Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Akshay Kumar & Katrina Kaif To Recreate Tip Tip Barsa Paani!

LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

logo

Sooryavanshi Update: Akshay Kumar & Katrina Kaif To Recreate Tip Tip Barsa Paani

Sooryavanshi Update: After a lot of speculations about the release date, the makers finally announced it a few days back. It was first being clashed with Salman Khan starrer Inshallah but now it will come a little early. Salman himself took to his Twitter account and announced it. He wrote, “I always thought of him as my younger brother and today he proves it… #RohitShetty Sooryavanshi releasing on 27th March, 2020.”

Sooryavanshi Update: Akshay Kumar & Katrina Kaif To Recreate Tip Tip Barsa PaaniSooryavanshi Update: Akshay Kumar & Katrina Kaif To Recreate Tip Tip Barsa Paani

Now post all the drama, a new update has got us all excited. According to PeepingMoon.com, Katrina and Akshay will be seen recreating the hit song Tip Tip Barsa Paani from the film Mohra.

Trending

The buzz is that Rohit Shetty will be shooting the song in Hyderabad’s Ramoji Film City. The original song featured Akshay and Raveena Tondon, and they literally set the screens on fire with their hot chemistry. We have also seen Akki and Kat in the past, and have witnessed the sensuous chemistry in the song Gale Lag Jaa in the film De Dana Dan.

Well, it will be interesting to see both of them on-screen!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wasn't Gale Lag Jaa in De Dana Dan with Akki and Kat along the same lines of Tip Tip Barsa Pani of Ravs and Akki?

Also Raveena and Akshay did multiple rain-item-songs which didn't become popular (the music / lyrics etc didn't really match up) -  the other song that wasn't as popular was from Keemat - De Diya Dil Piya. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GLym-r1kfU

Uff gale lag jaa is such a hot song n akki kat chemistry is fire. So i hope for great one!

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Uff gale lag jaa is such a hot song n akki kat chemistry is fire. So i hope for great one!

esplly Kat's black saree 😳 so effing hot

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Never liked Tip Tip. It's vulgar and comical.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I love Gale Lag Ja from De Dana Dan. It's honestly the best rain song for me. Katrina-Akshay are hot. 

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I hope they don't remix Tip Tip Barsa Pani. That song sounds great as it is.

Edited by Bigbang_SHINee - 4 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hope they paying Viju well pehle ankh marey ab yeh.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Havent they already done this song 

mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Viju who?

This content was originally posted by: Golden-dew

Hope they paying Viju well pehle ankh marey ab yeh.