Manikarnika selected for BIFFF, Kangana calls it slap on Movie Mafia - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

She did an excellent job in this movie. She looked gorgeous in each and every shot. She should celebrate that 👍🏼

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Nishita123

I agree. I think she is frustrated with too much politics in BW. She needs to focus on her work and ignore surrounding politics and games.......This type of environment can be everywhere. Easier said then done. But definitely she needs to calm down and get out of that rebel mode. Not saying she should not raise her voice. But this type of negativity doesn't help and sooner or later it will get to her. 

There may or may not be politics..There is a nepotism gang..As she calls it ( I just say these r people who grew up in same environment and r familiar with each other since years)..

But kangana is a victim of her own doing...just by being her own negative self she has turned many insiders and outsiders against her..

What wrong did her directors do to her? Why dont Anand L Rai, Anurag basu,Vishal Bhardwaj, Hansal Mehta, etc. want to work with her anymore?

Even if we believe each and every word she speaks against Hrithik..It doesn't take away from the fact that she has harassed him much more

Edited by niyati13 - 4 years ago