.

But before Rocky sees Happy i am sure Honey willl be bonding alot with Happy. He will call her aunty 😂 He told that man that she was her mummy and later on she sure would be his mummy  I like Honey already. Now i have high hopes for Rocky so hope they have something good for us in store. We deserve something better after all the bakwaas we had to cope with. 

I got sadistic pleasure watching Momsie get tortured.. so much fun that was ❤️ Just loved it... she deserves every bit of it and even more.. even better if Rocky does not interfere and tells her off saying aap ko toh aisi bahu chahiye thi 😂😂😂 can’t wait for this to happen...  Rocky I guess is too occupied to care😂... 

True, same here, sadistic pleasure is the word, her startled face and a feeling of helplessness!!! remember how she abused happy and sandhaya with her words!! she was scared of harleen and she never hesitated for second before saying those terrible things to happy and sandhaya and even called happy a dayan!!! and to rocky she was more inhuman, she blackmailed him emotionally to leave happy though he didn't listen to her but she did horrible things to her own son so ab momsie"BAJAOO TAALI"🤣

Guys today is the "I told you so" day for me.😎😆

Didn't I tell you Harleen will be a gold digger?😎

Didn't I tell you she has come to torture Momsi till Momsi regrets, repents badly for separating RoHa?😎

Didn't I tell you Rocky will be all cold, broody and angry now?😎

Sab kuch waise hi horaha hai jaise predict kiya tha.🤪 Surprise no surprise!😆😆

From the photos in the wall, it is evident Rocky has no interest in even standing there taking pictures. He looked disinterested and distanced. He had this irritated look all over his face as if someone gave him punishment to get clicked.😆 In the wedding pic, his eyes were teary and pained.🥺I am sure Rocky spends least time at home. He has completely indulged himself in work, work and work. He took the hotel to its highest success. Harleen too seemed like she gives a damn to Rocky, more into bragging and showing off the luxurious life to her kitty party friends.

Watching Momsi cry, getting humiliated, roasted gave me a lot of sadistic pleasure I can't even begin to explain.😈She had it coming after everything she did to RoHa. What you sow, so you reap. What not she said to Happy and her family!! The torture she put them through, the venom she spit out to serve her ego was deplorable! Everything is coming right back at her. Harleen is that constant reminder to Momsi of her horrendous mental torture to her own son and love of his life. She shows her the mirror. This track is actually a repentance track for Momsi. She cannot even complain to Rocky. He will taunt her even more telling this is her own doing. Yeh lo aapki pasandidaar bahu.😳 Ab hum bajayenge taali!🤣

Honey is super cute!!!❤️ I doubt he is Harleen's son! I think either he is an orphan or he is Simmi's son.😕 Tonight while watching the episode, this thought of Honey being Simmi's son crossed my mind. We didn't get to know anything about Simmi's mystery husband. This son could be theirs, Rocky raising him as his own. Later revelation will take place. This is just my speculation.😕

Poor Sandhya couldn't even recognise Happy!!!

Originally posted by ShadeOfWhite

Guys today is the "I told you so" day for me.😎😆

Didn't I tell you Harleen will be a gold digger?😎

Didn't I tell you she has come to torture Momsi till Momsi regrets, repents badly for separating RoHa?😎

Didn't I tell you Rocky will be all cold, broody and angry now?😎

Sab kuch waise hi horaha hai jaise predict kiya tha.🤪 Surprise no surprise!😆😆

From the photos in the wall, it is evident Rocky has no interest in even standing there taking pictures. He looked disinterested and distanced. He had this irritated look all over his face as if someone gave him punishment to get clicked.😆 In the wedding pic, his eyes were teary and pained.🥺I am sure Rocky spends least time at home. He has completely indulged himself in work, work and work. He took the hotel to its highest success. Harleen too seemed like she gives a damn to Rocky, more into bragging and showing off the luxurious life to her kitty party friends.

Watching Momsi cry, getting humiliated, roasted gave me a lot of sadistic pleasure I can't even begin to explain.😈She had it coming after everything she did to RoHa. What you sow, so you reap. What not she said to Happy and her family!! The torture she put them through, the venom she spit out to serve her ego was deplorable! Everything is coming right back at her. Harleen is that constant reminder to Momsi of her horrendous mental torture to her own son and love of his life. She shows her the mirror. This track is actually a repentance track for Momsi. She cannot even complain to Rocky. He will taunt her even more telling this is her own doing. Yeh lo aapki pasandidaar bahu.😳 Ab hum bajayenge taali!🤣

Honey is super cute!!!❤️ I doubt he is Harleen's son! I think either he is an orphan or he is Simmi's son.😕 Tonight while watching the episode, this thought of Honey being Simmi's son crossed my mind. We didn't get to know anything about Simmi's mystery husband. This son could be theirs, Rocky raising him as his own. Later revelation will take place. This is just my speculation.😕

Poor Sandhya couldn't even recognise Happy!!!

Hahaha yes you were bang on 🤗 

I felt sad for Sandhya, she could not recognise Happy. What has Happy done on saving their life, she has put them through hell... 😪😪😞😭 the most bizarre decision of her life

Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

Hahaha yes you were bang on 🤗 

I felt sad for Sandhya, she could not recognise Happy. What has Happy done on saving their life, she has put them through hell... 😪😪😞😭 the most bizarre decision of her life

We all are on the same page in enjoying Momsi being tortured.😆Aaah!😆

Mujhe toh yeh samajh nahi araha why would Rocky leave her in that state?😕 Rocky seems to have lost interest in everything. He surely is a dead man walking now. Got married like a puppet I guess.

Lekin sawal yeh hai Honey kisska beta hai?

After RV track ended there is no suspense to the show. I don't think Happy and Rocky alone can revive this show.