Patiala Babes

Babitas troll

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Loved to see more of HS today. The whole trolling part was so funny. I knew beforhand that minnie unknowingly would instigate HS, he would get hyper and reveal himself🤣. Precap seemed like a wife fighting with her hubby😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That part was very funny I knew the result  😂

We really feel so good watching Hanuman Singh more n more on screen. He is very innocent. 

RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I didn't find the precap fight amusing at all. HS reply had now cost Babita's reputation and credibility. No matter what his intentions, the consequence is a serious one.

This can cause a serious strain between our lovable trio. A sensitive problem in the pipeline. 

Edited by RTDeewani - 4 years ago
sheeluneelu thumbnail

Precap dekhne k baad aisa lag raha hai halwa khake 4 daant bhale na toote ho pitai khake jarur tootenge 😂 

sheeluneelu thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTDeewani

I didn't find the precap fight amusing at all. HS reply had now cost Babita's reputation and credibility. No matter what his intentions, the consequence is a serious one.

This can cause a serious strain between our lovable trio. A sensitive problem in the pipeline. 

You are right precap fight was not funny at all. But i enjoyed today's episode that's enough for me. 

RTDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

You are right precap fight was not funny at all. But i enjoyed today's episode that's enough for me. 

Ditto ðŸ˜ƒ

divyadaya13 thumbnail

I feel the makers will not make a big issue of the troll. Mini will reveal it was her idea. Thoda roothna manana hoga. Next week emphasis will be on naeem bi and taking over leadership from khatri😊

divyadaya13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Precap dekhne k baad aisa lag raha hai halwa khake 4 daant bhale na toote ho pitai khake jarur tootenge 😂 

😆hs ne kuch jyada hi bol diya. And that fake name ending with 'fraand'😆. It was a lol moment when he typed revealing himself and said send🤣

sheeluneelu thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

😆hs ne kuch jyada hi bol diya. And that fake name ending with 'fraand'😆. It was a lol moment when he typed revealing himself and said send🤣

Fraand🤣

RTDeewani thumbnail

But I am sure the debate for the next episode will be on deciding who among the trio was extremely wrong in this troll fiasco?