Daayan

2 mins of akarsh-jhanvi brings a smile

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

we had 2 beautiful scenes of Akarsh-Jhanvi n both were so beautiful n emotional...jhanvi's soul came to meet akarsh who was hugging jhanvi pic n crying with HAK song and than akarsh's missing jhanvi scene...both the scenes touched my heart...mohit-tina were looking gorgeous together....they are one couple who doesn't need physical moments...eye-locks n one touch is enough to set the screens on fire...the scenes were touching and emotional brought a smile on my face....

though supernatural series has no head n tail...its test enough in tdys epi that w/o tina daayan is incomplete...she is soul of the show and the whole epi is gloomy w/o mohit-tina in the same frame once they are in the same frame it just lights up the scene...tina is the soul of the show n mohit is the heart....

the first thing i want to thank EK for giving us akarsh-jhanvi...its been ages we've got such highly emotional couple whose chemistry lit in just one eye-lock...gorgeous couple mohit-tina are as akarsh-jhanvi

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

They look gorgeous together onscreen. Their scenes were so beautiful without a doubt, the way they held each other's face in their last scene of epi was beautiful, and that eye lock they shared  was so good. The way they showed Jhanvi being his strength just loved how they have inspite of what so even they have been through, they still are each other's strength, even though Jhanvi is not physically present with him.

About Jhanvi coming back to life like, this is beyond logics even from supernatural show point of view. Still would say instead of showing suhagrat, they should have shown Akarsh getting faint memory of JHanvi because of ring and he rushing to Jhanvi and gets her body and cures it with magic. Not like he being her husband doing proper rituals so that her soul rest in peace and then getting back. There is no justification to that because she is not the only one who died. 

Never ever thought that they would show even half epi without Jhanvi because she has till now been part  of almost the whole episodes and today she not being there defintely showed how much she is the soul of the show as you mentioned. But its good they are not stretching the track and bringing her tomorrow. Hopefully they bring her back in starting. Don't wanna watch yet another epi without Jhanvi. 

Mages thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-The_Trendsetter

They look gorgeous together onscreen. Their scenes were so beautiful without a doubt, the way they held each other's face in their last scene of epi was beautiful, and that eye lock they shared  was so good. The way they showed Jhanvi being his strength just loved how they have inspite of what so even they have been through, they still are each other's strength, even though Jhanvi is not physically present with him.

exactly...it was a touching n emotional scene...what i love abt supernatural genre leading men...they love their wives like crazy and even fight the death to bring back their wives...very protective and never give up attitude even if that has to risk their own life...indeed akarsh-jhanvi are each other strength n shield

About Jhanvi coming back to life like, this is beyond logics even from supernatural show point of view. Still would say instead of showing suhagrat, they should have shown Akarsh getting faint memory of JHanvi because of ring and he rushing to Jhanvi and gets her body and cures it with magic. Not like he being her husband doing proper rituals so that her soul rest in peace and then getting back. There is no justification to that because she is not the only one who died. 

well this satrupa track is a sheer nonsense till now i don't understand the purpose of her entry..is it to lead jhanvi to the mani or she wants akarsh infact she did both...she is too obsessed with akarsh even though she knows that akarsh is a married man n loves only his wife...it just destroyed the essence...

well it was hinted since the 1st epi that a daayan can bring a dead to alive...asha did the same she preserve raja's body for 500 years through ashes she tried to make raja alive and akarsh is doing the same for jhanvi reviving her through her ashes.....they are sticking to the theme that a daayan can make a dead,alive again

to be honest i just want jhanvi back w/o her the show has no soul...w/o akarsh-jhanvi in the same frame...the show is meaningless..ab bas jaldi aajaye humari ladki...i am counting on akarsh...

Never ever thought that they would show even half epi without Jhanvi because she has till now been part  of almost the whole episodes and today she not being there defintely showed how much she is the soul of the show as you mentioned. But its good they are not stretching the track and bringing her tomorrow. Hopefully they bring her back in starting. Don't wanna watch yet another epi without Jhanvi. 

true...i am glad they are not stretching the track...another epi w/o jhanvi presence is souless...i just hope when she comes back alive she doesn't MU akarsh becos she was angry with him that he never told her that asha is his mom

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Satrupa character now is totally unwanted. She entered to give manni to Jhanvi, understandable. They said in article it will be positive character, it is not. Can't even understand what they are showing her. The creatives looks confused. One epi they show Satrups just wanna have physical relation with AKarsh like she has with any of the other good looking guys, next moment she saying to Akarsh she can't live without him.smiley29 They are not even properly defining the characters.

I found Viraj track also a filler track and worthless. They totally just wasted an actor like Hiten.

Akarsh Jhanvi were gorgeous for sure as always! And Tinaa and Mohit are so perfect as Jhanvi and AKarsh. As much as I know makers have ruined their story to the worst way possible especially after Satrups entry, I still see how beautiful they are onscreen and just forget the story around them or what so ever they are showing in the show.

(What was that flashback scene about? AKarsh Jhanvi throwing rose petals at each other and having a cute moment? It doesn't look like they showed it before. They showed it during Akarsh-Satrupa marraige as Jhanvi's flashback and now AKarsh flashback. The scene was so beautifully shot and excecuted. They should give them more of such scenes.)

I think this week they wont show Jhanvi. Only in end of today's epi they will bring back Jhanvi. 🤔 But glad they are still showing Jhanvi as soul or imagination of Akarsh what so ever it is. She is there.

Jhanvi is impulsive, she might even get angry on AKarsh but doesn't look like so as of now. She has equally longed for him as much as Akarsh. Even if they get angry, they seem to just talk it out in a second, that depends on makers. They sometimes drag their fights for weeks, sometimes just clear it off in a second. 😆

They are perfect example of even if I hate you I still love you. I want to stay away from you but I will still roam around you so that you notice I m still around. It is with both of them. Either it is AKarsh being revealed as daayan track or viraj track, Viraj track, AKarsh was like I hate you stay away from me, next moemnts he would himself go after her and tell her stay away from me. Then again when AKarsh was revealed as Daayan, how adorable were they when JHanvi is trying to do magic and AKarsh comes with food, he asked what exactly are you trying to do. smiley36 Then jail track when Akarsh sees Jhanvi taking keys. and asks her what are you doing, Jhanvi telling "tum se dur jaane ki koshish" They are too adorable even when they fight.😆

I so wish they had not brought this satrupa track.🤢👎🏼

Mages thumbnail

keeping this satrupa track aside...my heart pours for akarsh...he is such a lonely person...he has noone in his life except for jhanvi whom is his wife...he does have a mother but never loved him...used him for her own selfish motive...the only person who truly loves him w/o any condition...without any intention n motive is jhanvi even with his real identity being revealed to her...she is the only person who loves him unconditionally w/o any expectations...when he was so hurt hugging jhanvi n resting that moment brought tears...i could feel his pain n loneliness deep within...he looks so lifeless and incomplete w/o his wife...whenever he is hurt jhanvi always heals him...he has noone in his life except for jhanvi...if there is no jhanvi...there is no akarsh...he has no desire to live w/o jhanvi....all his life akarsh only live a lonely life and jhanvi is the sunlight of his life...

Mages thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-The_Trendsetter

Satrupa character now is totally unwanted. She entered to give manni to Jhanvi, understandable. They said in article it will be positive character, it is not. Can't even understand what they are showing her. The creatives looks confused. One epi they show Satrups just wanna have physical relation with AKarsh like she has with any of the other good looking guys, next moment she saying to Akarsh she can't live without him.smiley29 They are not even properly defining the characters.

positive character...i will never believe,after playing the popular character mahishmati avantika in N1/N2,EK will give her positive role...when she got attracted towards akarsh i knew it she will go any extend for her obsession to marry akarsh and she did...satrupa was more lusting for akarsh than loving him

I found Viraj track also a filler track and worthless. They totally just wasted an actor like Hiten.

i always wonder why was there even a kundini roy track...though tina did an excellent job with 2 diverse role as kundini n jhanvi but what was the track all abt...well according to me viraj was there to separate akarsh-jhanvi as per chandrika-nandini but i really love the track,we had so many akarsh-jhanvi scenes...another point he was introduced so that akarsh reveal his real identity..with viraj entry we got to know he had superpowers in him...

Akarsh Jhanvi were gorgeous for sure as always! And Tinaa and Mohit are so perfect as Jhanvi and AKarsh. As much as I know makers have ruined their story to the worst way possible especially after Satrups entry, I still see how beautiful they are onscreen and just forget the story around them or what so ever they are showing in the show.

literally noone could play akarsh-jhanvi except for mohit-tina...this couple doesn't need physical scenes to portray their chemistry.. a simple eye-lock n emotional moments is enough to set the screens on fire...after hiten-gauri...rajeev-aamna...mohit-tina has such chemistry that sheer eye-lock is enough to fire the scenes...they come into my evergreen jodi list if all times...akarsh-jhanvi love story is far best in EK camp after Abhay-Piya(PKYEK) which was also EK show...masterpiece in my eyes...truly epitome of forbidden love Abhay-Piya and Akarsh-Jhanvi....

(What was that flashback scene about? AKarsh Jhanvi throwing rose petals at each other and having a cute moment? It doesn't look like they showed it before. They showed it during Akarsh-Satrupa marraige as Jhanvi's flashback and now AKarsh flashback. The scene was so beautifully shot and excecuted. They should give them more of such scenes.)

I loved that FBs..it was a cute scene...they never show it before...its in the FBs...that moment was so beautiful...i wish there was full fledge scene on the sequence...i agree they should give them such cute scenes rather them showing them always fighting with each other...competition of who is best in shouting...🤣

I think this week they wont show Jhanvi. Only in end of today's epi they will bring back Jhanvi. 🤔 But glad they are still showing Jhanvi as soul or imagination of Akarsh what so ever it is. She is there.

nopes i think it will be in the beginning only...i hope...i can't bear another epi w/o jhanvi...akarsh imagining jhanvi eveywhere was touching...infact her soul came to akarsh...somewhere deep down she knows akarsh is lonely and he has noone to care for him except for her...the way he hug their photo...it touched my heart

Jhanvi is impulsive, she might even get angry on AKarsh but doesn't look like so as of now. She has equally longed for him as much as Akarsh. Even if they get angry, they seem to just talk it out in a second, that depends on makers. They sometimes drag their fights for weeks, sometimes just clear it off in a second. 😆

I agree....the only fight i felt weird was akarsh was just learning dancing from her as a friend...why she lash out at him...i felt bad for him..he was so confused as hell...what daayan possessed her suddenly that she lash out at him for no reason

They are perfect example of even if I hate you I still love you. I want to stay away from you but I will still roam around you so that you notice I m still around. It is with both of them. Either it is AKarsh being revealed as daayan track or viraj track, Viraj track, AKarsh was like I hate you stay away from me, next moemnts he would himself go after her and tell her stay away from me. Then again when AKarsh was revealed as Daayan, how adorable were they when JHanvi is trying to do magic and AKarsh comes with food, he asked what exactly are you trying to do. smiley36 Then jail track when Akarsh sees Jhanvi taking keys. and asks her what are you doing, Jhanvi telling "tum se dur jaane ki koshish" They are too adorable even when they fight.😆

they are super cute...they can't even hate each other properly...the biggest promise that got broken,jhanvi always breaks akarsh's heart be it in school or after 4 yrs of their meet...she told him that she will never ever fall in love with him but look at her now she falls deeply in love with him...🤣❤

I so wish they had not brought this satrupa track.🤢👎🏼

Satrupa track was a complete let down