Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cooldude69 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly happened in the promo? Hindi is not my first language and i usually watch this show with subtitles.

What did ashok say to Meeta after telling her to get out, and what did babita say to ashok after slapping him? (Translate to English)

Also, you said β€œexactly what we have been waiting for”. What did you mean by that?

Thanks

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: cooldude69

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly happened in the promo? Hindi is not my first language and i usually watch this show with subtitles.

What did ashok say to Meeta after telling her to get out, and what did babita say to ashok after slapping him? (Translate to English)

Also, you said β€œexactly what we have been waiting for”. What did you mean by that?

Thanks

Well, whatever happens with Babita repeats with Mita. He drags her and tells her to get out of the house. He says, if you dont get out of the house you will see the worst of me. And then Babita reminisces the scene in the court, when Ashok insulted her in front of everyone and also the way Mini screams. Basically she is triggered and not able to control herself, she slaps Ashok.... And she threatens Ashok, everytime you will do as per your wish and you will escape, this time you will not escape.

So finally Ashok gets the punishment and revenge that we all were waiting for.... Hanuman shouldn't spare this monster, he should be jailed for lifetime....

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 4 years ago
cooldude69 thumbnail

Thanks so much for this translation. 

Do we know why he is telling meeta to get out of the house yet?

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow. What a way to treat your pregnant Wife. But what is Babita and Mini doing there.

Did Mita tell him a few Home truths.

I hope Babita and Mini see what this useless Ashok is like and stop there emotional dramas over Mita taking Ashok away from them.

I think HS will be called to arrest him on domestic abuse charges.

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: cooldude69

Thanks so much for this translation. 

Do we know why he is telling meeta to get out of the house yet?

Your welcome...😊

No we dont know why he is telling her to get out of the house... My guess that Mita would have called him an imposter or something, which is why she gets such loyal treatment....

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 4 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Tfs dear... It's a great twist...

Like Minnie said Babita isn't a Mahaan, but she is very much human and filled with compassion for everyone even her enemies. 

I loved the way she is standing up for another woman even if it's her Sauthan... Great twist CVS.

But the actor playing Ashok, he's doing a fab job. He makes you believe how inhumane Ashok is.  The actor is such a sweet guy offscreen, he's performing the negative character perfect to the T.... Kudos to the actor πŸ‘

Edited by Sudharies - 4 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Excellent promo! πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Can’t wait to see Babita teach a lesson to Ashok.. πŸ‘πŸ‘ for insulting women.. 

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice promo.. Finally Ashok is getting what he deserves

Tfs

dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing😊 Every promo of PB is something unique...Finally babes slaps that Ashok...He deserves more than this...I think we have  to bear more of Khuranas in the coming week...And the result will be worth πŸ˜ƒ