Insta pic: Disha is back????

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByxgDjQBkym/

People are discussing whether disha is officially back or the actress is just visiting the set. Vin is busy with kavach right now and doesn't seem like he'll be back till it ends so i would be odd to bring disha back at a time purab isn't even being shown, that is unless they've replaced vin as purab. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sammy17

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByxgDjQBkym/

People are discussing whether disha is officially back or the actress is just visiting the set. Vin is busy with kavach right now and doesn't seem like he'll be back till it ends so i would be odd to bring disha back at a time purab isn't even being shown, that is unless they've replaced vin as purab. 

Oh wow gr8 to see her back. 

Assuming she is back she looks great in her new avatar.  I wish she is no bechari anymore.  I want her to see as A business woman and a great single mother.  😍

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yup she is back she is a reporter. I am glad she is we will finally learn about why she left Purab and how he end up marry to Alia.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Now they will show Purab pining for her and then in a year it will be like he never even married Aliya and goes back to Disha just like they did with Tanu/Abhi/Pragya. 

The misogyny is real.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Semeira

Yup she is back she is a reporter. I am glad she is we will finally learn about why she left Purab and how he end up marry to Alia.

In today's epi she specified that she works as the PR manager for the chief minister.