Kawach - Mahashivratri

This show is so intriguing

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

It has been long time I came across such a interesting supernatural show. I had watched naagin one and naagin three on and off only because of the chemistry the leads shared. I had given back a try to kawach one but damn that was a torture and creepy. Mona is a brilliant actress no doubt but this supernatural genre did not suit her plus Vivek was not a good at his role and their chemistry was worst. Storyline sucked of the season one. I had little expectation from season two but no I was literally proved wrong. The writers have done a good job with everything this time for time being. Namik and Deepika have good chemistry at least tolerable, Deepika and vin I feel have better chemistry well but anyway we will leave that for now. 

For now I want to know the past of the ghosts especially vin's. I don't want any misunderstanding between Sandhya and angad anytime in future that will seriously turn me off the show. Still now I'm liking the mystery factor and also the fact that angad is being kawach for Sandhya now. I'm tired of seeing female lead being kawach Every damn time. Let this show maintain this thrill still last episode and hope no dragging happens in future. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raany25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Good one Ays But i still feel bad Vin is not in lead be negative 

They look too good together bugger me :-( 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -rina25-

Namik is great looking but he’s too tall for these heroines so they don’t look great together, it was the same in ek dewaana tha..the heroine was too tiny in front of him,.so that reduced their chemistry..the first point to chemistry is that the couple need to look great together...it doesn’t mean they have to be gorgeous on their own..but they need to complement each other ..I noticed that couples who are closer in height or who have a nice height difference look better together,..but when the heroine only reaches the heros chest ..it looks like a bear hug rather than a romantic hug lol..

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Great post! This is indeed an intriguing show...and I have to say the casting has been perfect of all 3 leads, so the show looks more appealing. 

I generally try to stay away from horror shows, as it's usually not my cup of tea...BUT for some reason, this show drew me in due to casting and storyline. 

I had seen initial episodes of first Kawach season but I felt storyline was complicated and it got messed up later. The second season's storyline seems much easier and simple to follow and EK herself said she believes she has done better work on second season's storyline. So I really hope they stay consistent with the plot and characters. 

I feel Deepika has managed to create chemistry with both Namik and Vin, and that itself is credible because very few actors can do that. For a show like this to work, it is important for her to make both pairings look convincing. Though, I agree with your point that Deepika-Vin's chemistry has more of an edge and spark and look really nice onscreen :) 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Even I'm surprised by this season. I tried watching season 1 and quit half way through the second episode itself 😆 That's how terrible it was. But this season.... I don't want to miss a single episode. Vin and deepika truly have good chemistry and I feel they look better together than deepika does with namik. Namik is good in the role he has been given, but unfortunately I feel vin effortlessly overshadows him slightly in this show simply because vin's role is more interesting and he is playing the role well too, something that surprised me as from the previous times I have seen vin I never thought much about him as an actor, but damn... here he really plays the role of a creepy, haunting and enticing evil spirit so well. The evil role suits him better than the boring positive role of purab in kumkum bhagya (although when this show ends I want to see him back in kkb)

They also explained the mahashivratri temple pooja sandhya did and her seeing kapil extremely well such as her not reading the whole mantra properly plus the point of her seeing kapil when he was outside the temple or whatever was also a good explanation (although the spirits disappearing when she reached the temple steps should not have been shown then as this makes the explanation a little illogical). Plus the pandit explained she would have seen her soul mate behind/ beside shivji's murti something like that, but sandhya for some reason stumbled away and looked away from shivji then. 

This season is definitely far better written, presented as well as mysterious and creepy than the first season. Definitely a better attempt at a supernatural show than her usual so far. Right now Vin and his character are the real wow factor in this show as his character and his portrayal of the character is what really adds to majority of the mystery element of this show and has you on edge. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Namik is great looking but he’s too tall for these heroines so they don’t look great together, it was the same in ek dewaana tha..the heroine was too tiny in front of him,.so that reduced their chemistry..the first point to chemistry is that the couple need to look great together...it doesn’t mean they have to be gorgeous on their own..but they need to complement each other ..I noticed that couples who are closer in height or who have a nice height difference look better together,..but when the heroine only reaches the heros chest ..it looks like a bear hug rather than a romantic hug lol..

That's why nikita dutta I felt both looks and height wise suits namik better. Height wise she is slightly taller than most of the tv actresses who are either short or very average in height. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: -rina25-

Me too, but the plus side is that for the first time I have seen what vin is capable of. I didn't know he could pull off this negative role before. He really does hold his own in this show. 

Originally posted by: Indira1211

no I think namik had a very good chemistry with nikitha despite his height differences. He still has some good chemistry with deepika but vin and Deepika have better 

Originally posted by: Dangelz

Great post! This is indeed an intriguing show...and I have to say the casting has been perfect of all 3 leads, so the show looks more appealing. 

I generally try to stay away from horror shows, as it's usually not my cup of tea...BUT for some reason, this show drew me in due to casting and storyline. 

I had seen initial episodes of first Kawach season but I felt storyline was complicated and it got messed up later. The second season's storyline seems much easier and simple to follow and EK herself said she believes she has done better work on second season's storyline. So I really hope they stay consistent with the plot and characters. 

I feel Deepika has managed to create chemistry with both Namik and Vin, and that itself is credible because very few actors can do that. For a show like this to work, it is important for her to make both pairings look convincing. Though, I agree with your point that Deepika-Vin's chemistry has more of an edge and spark and look really nice onscreen :) 

This is the first time I'm watching a horror show more than two episodes. The first season was a headache, the scenes were so creepy 

Originally posted by: sammy17

Even I'm surprised by this season. I tried watching season 1 and quit half way through the second episode itself 😆 That's how terrible it was. But this season.... I don't want to miss a single episode. Vin and deepika truly have good chemistry and I feel they look better together than deepika does with namik. Namik is good in the role he has been given, but unfortunately I feel vin effortlessly overshadows him slightly in this show simply because vin's role is more interesting and he is playing the role well too, something that surprised me as from the previous times I have seen vin I never thought much about him as an actor, but damn... here he really plays the role of a creepy, haunting and enticing evil spirit so well. The evil role suits him better than the boring positive role of purab in kumkum bhagya (although when this show ends I want to see him back in kkb)

They also explained the mahashivratri temple pooja sandhya did and her seeing kapil extremely well such as her not reading the whole mantra properly plus the point of her seeing kapil when he was outside the temple or whatever was also a good explanation (although the spirits disappearing when she reached the temple steps should not have been shown then as this makes the explanation a little illogical). Plus the pandit explained she would have seen her soul mate behind/ beside shivji's murti something like that, but sandhya for some reason stumbled away and looked away from shivji then. 

This season is definitely far better written, presented as well as mysterious and creepy than the first season. Definitely a better attempt at a supernatural show than her usual so far. Right now Vin and his character are the real wow factor in this show as his character and his portrayal of the character is what really adds to majority of the mystery element of this show and has you on edge. 

The first season The actors had zero chemistry and it was not intriguing. I hated the heroine begging hero everytime. It was such a headache. Vin is a fabulous actor, I have seen him from Mahabharat and vishkanya. Given a good role, he would anyday overshadow. The three leads have a very good screenpresence from now. I hope it continues without any sass bahu drama