Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paradize12344 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This show looks promising. I am excited for this. Karan V Grover as a Doctor ❤️. I am looking forward to how they are going to show Actress life. 

nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I'm very excited to this show

fivestar2 thumbnail

I’m excited for this show as well! 

What a different concept and show 

Edited by fivestar2 - 4 years ago
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think members will show up slowly after some episodes gets telecasted.I'm eager to know how the makers handle this subject...for me it appears to be all about 'time management'. How amidst busy and hectic shedule the couples manage to steal time, to be with each other.

AngelSREE thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I really do hope that  this show turn out to be a best one and hit top of the trp chartsImage

dvmishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello..  Looking forward for the show 

AkaShi28 thumbnail

Yeah it's a different concept 

And I'm loving this show . Hope it doesn't turn out to be like other serial 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

People will show up eventually. I am not a great fan of the heroine, but I liked Karan a lot in that Rajnikanth show. Lol. It was damn cute. But I find the storyline really nice. It seems like a very refreshing love story I am looking forward to. Takes me back to Bade Acche Lagte Hain days(the initial ones). Amidst all the supernatural and dramatic crap, this seems nice. Karan is awesome. 

AkaShi28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

People will show up eventually. I am not a great fan of the heroine, but I liked Karan a lot in that Rajnikanth show. Lol. It was damn cute. But I find the storyline really nice. It seems like a very refreshing love story I am looking forward to. Takes me back to Bade Acche Lagte Hain days(the initial ones). Amidst all the supernatural and dramatic crap, this seems nice. Karan is awesome. 

I'm currently watching rajnikant in hotstar . It is a good show and karan is amazing . 

Even I'm watching thos serial for karan . I even watch is show shitty ideas trending in YouTube . He is so so so cute