Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Manikarnika selected for BIFFF, Kangana calls it slap on Movie Mafia - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Golden-dew

What odds pray tell? It got free run at the BO. It got thousands of screens. If odds means not being praised by the so called "movie mafia" thats what she calls them na?! Why is it even important for her? Why does her day begin and end with seeking validation from a group which she calls mafia as an insult? They hyped their friends' movie. Clearly Kangana is not among the people they like nor they are the people kangana like toh unki validation na hona odd kyun hain?

she was only mad at one person Puppet Bhatt who didn't attend the screening or saw the movie/reacted on it, since she went onto watch Raazi and appreciate it like calling bhatt queen and all that, wasn't bhatt a part of movie mafia then, If i would have been in kangana's place i wouldn't have watched raazi at all..if she really thought that aloo would come out to support her during manikarnika then kangana is a joke herself. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So what's the big deal , why should she not call out the likes of kjo and the gang. Why are people expected to talk and walk the way you want them to. 

It doesn't matter if films that did not succeed get selected for a film festival. Why can't one be proud that the film she carried on her shoulders made it to the festival. 

Why can't she be proud of it. If tomorrow , you are selected for an award for ur work..what would be ur mindset, wont you be proud and happy , it's a natural reaction.

As for the kjo and gang, it's good that she ignited the nepotism debate with more and more questioning them and make them more accountable . 

I want her to speak more and more about kjo and the likes intact bring them all out of their fakeness galore.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Point . Kjo vs kr lol Image

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Feel like copying and pasting dog analogy once again. 

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Kjo to kangana:

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: tina59

So what's the big deal , why should she not call out the likes of kjo and the gang. Why are people expected to talk and walk the way you want them to. 

It doesn't matter if films that did not succeed get selected for a film festival. Why can't one be proud that the film she carried on her shoulders made it to the festival. 

Why can't she be proud of it. If tomorrow , you are selected for an award for ur work..what would be ur mindset, wont you be proud and happy , it's a natural reaction.

As for the kjo and gang, it's good that she ignited the nepotism debate with more and more questioning them and make them more accountable . 

I want her to speak more and more about kjo and the likes intact bring them all out of their fakeness galore.

Why cant She be just proud of her work , show it off and stop at that..Why drag other?

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Whenever I see Kangoli crying like that kid who looks at other kids's plate, despite having full plate, I feel like saying.

ImageImage

Bechari she is really hurt about KJo ignoring her woof woof!😭

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Kangoli every day routine 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: niyati13

Why cant She be just proud of her work , show it off and stop at that..Why drag other?

No one cares if she isn’t speaking about others 😆