Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

The bitter wind of revenge

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM~ MyMusings~ 15.6.19 ~ The bitter wind of revenge

She is a spurned, scorned woman. One who continues to suffer and smoulder with excruciating emotional wounds of being rejected by the man whose image she was sold, by her elders. What was her flaw? More so who is responsible for the many intrinsic defects she has? Kainat is looked upon as a pathetic, pitiful, ill-fated figure. Undeserving of anyone’s love.The ones whom she trusted betrayed her and thought they could get away from her deadly revenge. One by one she targets those who usurped her rights! Even though she walked on the path chosen by her elders. She discovers, that god  too, continues to write utter helpless and vulnerability in her life?

The episode marks the beginning of Kainat’s end. Still without a doubt she refuses to exit without providing some high pitch drama for all spectators. The Shah family is in deep shock. Kainat’s scheme is not only to stop her marriage with Humza, but also to sweep away Mainjaan’s revered name with her revenge  motive. Mainjaan is the final person she  wants to harm, as he was the elder responsible for setting up her alliance with Zaroon. Her mother Zainab she had already dealt an unexpected,yet severe blow, when she suggested that somebody in the family has a hold on Saltanat rejecting Zaroon. Since then Zainab is gripped by fear of being exposed not by Saltanat but by Kainat.

Farooq chachaa’s arrival, along with Sabrina’s early arrival are all geared to eventually disgrace, taint Mainjaan’s good name.Once again he is rather deviously made to accept his honest mistake publicly! When people other than family close in on him, Kainat’s wounds feel the soothing yet stinging ointment heal  her. Mainjaan she sees as the man who stood powerless when Zaroon openly rejected her and chose Saltanat . Kainat clearly sounds off in the episode, what did she really get out of following faith principles?familial honour and respect? Nothing really! God has made a sport out of her life, writing and erasing her fate like some game! Till  she ends up as the lowliest, most helpless ,totally vulnerable mortal! in the Shah clan..

Her act is credible and moves the hearts,and conscience of many.. it’s hard for her to hide from the world what she really wants! Zaroon… not as charity! but as one over whom she has full rights! As no one present can deny that Zaroon came for her and not for the one who silently holds claim over him! Her hug; her face against his chest! Her choice of words are all to shake Zaroon’s conscience well and good! He has wronged her! and madly may she love him , but it does not stop her from giving Zaroon the guilt trip!

The episode reveals a triad of malevolent characters with wickedness of their minds, namely Kainat, Farooq, and Sabina. These three are up against the triad of virtuous characters ,namely Mainjaan, Zaroon and Saltanat! Kainat’s metamorphism in her room from a yet again spurned girl! this time at the hands of mocking shocking circumstances! She becomes a wailing banshee!  who brings doom and death to Mainjaan’s esteemed name! Her tears of sorrow change to resounding hysterical  gales of vindictive laughter! She holds their consciences as ransom for her freedom! Freedom to do as her heart wills!

Poor Humza! his mothers scrolled up letter! unrolls to reveal a dark unthinkable ,hair raising  fact that the girl he was about to marry washis biological sister! The scriptures forbid it! yet the bare truth slipped through the net! and the blame falls upon Mainjaan’s old frail shoulders! What he was about to do was not an honest mistake, but a grave sin! Mainjaan accepts god’s wrath! The atonement for his sin is to cancel a wedding from happening after so many years..  it breaks Mainjaan’s heart!

Farooq’s terse remarks, that some jinx holds back new marriages from happening… seems true! He  wipes  a few tears from his eyes.. Kainat watches her Mainjaan from behind her clouded tear-stained spectacles. She possibly regrets what she did. Bringing him down as well with her flood of revenge. But she also sees Mainjaan now flanked by Zaroon and Saltanat as the new right and left hand persons in her once beloved father figure’s life.Then  all remorse that she might feel is once more overtaken by sweet revenge..

There are those too, who watch the complete theatrics sitting on the fence, like Mamoon , Ghazala, Rubina and Dadi. One thing is clear that Humza/Kainat alliance is quite unthinkable.What a farce all the excitement and pre-nuptials were! Life seems insecure once more. The one thing that appears  secure is that Sabina, Kianat and Farooq  worked as a threesome to bring Mainjaan’s credibility down…Kainat was in the mood of,  don’t get mad ,get even !  16.6.19 hamlet53

Precap:Sabina claims ownership over Kainat and closes the door on the rest of thefamily.. what further schemes will the two make to get the once more single ,twirling free  Kainat  married to her beau Zaroon ??

The episode totally belonged to Helly Shah as the very emotionally disturbed Kainat.. Helly kept me glued to my seat and I have nothing but deep appreciation  for her as an actor, to do the role of a grossly warped and unpopular character like Kainat…

thanks Irshita, sun2011, for appreciating  my previous musings..love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie,

It was pretty creative of the writers to use this foster sibling caveat of the religious scripture to stop the marriage but somehow I guess, it’s farce and something that kainaat and her aunt Sabina used it to their advantage. The coming episodes will shed light on it.. Zainab herself seemed shocked with the revelation. How is it possible that she doesn’t know that her own daughter was breastfed by her sister-in-law? 

kainaat has pretty much taken her revenge from all.. she got miajaan insulted and how.. 

kainaat’s scenes were repetitive.. nothing new.. so I will just skip.. she was such an interesting character and now she is in shambles!  

The only two characters I feel bad for is miajaan and humza.. they don’t deserve all this.. 

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

There is a small fact that Kainat needs to know. Zaroon never came for Kainat. He came to reject her. He has rejected her way before he set his foot on Indian soil. He came to confirm his rejection. He has no intention to marry her. So Kainat's charade that Zaroon came for her is as false as her declaration that she has accepted Humza.  

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by   Lonelythots

Hello hammie, heloooo  Lonelythots ,good to see you

It was pretty creative of the writers to use this foster sibling caveat of the religious scripture to stop the marriage but somehow I guess, it’s farce and something that kainaat and her aunt Sabina used it to their advantage. The coming episodes will shed light on it.. Zainab herself seemed shocked with the revelation. How is it possible that she doesn’t know that her own daughter was breastfed by her sister-in-law? 

have to say me was flabbergasted by the twist.. seemed to be accepted by Jaan Mohammed though.and there was talk about this revelation by the distant relative .. but it yes the whole thing smells fishy..

kainaat has pretty much taken her revenge from all.. she got miajaan insulted and how.. 

this showed her inability to differentiate between vice and virtue.. pity but she still nurtures much bitterness against Mainjaan.. remember only recently  Mainjaan shared with Mamoon that one cannot force people to love and hate..Kainat expected him to force Z to accept her..

kainaat’s scenes were repetitive.. nothing new.. so I will just skip.. she was such an interesting character and now she is in shambles!  

there is no doubt in my mind that the creatives have to slice every bit of Kainat's character in order to show by contrast the righteousness of the lead sufiyana love pair.. Z and S will probably hold Mainjaan together.. especially emotionally 

The only two characters I feel bad for is miajaan and humza.. they don’t deserve all this.. 

Yes.. Humza , so dedicated in his service to the dargah. But I always saw that Kianat possibly saw Humza as a brother, rather than a cousin she would have to marry..

regards Mainjaan.. he graciously accepts his grave errors.. now he awaits his god's judgement.. Sad as he is one sane head who tries to fair and just wherever possible..

Lonelythots, thanks for sharing your valuable views.. lets continue to watch the show to  whatever next.. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by ria2794

helloo ria, good to see you again

There is a small fact that Kainat needs to know. Zaroon never came for Kainat. He came to reject her. He has rejected her way before he set his foot on Indian soil. He came to confirm his rejection. He has no intention to marry her. So Kainat's charade that Zaroon came for her is as false as her declaration that she has accepted Humza.  

that is well pointed , but then she never really know that she was rejected point blank  on the basis of her sent photo.. her madness is that she dreamt about this person.. and to this day she hangs on to her dream  which slowly changed to an obsession, after he chose Saltanat.. now her  dangerous obduracy is to obtain  her  dream..

thanks for  reiterating a good point.. love hammie

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't understand this claim at all. How come Zainab did not know about it or remember it? She is just as pious as Mia Jaan and would have objected to marriage if he knew about it. I am quite sure that the claim is bogus but why didn't Zainab object? If it is true, How does Kainaat know about it but no one else?

Does this mean that Sultanat and Kainaat are Rubina's daughters? Maybe Rubina had amnesia while giving birth and Nadeem gave away one daughter to Zainab. OR Rubina gave her daughter to Zainab to make sure that one of her daughters inherits the dargah.

Kainaat's reaction in the room felt been there, seen that type - don't want to watch that again and again. I felt sorry for Sultanat for the first time as she saw Kainaat hug Zaroon with such possessiveness.

@Hammie - As you said, only people who lost in this drama were Humza and Mia Jaan. I think Humza's role has ended with this. They did not focus on him at all even during such a huge revelation.

Personally, I was depressed and mad with the episode. The revelation was not as big as I expected or wanted. It cancels the marriage and puts fight for Zaroon back in focus - exact spot where the show was a few weeks ago. It was like pressing the rewind button.

Also, the drag drama that happened in the last 2-3 weeks makes no sense if Kainaat was planning this revelation - why gift Zaroon the groom's dress, why resist Dadi's dress, why all the minor plotting and planning? She should have been happy, enjoying herself waiting to strike -- but then she doesn't know what happiness or enjoyment means. Such a waste of a viewer's time. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by Irshita

helloo Irshita, good to hear from you

I don't understand this claim at all. How come Zainab did not know about it or remember it? She is just as pious as Mia Jaan and would have objected to marriage if he knew about it. I am quite sure that the claim is bogus but why didn't Zainab object? If it is true, How does Kainaat know about it but no one else?

knowing Kainat's scheming its probably her idea..also its not that she didn't warn viewers  she will come up with something big. Her plot was to stop her from marrying Humza,and that has happened.. even her engagement to him was also dangling in mid air..

Does this mean that Sultanat and Kainaat are Rubina's daughters? Maybe Rubina had amnesia while giving birth and Nadeem gave away one daughter to Zainab. OR Rubina gave her daughter to Zainab to make sure that one of her daughters inherits the dargah.

this is worth a thought, but what of the moment  when Nadeem  reminded Rubina of  some sacrifice  Zainab did..

Kainaat's reaction in the room felt been there, seen that type - don't want to watch that again and again. I felt sorry for Sultanat for the first time as she saw Kainaat hug Zaroon with such possessiveness.

Kainat hugging Zaroon too is repetitive.. I find it to be a hug of betrayal.. spiting  Saltanat..

@Hammie - As you said, only people who lost in this drama were Humza and Mia Jaan. I think Humza's role has ended with this. They did not focus on him at all even during such a huge revelation.

Humza is shocked.. the revelation  if true may even suggest incest to some.. i.e if they are biologically from the same mother, which is  being suggested

Personally, I was depressed and mad with the episode. The revelation was not as big as I expected or wanted. It cancels the marriage and puts fight for Zaroon back in focus - exact spot where the show was a few weeks ago. It was like pressing the rewind button.

this scuffle over Z between the sisters will remain.. it can only end with the big news that the ice hockey players heads back for Canada..

Also, the drag drama that happened in the last 2-3 weeks makes no sense if Kainaat was planning this revelation - why gift Zaroon the groom's dress, why resist Dadi's dress, why all the minor plotting and planning? She should have been happy, enjoying herself waiting to strike -- but then she doesn't know what happiness or enjoyment means. Such a waste of a viewer's time.

the complete dressing up the truth was to spice up the show!.. but you are right ,nothing new has happened... only that the marriage has been averted; Humza's heart is broken; and last but not the least  Mainjaan's credibility  has been questioned..

lovely to read your thoughts Irshita.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago