Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji

Typical And Predictable-

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

This is the only thing that came to mind when I saw the episode today. 

As predicted, Harleen is a gold digger! And obnoxious to Momsie and the kid!

She calls her husband Amitabh Bachchan or angry young man! 

As predicted, Honey wants to stay with Happy. Some very weird typical stuff! 

It might be one of my last posts in the forum. Completely lost interest now! 

Edited by manzilmukul - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I actually felt bad for Momsy today πŸ˜†

Yeah! The storyline is very much predictable and will surely align to what Mihrimah had said. But this is the only show I watch so I guess I will still cling on to it until I get bored. It usually happens with me that I get obsessive about a show and think about it twenty four / seven but then one day, I don't even look at it.πŸ€ͺ I don't know why but this happens to me everytime πŸ€£

Let's see πŸ˜†

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

🀣🀣

I am having a moment here reading this.🀣

Koi surprise nahi hai shayad yehi surprise hai.πŸ˜†So everything is exactly how we all predicted.πŸ˜› Chalo mere Rocky ne disappoint nahi kiya. Mujhe aur kisi se matlab nahi hai.😎

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Golu14

I actually felt bad for Momsy today πŸ˜†

Yeah! The storyline is very much predictable and will surely align to what Mihrimah had said. But this is the only show I watch so I guess I will still cling on to it until I get bored. It usually happens with me that I get obsessive about a show and think about it twenty four / seven but then one day, I don't even look at it.πŸ€ͺ I don't know why but this happens to me everytime πŸ€£

Let's see πŸ˜†

I will watch the episode tonight and make a post with title "I told you so".🀣

Bola tha Harleen will be Momsi's Karma walking in her house.😈 Ab confirmed hone ke baad itni khushi horahi hai kya bolu!🀣

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

🀣🀣

I am having a moment here reading this.🀣

Koi surprise nahi hai shayad yehi surprise hai.πŸ˜†So everything is exactly how we all predicted.πŸ˜› Chalo mere Rocky ne disappoint nahi kiya. Mujhe aur kisi se matlab nahi hai.😎

wowww khushi sharma nay atay hi khushiyaan spread karni shuru kardi🀣 wowww!!chalo koi toh khush haiπŸ˜†

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Piu, don't lose hope. Won't you want to witness RoHa union?😳 Would you be happy if Harleen were positive and lovey-dovey with Rocky? She has to be a vamp. She's Momsi's Karma. This week we will get to see how things actually are in Khosla House. From next week onwards it will all be drama filled. Hopefully like all the other tracks CVs won't stretch this. Hang in there..😳

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

What should I say now? 

The show without Jasmine will look strange! This couple had the shortest screen time togetherπŸ’”

I will miss them but I think, it’s time for a wrap for me. I will still watch but my heart is already detached. I had signed up for RoHa. It has become Swaha πŸ€£

Golu14 thumbnail

Swaha πŸ€£πŸ€£

Jasmine is a really good actress! She really played Happy very well! I hope they find a suitably good actress to match her level to not turn RoHa's soulful eye contacts into awkward moments  I have seen many bad emoters who make it look disastrous! If she manages it create a feel in the scenes with Rocky, I am still ready to watch where it all goes!

All the Best to Ansh with this show! You were right.. he is new and he shouldn't quit. I hope Rocky gives him the reach and he gets signed up for a better role elsewhere. He is really a good actor! 

Golu14 thumbnail

I am doubtful of the new actress whoever is going to play Happy. She won't be able to understand the equation which RoHa shared. The way she calmed Rocky down, treated and pacified him all motherly way, caressing his hair when he hugs her like a child to calm him down after Rocky was sorry outside Bhatia's house.. the scene where Happy lifts his chin and asks him not to cry and kisses his forehead.. this all constituted the part which made RoHa stand apart from others. If this equation fails to get established, then the essence would be gone.