Did Rocky really move on?

Posted: 4 years ago

Now I too think Honey is actually Rocky's kid. Just look at the picture of Rocky and Harleen. Couple vibes I get. Rocky looks changed.. tough and cold ðŸ˜• That raw emotional Rocky gone who literally wore his emotions

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByspZbbpD9I/?igshid=1izrpxuj59nzf

Edited by Golu14 - 4 years ago

This is not just couple vibes this is very much couple vibes! What are the CV serving here? 

Originally posted by Etna_Dia

This is not just couple vibes this is very much couple vibes! What are the CV serving here? 

that's what I told. Makers are trying to replace happy with harleen. 

Edited by Vaniraaj007 - 4 years ago

You know why this hurts so much? Because even when happy believed that rocky was behind smiley's assault, when she hated him for a crime he did not commit, when rocky should have hated her for not believing in him, it was a future with her that he dreamed of. That beautiful dream he had of her and chintu together with him as a family. Happy took away all of that. For what? What was this great plan? To get rid of rv? She could have gathered evidence. The guy practically left them for her to find. Anaya found them didn't she? Why couldn't happy have found the evidence? What right did happy have to put rocky and the rest of her family through so much pain? She chose the coward's way out. Truly courageous would have been if she properly collected evidence against rv. True courage would have been if she stood tall before momsi and said yes I love your son and I am going to take care of him until my last breath because that's how much I love him. Had she stood up to momsi and given her a reality check, stood strong with rocky the way he stood for her, is when she would have been truly worthy. She's hurt rocky and all for nothing. She didn't save anything. She put a man in jail not for for the crime he committed, rather one he was framed for. What makes her so different from RV? She too lied to the one she loved for 6 years. She too framed a man and put him in jail. It's okay to frame RV because he was bad and rocky was not? That doesn't make it right.  She did not get justice for rocky because rv never went to jail for what he truly did. And she did not guarantee his happiness. She disappeared because she was too much of a coward to deal the obstacles she and rocky would have had to face. She could not stand up to momsi. She did not want to find evidence against rv. She pretends its for the good of everyone but who benefited in all this? Is it only enough that they are alive? Should they not be living? She's moved perfectly well. What about the destruction she left behind? The hearts she broke, the anguish she caused?  

Edited by Jareth - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Jareth

You know why this hurts so much? Because even when happy believed that rocky was behind smiley's assault, when she hated him for a crime he did not commit, when rocky should have hated her for not believing in him, it was a future with her that he dreamed of. That beautiful dream he had of her and chintu together with him as a family. Happy took away all of that. For what? What was this great plan? To get rid of rv? She could have gathered evidence. The guy practically left them for her to find. Anaya found them didn't she? Why couldn't happy have found the evidence? What right did happy have to put rocky and the rest of her family through so much pain? She chose the coward's way out. Truly courageous would have been if she properly collected evidence against rv. True courage would have been if she stood tall before momsi and said yes I love your son and I am going to take care of him until my last breath because that's how much I love him. Had she stood up to momsi and given her a reality check, stood strong with rocky the way he stood for her, is when she would have been truly worthy. She's hurt rocky and all for nothing. She didn't save anything. She put a man in jail not for for the crime he committed, rather one he was framed for. What makes her so different from RV? She too lied to the one she loved for 6 years. She too framed a man and put him in jail. It's okay to frame RV because he was bad and rocky was not? That doesn't make it right.  She did not get justice for rocky because rv never went to jail for what he truly did. And she did not guarantee his happiness. She disappeared because she was too much of a coward to deal the obstacles she and rocky would have had to face. She could not stand up to momsi. She did not want to find evidence against rv. She pretends its for the good of everyone but who benefited in all this? Is it only enough that they are alive? Should they not be living? She's moved perfectly well. What about the destruction she left behind? The hearts she broke, the anguish she caused?  

Very well articulated! I couldn't agree more. If she, at least once, had confronted RV for what he did! And now that you mentioned all of these events, I realized that she never ever told Rocky that she loved him and neither she ever denied that RV was not her boyfriend when he kept mentioning it...

I am starting to think that Rocky moving on is not so unrealistic... in the end who was Happy to him? Other than a girl that he loved like crazy in his youths, but who never loved him in return, always misunderstood him, refused his pure love, refused to marry him. And, in return, she decided to marry an animal who beat her black and blue and she, like moron wife, decided to continue her marriage even if Rocky always offered her alternatives. From Rocky's perspective, Happy was just a youth dream... a girl whom he loved but she just fooled around with him only to reject him for a criminal, a girl who had a stupid death at the hands of her violent husband that she refused to leave...

Edited by Etna_Dia - 4 years ago

Behind those serene pictures, something dark must be happening... things are never how they look. And wife seems obsessed with herself: so many pictures of her posing like a cinema star.

Edited by Etna_Dia - 4 years ago

Slowly and subtly a part of me is giving up...  

As per the new spoiler, Happy got arrested and was arguing with the policewoman in the interrogation room. 🤦🤦

Dthhj was not promoted like ebss but has more trp than ebss. The makers do not give any importance to the show. Nilanjana maam and herumb sir deletes the post within 24 hrs if they post something about dthhj. Gul never promotes the show. They never even try to promote it like kulfi and nazar. So lost all hopes. The show was titled dil toh happy hai ji but never left a single stone unturned to ruin happys character. Now rocky is also changed. I don't know what is happening. I think jasmin and ansh are brilliant actors. They don't deserve this. They deserve to play strong characters. I wanted happy to be like twinkle who never gave up and did everything she could to expose uv. Twinkle was strong, straight forward and never scared of anything (sorry I am comparing characters here). Similarly teni was another strong minded character who never bore any insults. But happy was not portrayed like how it was to be as promised in the promos. Rocky was strong. But I didn't see much emotions during happys death and antim sanskaar. Very poorly written and very disappointing