PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello folks, new to this forum, can someone tell me where I can find kabir kavya scenes only? is there a separate post for their scenes? or if someone be so kind to tell me the dates of the episodes of their cute scenes!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I wish there was such a list. Let me know if you find one.😳 When I first started watching the show, I read the written updates to see if some important/nice kavya-kabir scene was there and watched those episodes, fast-forwarding everything else. Now I check the tag #yabir on Instagram after the episode airs, sometime some people upload the scenes. 

Edited by aimyx - 4 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aimyx

I wish there was such a list. Let me know if you find one.😳 When I first started watching the show, I read the written updates to see if some important/nice kavya-kabir scene was there and watched those episodes, fast-forwarding everything else. Now I check the tag #yabir on Instagram after the episode airs, sometime some people upload the scenes. 

thanks for replying, I saw that too , #yabir, but the scenes aren't of good quality.Anyway, I will some other way.

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The characters haven't fallen for eo yet in the show.  So I doubt you will find cute scenes.