IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

No one cares if she isn’t speaking about others 😆

She wants everyone to despise her..Not just satisfied with industry ignore

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

If anyone praises her and her movies, she says "Why are they saying now and why they did not say it then? And obviously it's praiseworthy that they can't ignore it."

If anyone doesn't praise her and her movies, she says "It questions their credibility. They are all ganged up against me. The nepo-gang is attacking me."

If anyone criticizes her and her movies "The nepo-gang can't digest an outsider's success. One single woman has managed to trash all their movies."

Bole to kya bole 

mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Please don't insult a masterpiece like Gully Boy by mentioning it in the same line as Manikarnika.

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: niyati13

Why cant She be just proud of her work , show it off and stop at that..Why drag other?

Why not ??

Why shouldn't she talk about others esp when it was glaringly apparent that her movie was boycotted ( which is fine ) but at the same time, she can point it out too for how many ever times she wants to..

Just like how kjo and gang boycotted her movie coz that was their choice , same way , she can talk about it , that's her choice.

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tina59

Why not ??

Why shouldn't she talk about others esp when it was glaringly apparent that her movie was boycotted ( which is fine ) but at the same time, she can point it out too for how many ever times she wants to..

Every coin has two sides to it, every story has 2 sides, she has no qualms talking about her side of it. Depends on which side of the cpin you want to pick .

Just like how kjo and gang boycotted her movie coz that was their choice , same way , she can talk about it , that's her choice.

Edited by janta-janardhan - 4 years ago
CuttingChai thumbnail

Meh, couldn't even watch more than half an hour of this over exaggerated CGI movie. I think I watched till she got on top of the elephant or won an elephant or something. 

Ppl should watch Colors show Jhansi ki rani which is airing now. The kid who is playing Laxmi bai is 100 times better than  Kangu.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I watched this movie in bits on Netflix. I wonder anyone will fight for the direction rights? Movie is that horrible...anyone in right state of mind not praise it.

Sadhanai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kangana would do better to have introspected on why the entire team of her film 'Manikarnika' could not be united and on one page. Some of them were not happy with how the film turned out. It's more important that all the makers, including Krish were happy with the film. As for the industry, Kangana should stop caring about the likes of Karan. She doesn't choose to work with him so why should she need his validation? Also, Kangana doesn't maintain good relations with even her own colleagues. She should recognise that the "chhota mota" people are part of the industry too. It's bad when people who had only praised her are let down and alienated by Kangana herself.

'Manikarnika' is a good enough film but it could have been better. Kangana's direction was too last minute, that's a big risk to take. Financially, there was a lot of waste too because of redoing parts of the film. Kamal Jain is still in the ICU I think. Then there was the debate over the credits too. It would be interesting to see the deleted scenes of Krish's version too because while the film did come together quite well, it might just be a watered down version of the original epic 'gold standard' film that Krish claimed to have made. So it had the potential to be a masterpiece but was let down by the makers not being able to resolve their differences to work together on it. It's not right for a newbie director to start experimenting on an established director's film like that in an unprofessional way by totally sidelining him.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hotchic2

What takes away from Kangana is the fact she elevates herself by trying to downgrade others. This proves the level of insecurity she possesses. The day she stops this, start being grateful, maybe people will start taking her seriously.

I agree. I think she is frustrated with too much politics in BW. She needs to focus on her work and ignore surrounding politics and games.......This type of environment can be everywhere. Easier said then done. But definitely she needs to calm down and get out of that rebel mode. Not saying she should not raise her voice. But this type of negativity doesn't help and sooner or later it will get to her.