Why would Asmita admit she is not Puchki?

prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I was a bit shocked by today's episode! Asmita said that she is not Puchki... why would she do that? 😒😒 Is this some kind of reverse psychology thing?  Did she want Shaan to love her without the puchki label?

Did anyone see the precap? Did she give any explanation?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No she did not give any explanation I guess we will have to wait till Monday...

There could be a lot of reasons for her to make a U turn maybe Thaku Maa black mailed her or maybe she is playing some kind of reverse psychology that shaan would realize his love for her without her being Puchki as evidenced from last night scene where he was mesmerized by her(best scene last night),she maybe playing the sympathy game as after shaan knows that ridoy is no more he will definitely protect her but from the precap we know that shaan will not let the majumdar throw her out of the house.

Let's see what happens but I guess this was needed as she rejected shaan and humiliated him far too many times when he was running after her for ridoy, she was the one who constantly identified her as ridoy's wife and even lied about the baby being hers, so suddenly when she had evidence that shaan was innocent and right all this while she wanted him back she should have trusted him when he needed her the most and now that she wants him she he is out of her reach and needs to fight to get him back.

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I also think she did it deliberately as she wants Shaan to realise his love for her no matter if she is Puccki or not. Their story was complicate from the beginning but it is being more with time