+_+ guessing Kartik's number

Posted: 4 years ago

I wish they showed us Kairav just stealing naira's phone and finding his number this is so impossible to watch...honestly...how does one guess his number? 

Also i find kairav closing his eyes half the time when he talks kind of annoying +_+ 

Dow his convo with kartik was so cute....This episode we got to see another layer to kartik, the kartik who struggles to get over his guilt of hurting naira...and being responsible for her dying...

The convo with the kid saved him from killing himself almost there...vedika being royally ignored when he came home was hilarious to me ordering water for him etc....when one phone call got him more interested in the kid then anything she ever did. 

I wish they did this for naira...showed some more layers to her pain and ddn make her a liar and so selfish again with this land lord problem i think shes being selfish some people avoid conflict because they like to live life that way why must she insist on doing the opposite...and putting kairav in danger just because they need to show that she has become a feminist +_+ 

ALso hate how everyone claims naira has all these problems coz kairavs dad isnt around like how does that equate to it. what if his dad used to hit her? huh?

Also i wish she was honest with the kid. But she cant even be honest with kartik and talk to him like a normal human then what do you expect...

still team kartik!!!!

Yes,.sadly lots of the things they show us are so ridiculous..Kairav guessing karthiks number is so foolish..they could have showed us naira calling him like when she called the house ..and cutting the call..then Kairav redialing that number. And from karthiks guilt it looks like he’s going to forgive her as soon as he meets her again,..and they’ll reunite ..until they have another issue in their marriage..Kairas whole relationship is coming across as weak and immature...their relationship doesn’t seem to be able to wither storms and turbulence ... 

Originally posted by Indira1211

Yes,.sadly lots of the things they show us are so ridiculous..Kairav guessing karthiks number is so foolish..they could have showed us naira calling him like when she called the house ..and cutting the call..then Kairav redialing that number. And from karthiks guilt it looks like he’s going to forgive her as soon as he meets her again,..and they’ll reunite ..until they have another issue in their marriage..Kairas whole relationship is coming across as weak and immature...their relationship doesn’t seem to be able to wither storms and turbulence ... 

I dont think he should forgive her really though i guess the pain of not seeing her for so many years and thinking shes dead could soften him that she's alive...

As for their relationship, i think they could have done this whole leap better but they ddn write it properly

Everyone has problems right...nobody is perfect also the misunderstandings could be based on other things not always the same thing +_+ naira's lies lol and kartik misunderstanding her 

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

I dont think he should forgive her really though i guess the pain of not seeing her for so many years and thinking shes dead could soften him that she's alive...

As for their relationship, i think they could have done this whole leap better but they ddn write it properly

Everyone has problems right...nobody is perfect also the misunderstandings could be based on other things not always the same thing +_+ naira's lies lol and kartik misunderstanding her 

yes they actually should have shown us  more realistic storylines ..like kaira going for couple counseling to strengthen their relationship. but I really liked karthiks phone call with Kairav today. I can see Mohsin doing a great job with Kairav..he’s great  with kids...But realistically speaking after kaira renunite they really can’t show them having any more problems in their marriage,..they’ve had enough already. Because if a couple continues having marital problems ..then they really shouldn’t stay married..But then what can they show ..another leap with Kairav grown up..and his story..It will be nice to see Mohsin as grown up Kairav..😀....possibilities 

Keeping comical angel aside...I lovedd the episode...

I got emotional watching episode of yrkkh after soo long...when Kartik wasn't disconnecting random kid's call...because his subconscious mind was drawn to the kid...that whole scene...his confused state of mind yet him not breaking heart of that innocent child who called him papa...was portrayed so well...all Kartik scenes were portrayed well...kuddos to Mohsin...my mama was like its not an emotional scene...I told her for me it is an emotional moment...Kartik  and Kairav's bond will be established beautifully...Kartik knows very well how wrong he was in accusing Naira...he is punishing himself enough...don't punish him more Tina...atleast not by keeping Kairav away from him...Kairav saving Kartik's life is symbolic...he will bring back hope and happiness to his life...

Pain of Tina from Rishikesh had more layers than this Tina....she is physically very strong...but emotionally she is not even 10% closer to Naira...keeping her characteristics of hiding & lying or her mostly being morally incorrect aside...I feel 0% empathy for her...I never said that in any of previous tracks from past 3 years...for the first time she is appearing a below mediocre character...I'm unable to understand her self-sympathy (why I'm always punished?) when she herself chose this path...her futile attempts to keep Kairav away from Kartik is beyond reasoning...Suwarna & Kartik still had a better reason to self-sympathize than Naira...she lost her son he lost his brother...In comparison...Naira didn't lose anything...she was ready to go back to Kartik for baby's safety even after accusation...why she didn't go then?...there has to be a back story...a person who loved & was able to let go...became a stone hearted person with no positive emotions...she after holding &  punishing herself, her son, her Kartik...after punishing all...she has audacity to complain?...selfish fool...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Indira1211

yes they actually should have shown us  more realistic storylines ..like kaira going for couple counseling to strengthen their relationship. but I really liked karthiks phone call with Kairav today. I can see Mohsin doing a great job with Kairav..he’s great  with kids...But realistically speaking after kaira renunite they really can’t show them having any more problems in their marriage,..they’ve had enough already. Because if a couple continues having marital problems ..then they really shouldn’t stay married..But then what can they show ..another leap with Kairav grown up..and his story..It will be nice to see Mohsin as grown up Kairav..😀....possibilities 

I hate those leaps where the leads play the second generation...I think for my sanity no matter how much i love kaira and shivin they should end it...or have new people in....

Yes but i think nothing besides kaira sells for this show hence even this kid will probably not have much importance after a while its always kaira at the fore front no other character gets even three seconds of attention unless they are separating kaira or trying to harm kaira...bet kairav wont get any attention at all

Keeping logic aside, the episode was good, at least Kartik and Kairav scenes were. 

Kartik blaming himself for Naira’s death and then finally surrendering himself to his emotions before Kairav’s call brought him back to reality. That subtle smile on Kartik’s face when he looked up at the sky, everything was good about that scene. 

Kartik and Kairav’s conversation was so good. Kairav’s innocence was well portrayed and Kartik’s confusion yet not wanting to hang up due to the undeniable connection he felt was nice. The kid’s acting and dialogue delivery is getting better. 

Looking forward to their scenes together. Kartik and Kairav bond would be beautifully portrayed, I am sure of that. 

Dont care about Kaira as of now. As CaptiveFreedom said, I feel zero empathy for Naira. So done with her self-righteous lectures at the cost of her son’s life. Naira never self-sympathised in the Mumbai track, not that i remember, but that’s all she’s doing now. Blaming God and circumstances when she brought this upon herself. 

I am awaiting kartik’s reaction to Naira being alive and their son. Right now he’s punishing and blaming himself for everything, thinking he deserves the pain, dk if it would remain this way when he finds out the truth. 

Edited by Fari_15 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

Keeping comical angel aside...I lovedd the episode...

I got emotional watching episode of yrkkh after soo long...when Kartik wasn't disconnecting random kid's call...because his subconscious mind was drawn to the kid...that whole scene...his confused state of mind yet him not breaking heart of that innocent child who called him papa...was portrayed so well...all Kartik scenes were portrayed well...kuddos to Mohsin...my mama was like its not an emotional scene...I told her for me it is an emotional moment...Kartik  and Kairav's bond will be established beautifully...Kartik knows very well how wrong he was in accusing Naira...he is punishing himself enough...don't punish him more Tina...atleast not by keeping Kairav away from him...Kairav saving Kartik's life is symbolic...he will bring back hope and happiness to his life...

Pain of Tina from Rishikesh had more layers than this Tina....she is physically very strong...but emotionally she is not even 10% closer to Naira...keeping her characteristics of hiding & lying or her mostly being morally incorrect aside...I feel 0% empathy for her...I never said that in any of previous tracks from past 3 years...for the first time she is appearing a below mediocre character...I'm unable to understand her self-sympathy (why I'm always punished?) when she herself chose this path...her futile attempts to keep Kairav away from Kartik is beyond reasoning...Suwarna & Kartik still had a better reason to self-sympathize than Naira...she lost her son he lost his brother...In comparison...Naira didn't lose anything...she was ready to go back to Kartik for baby's safety even after accusation...why she didn't go then?...there has to be a back story...a person who loved & was able to let go...became a stone hearted person with no positive emotions...she after holding &  punishing herself, her son, her Kartik...after punishing all...she has audacity to complain?...selfish fool...

I feel like naira is very stubborn when it comes to putting up this farce of being strong. and teaching others to be strong when she cant handle anything

She couldnt handle akshara misunderstanding her

now she cant handle kartik misunderstanding her

imagine if kairav told her anything shel run away again...and for him she should at least have grown up and matured 

its just so sickening to watch her say she wants to fight with these people bla bla...go lecture others to be strong...but cant stand up for her own self what makes it different if a stranger did wrong or family member...do u not speak up like her when its a family member +_+

As of now there’s more emotional depth to Kairav’s character than Naira’s. 

The way Kairav got Karthik's phone number is laughable. Still trying to figure the purpose of Vedika in the show. Is she going to marry Karthik or will she bring Kaira back together?