•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Do you guys think that Aaliya will love Prachi or will she hate her because of how much Prachi is like Pragya?  Or will Prachi be the reason that Aaliya hatred of Pragya decreases?

What will happen when prachi and pragya return to mehra mansion ? How will abhi react with prachi & will prachi like her father ? How will meera aunty , alia, will react towards prachi ? Will they like Prachi ? How will prachi react towards them ? More importantly how will rhea behave towards her mother & siser ?

Originally posted by Sraeeta

What will happen when prachi and pragya return to mehra mansion ? How will abhi react with prachi & will prachi like her father ? How will meera aunty , alia, will react towards prachi ? Will they like Prachi ? How will prachi react towards them ? More importantly how will rhea behave towards her mother & siser ?

How prachi will react to them is a no-brainer now isn’t it? She has Pragya’s upbringing after all. 

Personally I have many ideas regarding Pragya return in Abhi's life.

I do think Alia will hate Prachi for being totally like Pragya, she will hate her more seeing Abhi praise her more than Rhea.

I do think Meera will feel even more jealous seeing Pragya back in Abhi and Rhea's life...she will maybe end up turn negative and who knows join hand with Alia (Meera will be like the new Tanu)

I think once Ranbir will realise he loves Prachi(which will happen for sure) Rhea will be hurt and as she is a grey character she will turn negative after that and try to hurt Prachi.