Chaand Finally Nazar Aaya! - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Leenaaa

Pretty sure he has less pics in his phone. He rarely use or take his phone any whereπŸ˜©πŸ˜‚

That boy is a saint lmao, he is above all worldly possessions and the need to use social media lmaooo

Originally posted by -Ishana-

That boy is a saint lmao, he is above all worldly possessions and the need to use social media lmaooo

🀣

Originally posted by Leenaaa

Pretty sure he has less pics in his phone. He rarely use or take his phone any whereπŸ˜©πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ idk you know he said that his phone is always something he has and he even said he carries 2 πŸ˜…

Sometimes I think he has a lot on his phone but chooses not to share it πŸ˜‚ like he had that video which he put on his story to thank Jen and people always post pictures with him so I doubt he doesn’t have pictures with them. Also I doubt Jenshad never took a picture together but it’s something we’ll never seeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he just works on himself 

Once Sriti said Harshad lives Sanyasis life. How true πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by paradize12344

Once Sriti said Harshad lives Sanyasis life. How true πŸ˜‚

Lol that’s what I was thinking of!

he is looking so HOTTTTT☺️

deffo killed so many girls last nightπŸ˜†