•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Its mandatory for CVs to show both Kartik and Naira wrong...in any situation...one of them can be more at fault than other one...but still...unlike current track they never tried to shift all sympathies to any one of them only...This single mother track was imposed by SP...but channel gave this concept to wrong team...dkp...as they are making a mockery of single mother...that also through their FL who was a likable character once upon a time..

Naira's hurt, pain, anger towards her husband Kartik is justified (my POV)...the impact of those words didn't lessen even after 5 years...all those women who experienced similar situation...went through depression those words echo in mind even after 10, 20 or 30 years...words have deeper impact...as for most of the men or women...loyalty towards their spouse is everything...its all about living a concept...or prioritizing a particular concept...character is an integral part of human's personality for many...for me him saying "hotel room main tumhare aure Mihir key beech kuch hua tha kya?" can't be justified...for few it was just a question...not an accusation...but why the question?....such questions arise only when trust start diminishing...if it was merely a question...than why his mind saw Mihir and Naira going together?...because somewhere...the mind believed that accusation which heart tried to clarify by questioning...why he didn't told Naira about Mitali's constant instigation?...to prove that he is not getting affected by Mitali's words?...but in actual he was...

Naira's defensive argument where she said "why you supported me that time then if you didn't trust me"...."why you let me work" was right somehow...few doubtful or possessive husbands immediately share what's on their mind and request gf/wife to maintain a safe distance from someone who is invading their privacy or someone whom they consider a pervert....but why can't girl herself be cautious or why can't she know her boundaries (yeah seriously few fan girls talk about Naira not understanding her boundaries)...or understand what may hurt her husband..well even if a girl is cautious...doubt can reemerge...what if man never doubted her in previous 5 years of their relationship as bf or as husband when she ran dance academy...worked with men previously...praised them too...how will she know what he is experiencing?...as according to the apparent circumstances...he is in pain because we lost our proposal ring...the princess ring...she tried to cheer him up...but the pain was deeper than she thought...how would she know until he shares with her?....the way how would he know that she cried all night on her birthday because he refused to have a baby infact would abort baby even if she is pregnant...when she was already pregnant...how would he know what she is experiencing until she shares with him..if Naira accused him saying "Hotel room main tumhare aur tumhari employ key beech kuch hua tha kya"...her words also won't also be justified...few people become suicidal or self destructive when their character is questioned...specifically when they treasured their relationship with their spouse...they use to be best friends before being life partners...being ask this question by someone you love beyond your life can shatter anyone...the estranged soul would actually want to destroy the world that "yes" was the immediate response to purposefully hurt him back...and he immediately regretted...

Now coming towards the valid points like her running away from situation...faking death...she has been 110% wrong here...If she stayed there in Udaipur with Singhanias her so called "family"...Keerti would have again became Kaira's angel planned ways to reunite them...Naksh would also be convinced by her ways...Singhania ladies would again make her understand "Kartik didn't mean what he said...he apologized several times..you should return back to your husband for your baby" though that returning back after his apology would be returning for nth time...KD would be like humara par pota humare sath rahe ga...tumhe jana hai toh jao...I already warned Kartik that working women end up destroying their relationships...Naira zid mat karo...apne ghar chali jao...Kartik ko maaf kardo...If this kind of situation was created by CVs which is the only possible situation considering Singhanias, Goenkas and the values they give to their daughters and DILs more specifically "daughters"...than her going away...or living away from her family...after informing them that she can't stay with them as they are unable to understand her perspective would be right thing to do...Her intentionally making them suffer or making him suffer the most...punishing him because he made her suffer...he didn't trust her...her anger towards him because she can't forget that night's incident...she is unable to forgive him...she can't stay with him...can be understood...but faking her death merely to punish him and keeping their baby away from him as he "might" question about baby's paternity is illogical....

Poison can't be used for curing the pain...similarly making him suffer won't give you peace either.. don't forgive him being his wife as its your decision...but don't punish him by being dead for him knowing that its the worst punishment...Stay away from him after confrontation that will be enough...in making Naira revengeful they forgot to give her humanly characteristics...Naira who went through trauma after truth revelation...had a memory loss because of trauma...forgave him for baby swap considering his circumstances...will keep punishing him by being dead & by keeping their baby away despite of his circumstances?...for lifetime?...can she ?....pseudo feminists who involve their children in their battles just because their husband hurt their self-respect, questioned their loyalty or cheated on them...are actually killing their child's innocence...they are punishing their child more than their husband...Naira is not a good mother to  Kairav...knowing that he needs his father intentionally keeping him away from him...to punish him and to avoid confrontation regarding Kairav's paternity...Nobody deserve to be punished as father...no child deserve to be unaware of his father's identity...or not to have father's love...nothing can justify Naira being extremely unfair to both Kartik and Kairav....you claim to love them both but you are hurting them the most...she is hurting Kartik because he hurt her but what her own son did to her to be punished?...What kind of writing is this?...accusation can make people blind in revenge to distinguish between right and wrong...not to care about their baby's psyche...No question..no circumstances have enough power to make a mother chose them over her baby...

Buildup for Kartik-Kairav first meet seems very interesting...can we get yrkkh glory period back?...the 3+ viewership phase....how the K2 will meet?...what will he call him?...will Kairav actually act as a bridge between Kaira...as no matter what...he connects them...

I like your post. Agree with everything. 

Kartik was wrong before the leap and to balance it out they have made Naira completely selfish. She's right as a wife but she's failing as a mother. 

I think that Kartik has trusted her numerous times...but with that being said she also lies for no reason randomly...

Also she was dying to be a designer to spite him she could have remained one...what did the one accusation kill her dreams as well +_+ the injury stopped her dancing...this leap killed her designer dream...whats next? 

Originally posted by Fari_15

I like your post. Agree with everything. 

Kartik was wrong before the leap and to balance it out they have made Naira completely selfish. She's right as a wife but she's failing as a mother. 

@bold...as a mother she is actually making Kairav suffer the most...the child lost his innocence get affected seeing his mother cry, want to protect his mother, have so many questions regarding his father, won't eat ice cream to save money when he is just 4 years old...he shouldn't be worried about such things...how long can she avoid his questions relevant to his father...someday she will have to tell Kairav about his father...she is not able to face the truth...when truth can actually make her child's life better...

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

I think that Kartik has trusted her numerous times...but with that being said she also lies for no reason randomly...

Also she was dying to be a designer to spite him she could have remained one...what did the one accusation kill her dreams as well +_+ the injury stopped her dancing...this leap killed her designer dream...whats next? 

@red

Keesh Ki Shaadi

You and your brother cheated us all..."tumne aur tumhare bhai ney hum sab ko dhoka diya hai...vishwass ghat kiya hai"  kept us all in dark...because he thought she locked him up (when KD locked him in a room)...he thought she knew about Naksh's sacrifice from before and played with his sister's live when she herself got to know a few minutes before..

Kartik told her "I don't want to see your face ever in my life"- Zindagi bhar chehra nahin dekhna tumhara....pointing that stick towards her...

she returned because Nani gave her lectures....on how she shouldn't let her relationship break...

Soumya's death truth

You are trying to prove my mother mentally sick by your fake drama...when Naira was bitten by snake...

Again Nani gave he lectures and she returned

JKG 

He thought she sent divorce papers...she insulted KD that's why KD wants to leave home...(that was the first time Kartik sided with KD over her)...

Shubham's death track

You killed my brother...you are the reason behind me and my mother's pain...he repeated it several times...as if she actually drugged him...

Separation Phase

Ring fiasco during Anman's engagement...

ab is ney kya kar diya maa...ap is ney kya kar kiya dadi...

Mihir-Mitali track

Hotel room main tumhare aur Mihir key beech kuch hua tha kya?

Karitk trusted her during Raghav's track and during Puru mama's track only...

Beside that during Suhana's track, Kabir's track and Ravan chachu's track...he himself was suspicious of their actions...that time superheroes saved the day...

@blue at times she lies/ hides for no reason or no valid reason but at times she had valid reason to hide truth...same goes for Kartik...but her list of hiding and lying is longest...

Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

@red

Keesh Ki Shaadi

You and your brother cheated us all..."tumne aur tumhare bhai ney hum sab ko dhoka diya hai...vishwass ghat kiya hai"  kept us all in dark...because he thought she locked him up (when KD locked him in a room)...he thought she knew about Naksh's sacrifice from before and played with his sister's live when she herself got to know a few minutes before..

Kartik told her "I don't want to see your face ever in my life"- Zindagi bhar chehra nahin dekhna tumhara....pointing that stick towards her...

she returned because Nani gave her lectures....on how she shouldn't let her relationship break...

Soumya's death truth

You are trying to prove my mother mentally sick by your fake drama...when Naira was bitten by snake...

Again Nani gave he lectures and she returned

JKG 

He thought she sent divorce papers...she insulted KD that's why KD wants to leave home...(that was the first time Kartik sided with KD over her)...

Shubham's death track

You killed my brother...you are the reason behind me and my mother's pain...he repeated it several times...as if she actually drugged him...

Separation Phase

Ring fiasco during Anman's engagement...

ab is ney kya kar diya maa...ap is ney kya kar kiya dadi...

Mihir-Mitali track

Hotel room main tumhare aur Mihir key beech kuch hua tha kya?

Karitk trusted her during Raghav's track and during Puru mama's track only...

Beside that during Suhana's track, Kabir's track and Ravan chachu's track...he himself was suspicious of their actions...that time superheroes saved the day...

@blue at times she lies/ hides for no reason or no valid reason but at times she had valid reason to hide truth...same goes for Kartik...but her list of hiding and lying is longest...

@ all bold naira lied... in most of those and did weird shit that made no sense ðŸ¤£

Like keesh shadi...

Soumyas death was a sore topic for kartik but he listened eventually...i wont blame him for that it was something effecting him from childhood

JKG why was naira hiding from him etc...and lying and keeping away from him. They never spoke about this just had some random milan and moved on+_+

Shubhams death track was awful like naira was shown later to have known longer than two seconds that shubham was taking drugs

even then she shouldnt have lied

anman's shadi kartik was his worst lol he was a demon he just used to get mad at her for breathing

Mihir track i explained till my face was blue about how weak kartik became he doubted her for two seconds and regretted it. I doubt he would have ever asked or said anything about it. He would have begged her to forgive him then and there if she ddn run away fake her death and hide their kid

Kartik deals with lies differently from naira. He faces the lies he told. And he doesnt cower away or let people treat him like shit. 

He is just a different person compared to her. 

I am just so anti naira now i am going to make her sound like amrish puri or something so il stop here....

I feel there is a lack of trust on both sides...

And that is because they dont communicate properly ever about their issues and just sort of move on to hugging and kissing which makes no sense what so ever... 

He trusted her with aditya molesting her thing. 

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

@ all bold naira lied... in most of those and did weird shit that made no sense ðŸ¤£

Like keesh shadi...

Soumyas death was a sore topic for kartik but he listened eventually...i wont blame him for that it was something effecting him from childhood

JKG why was naira hiding from him etc...and lying and keeping away from him. They never spoke about this just had some random milan and moved on+_+

Shubhams death track was awful like naira was shown later to have known longer than two seconds that shubham was taking drugs

even then she shouldnt have lied

anman's shadi kartik was his worst lol he was a demon he just used to get mad at her for breathing

Mihir track i explained till my face was blue about how weak kartik became he doubted her for two seconds and regretted it. I doubt he would have ever asked or said anything about it. He would have begged her to forgive him then and there if she ddn run away fake her death and hide their kid

Kartik deals with lies differently from naira. He faces the lies he told. And he doesnt cower away or let people treat him like shit. 

He is just a different person compared to her. 

I am just so anti naira now i am going to make her sound like amrish puri or something so il stop here....

I feel there is a lack of trust on both sides...

And that is because they dont communicate properly ever about their issues and just sort of move on to hugging and kissing which makes no sense what so ever... 

He trusted her with aditya molesting her thing. 

I agree with all you said except @red...no he didn't doubt her for two seconds...his mind has been doubting her longer time than 2 seconds...Naira the dancer became designer overnight...every single person was feeding Kartik's mind with their perspective regarding Naira...there was proper build up for him doubting her...the battle between his heart and mind was shown....though track didn't appeal viewers much...

What makes me not to put entire blame on Naira is beyond shitty writing this time...though undoubtedly she has turned antagonist/vamp who considers herself the sufferer...she is Suwarna part 2 of separation phase 1...there is fb of how Kartik saved Vedika's dad but no fb of how Naira faked her death...how she raised Kairav...so I'm assuming Vedika will have huge role to play...

@bold that's true...there is lack of trust and lack of communication from both sides...that's the main reason behind all their fights and separations...CVs didn't show any proper growth in their relationship...they are back to square one after every fight...they are shown to be dying every second without each other...but can't communicate when they are with each other...in comparison there was proper growth in Ak-Nk relationship...that's what old viewers say...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago

I agree with all you said except @red...no he didn't doubt her for two seconds...his mind has been doubting her longer time than 2 seconds...Naira the dancer became designer overnight...every single person was feeding his mind with their perspective regarding Naira...there was proper build up for him doubting her...the battle between his heart and mind was shown....though track didn't appeal viewers much...

What makes me not to put entire blame on Naira is beyond shitty writing this time...though undoubtedly she has turned antagonist/vamp who considers herself the sufferer...she is Suwarna part 2 of separation phase 1...there is fb of how Kartik saved Vedika's dad but no fb of how Naira faked her death...how she raised Kairav...so I'm assuming Vedika will have huge role to play...

@bold that's true...there is lack of trust and lack of communication from both sides...that's the main reason behind all their fights and separations...CVs didn't show any proper growth in their relationship...they are back to square one after every fight...they are shown to be dying every second without each other...but can't communicate when they are with each other...in comparison there was proper growth in Ak-Nk relationship...that's what old viewers say...

Just wait for upcoming she did come back to GV after accident. Naira running away got a flashback what exactly it is or there is any valid reason need to sit and watch. 

I agree with all you said except @red...no he didn't doubt her for two seconds...his mind has been doubting her longer time than 2 seconds...Naira the dancer became designer overnight...every single person was feeding his mind with their perspective regarding Naira...there was proper build up for him doubting her...the battle between his heart and mind was shown....though track didn't appeal viewers much...

Just wait for upcoming she did come back to GV after accident. Naira running away got a flashback what exactly it is or is there any valid reason or not need to sit and watch. 

Edited by Ajscinesonadar - 4 years ago