•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Genuinely and honestly speaking, i do not for the life of me understand how this show is getting good trps with this track. The online fans cannot possibly be the only ones hating the story right now and where they are heading. We cannot be the only ones who has a problem with it. It is absolutely mind-boggling how utterly BS it is. 

I can totally understand recycling and reusing certain plots in different show or even the same show to an extent because they did it with Abhi and Pragya but with them rehashing their scenes always added something more to the story. it was like a comparison between what was and what is. 

Using it for the new gen ... no words. The desperation with which they are trying to make Ranbir 2.0 Abhi, Prabhi into Pragya and Rhea as somewhere a mixture of Aliya or worse Tanu legitimately is making my eyes and ears hurt. It makes me sick, even as a story, that they are making Abhi and Pragya's daughter into a version of the two woman that led to the death of their daughter. it is cruel on a whole new level for them to have already lost a child and to have a child now who is moving towards a path beyond redemption. She's only going to become worse at this point. 

And adding Meera to the mix.... SMH. Why does no one ever mention Pragya in front of Meera. How can she not know that he's still in love with his wife. He can say that to a stranger but not in front of her. Like what even. 

I literally give up. Like this is it. I'm not going to watch any of the episodes. i can live with watching Abhi and Pragya's scenes on Insta if need be but i'll stick with the old episodes and think the show ended when they remarried and were living happily with Kiara. I just can't deal anymore. It's like the CVs are not even trying at this point. 

Before anyone says it. i truly understand its just a TV show and i shouldn't get worked up over it but i have invested hours of my life watching this show, that i obviously could have better utilized elsewhere so it is pissing me off to see how this story is going. Even as a show and a story, it makes me sick to see warped it's become. 

I may or may not return at some point to watching it and i'll be around the forums but i'm not going to watch any of the episodes from this point onwards for a while at the least. 

For those of you guys who are enjoying i hope you guys keep enjoying and for those who aren't, patience and strength to all of you. 

- Misfit <3

Edited by misfit007 - 4 years ago

Yeah totally. That's where this whole thing is leading up to.  It didn't need to happen at all. They could have ended the show with Abhi-Pragya with Kiara and the twins.  But they needed a stupid, not original new gen. And for what? for the twins to fall for the same guy and hate each other.  Just.  exasperating. 

Originally posted by misfit007

Genuinely and honestly speaking, i do not for the life of me understand how this show is getting good trps with this track. The online fans cannot possibly be the only ones hating the story right now and where they are heading. We cannot be the only ones who has a problem with it. It is absolutely mind-boggling how utterly BS it is. 

I can totally understand recycling and reusing certain plots in different show or even the same show to an extent because they did it with Abhi and Pragya but with them rehashing their scenes always added something more to the story. it was like a comparison between what was and what is. 

Using it for the new gen ... no words. The desperation with which they are trying to make Ranbir 2.0 Abhi, Prabhi into Pragya and Rhea as somewhere a mixture of Aliya or worse Tanu legitimately is making my eyes and ears hurt. It makes me sick, even as a story, that they are making Abhi and Pragya's daughter into a version of the two woman that led to the death of their daughter. it is cruel on a whole new level for them to have already lost a child and to have a child now who is moving towards a path beyond redemption. She's only going to become worse at this point. 

And adding Meera to the mix.... SMH. Why does no one ever mention Pragya in front of Meera. How can she not know that he's still in love with his wife. He can say that to a stranger but not in front of her. Like what even. 

I literally give up. Like this is it. I'm not going to watch any of the episodes. i can live with watching Abhi and Pragya's scenes on Insta if need be but i'll stick with the old episodes and think the show ended when they remarried and were living happily with Kiara. I just can't deal anymore. It's like the CVs are not even trying at this point. 

Before anyone says it. i truly understand its just a TV show and i shouldn't get worked up over it but i have invested hours of my life watching this show, that i obviously could have better utilized elsewhere so it is pissing me off to see how this story is going. Even as a show and a story, it makes me sick to see warped it's become. 

I may or may not return at some point to watching it and i'll be around the forums but i'm not going to watch any of the episodes from this point onwards for a while at the least. 

For those of you guys who are enjoying i hope you guys keep enjoying and for those who aren't, patience and strength to all of you. 

- Misfit <3

Agreed. Until yesterday, I was hoping they would show something new through the new generation. But, they are recycling the same garbage story. And the way Ranbir was saying loves Rhea when she was insulting him was disgusting. 

Originally posted by mala06

Agreed. Until yesterday, I was hoping they would show something new through the new generation. But, they are recycling the same garbage story. And the way Ranbir was saying loves Rhea when she was insulting him was disgusting. 

I agree! I laughed at ranbir's stupidity. I thought this was a guy whose never been rejected and hence why he thinks he and rhea should be together because neither of them have been rejected etc, yet now rhea rejected him and pushed him, and he still thinks they should be together. Ranbir has some stupid logic that even tanu's sheep abhi (earlier days abhi) never showed. Oh my!

Originally posted by sammy17

I agree! I laughed at ranbir's stupidity. I thought this was a guy whose never been rejected and hence why he thinks he and rhea should be together because neither of them have been rejected etc, yet now rhea rejected him and pushed him, and he still thinks they should be together. Ranbir has some stupid logic that even tanu's sheep abhi (earlier days abhi) never showed. Oh my!

Yes, as an actor I like Ranbir. But, the way they are portraying him is stupid.  Ranbir initially didn't'  have any romantic feeling for her. Then suddenly he was willing to confess Rhea bearing all the insults is pathetic. The writers have either gone out of ideas or they just think whatever they write will still get good TRPs, which is depressing.

Originally posted by mala06

Yes, as an actor I like Ranbir. But, the way they are portraying him is stupid.  Ranbir initially didn't'  have any romantic feeling for her. Then suddenly he was willing to confess Rhea bearing all the insults is pathetic. The writers have either gone out of ideas or they just think whatever they write will still get good TRPs, which is depressing.

They've definitely lost it with how they want to portray ranbir. Like you said, they have no ideas left. It's even more pathetic to see them actually repeat the exact same track for abhigya-twins that they did for abhigya-kiara. I can well and easily predict that abhi will find out prachi is his daughter the exact same way as he found out kiara is his daughter.... through some sort of life-threatening disaster that occurs with prachi. Or perhaps they may show prachi first getting to know abhi is her father before abhi can.

@misfit, probably audience catering to TRP business want this kinda of repetitive rubbish.

Originally posted by Janas2017

@misfit, probably audience catering to TRP business want this kinda of repetitive rubbish.

That's what i don't get. LIKE HOW? Don't their brain cells hurt?