Prachi new hero

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So now prachi will work for vikram as her secretary. So is it that vikram son is going to make an entry. Rumors were there rajat will be paired opposite mugdha still no confirmation. I wanna prachi to work for sunny but. Let see what happens. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Deepidj

So now prachi will work for vikram as her secretary. So is it that vikram son is going to make an entry. Rumors were there rajat will be paired opposite mugdha still no confirmation. I wanna prachi to work for sunny but. Let see what happens. 

I'm still rooting for prachi with ranbir, but that depends on for how long he continues drooling over choti churail. Sunny I want with kiara as one day they will have to bring kiara back in the story (when abhigya's 20 year old twin daughters look this old to play their children, how old looking will their 27+ year older daughter look compared to them?)

However they could bring in a nice older brother of ranbir's for prachi. People here said vikram said he has two sons and a daughter, but I don't recall him mentioning he had another son, and if he does have another son, he clearly doesn't love him considering he never talks about him.

I remember in zee tv's  tashan e ishq one of the male leads's, kunj's mother mentioned in the earlier episodes that kunj has a sister, yet that was the first and last time she was mentioned and she was never ever shown, as if the writers even forgot they mentioned kunj having a sister. Won't be shocked if they did the same dumb mistake here if vikram in fact mentioned having another son apart from ranbir. Does anybody remember the episode vikram mentioned it?

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I'm still rooting for prachi with ranbir, but that depends on for how long he continues drooling over choti churail. Sunny I want with kiara as one day they will have to bring kiara back in the story (when abhigya's 20 year old twin daughters look this old to play their children, how old looking will their 27+ year older daughter look compared to them?)

However they could bring in a nice older brother of ranbir's for prachi. People here said vikram said he has two sons and a daughter, but I don't recall him mentioning he had another son, and if he does have another son, he clearly doesn't love him. 

I remember in zee tv's  tashan e ishq one of the male leads's, kunj's mother mentioned in the earlier episodes that kunj has a sister, yet that was the first and last time she was mentioned and she was never ever shown, as if the writers even forgot they mentioned kunj having a sister. Won't be shocked if they did the same dumb mistake here if vikram in fact mentioned having another son apart from ranbir. Does anybody remember the episode vikram mentioned it?

Do you mean romantically or just for them to work together? They are cousins right so would be a bit gross if they got together romantically 😳

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefy89

Do you mean romantically or just for them to work together? They are cousins right so would be a bit gross if they got together romantically 😳

Sunny and kiara are not even remotely blood related. Sunny is purab and disha's son, purab merely being the best friend of abhi and disha being a random girl purab initially saved but started considering sarla and pragya as her family. Purab and disha lived with abhi the whole time after their marriage, and after the first time abhi kicked pragya out of his life whilst pragya was off raising abhi's daughter without his knowledge, abhi acted like a father figure to and was close to sunny. 

So the only connection between sunny and kiara is that their fathers are best friends who are as close as brothers. 

I'm hoping once kavach mahashivrati ends, vin gets back to KKB and they start focusing on his story arc again and bring sunny-disha in. In the meantime vin is actually dong a splendid job playing a creepy spirit negative role, and I never imagined vin would be better and more effortless at playing a negative character than a positive character. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

As I was scouring around I found out that vikram did in fact say he has two sons in the episode dated 6th may 2019 according to written updates. Interesting! 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

No sunny and Kiara. Ew. Abhi said himself in one of the episodes during the 7-year-leap. To quote him,  'Bhai,  behen ki feeling aati hai. Not nice. ' 😅

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: davos

No sunny and Kiara. Ew. Abhi said himself in one of the episodes during the 7-year-leap. To quote him,  'Bhai,  behen ki feeling aati hai. Not nice. ' 😅

Yes, it will be awkward. And isn't Kiara older than sunny?

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: davos

Abhi saying that will hardly deter writers from showing older sunny-Kiara’s dynamics the way they wish. Not exactly pattar ke lakeer for writers. And how you see them depends both on the actors casted looking good together and the way their scenes etc are shaped. They were kids back then who were essentially best friends to me, so they weren’t going to show them having couple vibes as kids, and fact is they are not at all blood related or adopted siblings. You probably think the idea of them being gross together right now, but in the future if they cast actors who have chemistry and writers give them romantic scenes etc those gross feelings most likely might change. I see no issue in this really, plus Kiara and sunny were shown to be in the same class at school so their age is the same or close (addressing the other comment), but since when can a guy not marry a girl older than them in this day and age? It all depends on how the writers choose to write their dynamics.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sammy17

Abhi saying that will hardly deter writers from showing older sunny-Kiara’s dynamics the way they wish. Not exactly pattar ke lakeer for writers. And how you see them depends both on the actors casted looking good together and the way their scenes etc are shaped. They were kids back then who were essentially best friends to me, so they weren’t going to show them having couple vibes as kids, and fact is they are not at all blood related or adopted siblings. You probably think the idea of them being gross together right now, but in the future if they cast actors who have chemistry and writers give them romantic scenes etc those gross feelings most likely might change. I see no issue in this really, plus Kiara and sunny were shown to be in the same class at school so their age is the same or close (addressing the other comment), but since when can a guy not marry a girl older than them in this day and age? It all depends on how the writers choose to write their dynamics.

Agreed that they can show them the way they want. But, personally, I would prefer them being siblings. 

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I doubt Sunny will be back . He is not related to Abhi-Pragya so the makers will not care about him. Kiara has high chances of returning as negative.