Abhiya FF - Enigmatic Darkness *chap 44 updated*

Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Salam everyone,

Without much blabbering I'm back with new story on Abhiya and this time a FF.

I have actually rewrite PKYEK with my own ideas.

The plots of betrayal, love and revenge are taken from show but are twisted in a way that the role of every character has been changed and reasons are completely new.

I am sure you guys will like it. But if not then inform me at least why not. Don't just disappear let's talk it out first na.

Theme

They feel each other even before they knew each other. 

They love each other even before they realised it.

He will do everything to protect her and she will stand by him at every moment.

Their love is eternal but is Fate ready to accept them together? 

Will Destiny let their complete love to have happy ending? Or Will Past return to pull them apart?

When two opposite world collides, with past invading present and present turning darker, destruction is meant to follow.

Piya Jaiswal is a beautiful and sweet teen with a great amount of patience and courage in her broken heart. Not to forget innocence which fall in love even with the beauty of dark and silent forest.

And this is how her innocence, attempts to find the care in the enigmatic Abhay Raichand, in whom darkness resides.

Abhay Raichand is a mysterious newcomer in the city of Mysteries with his own ulterior motives. And all of them linked to the one girl, Piya, who happens to be stranger, but still more than anything for him. Although, he will not let her to be involved in his dark world.

But when their twisted pasts, with much-twisted darkness of Abhay's world, hunt Abhay and Piya both, Abhay has to break down all the barriers, he built to keep her away and let their worlds collide. So to give her the support and life, she badly needs.

With darkness consuming, allies out of reach, power out of understanding and traitors among their trusted people, will Abhay and Piya get out of this war alive? Or death will be ultimate destination even before they could find the haunting truth of past?

Edited by Asshi... - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asshi... thumbnail

Chapter 1 - Her Shadow

The first step in the vicinity of Dehradun whispered a promise of something new and mind-blowing stored for her. Her heart fluttered with excitement as fresh air of dawn hugged her frame in a warm welcome.

The forest spread on both sides of road, shadows hanging right over the peak of trees and leaves humming a an alluring song with the chores of wind.

Smile brightened her softened features and she stood between the empty road with a suitcase held in her hand. Pulling back her long hair from disturbing her vision, she searched for some help. Only a small vendor was settled at a little distance from her while silence reigned the whole place with pride.

A kid was making the tea while an old man was checking the flute.

"Excuse me," Piya called the kid, he turned to her with attention. "Do you know where Mount college is?"

Mount college was a great opportunity for her. A scholarship to pursue her dreams and be independent. 

"Mount college? But it is in city. You're  too far from the place and it will take you hour to reach on foot." The kid told with concern.

Her eyes widened in shock, brown darkening with worry. She had to reach within twenty minutes, she couldn't even imagine the trouble otherwise. There wasn't any transport for help in that area.

If only she knew more about Dehradun.

"Isn't there any shortcut?" Piya asked, her grip tightening on suitcase. "Any way to reach city faster?"

A solemn expression came on kid's face as his eyes directed to forest on their own. He turned to the old man who was watching them now. A nod from the old man and the kid came out of the vendor to stood beside her. 

Worry didn't let her ponder about the interaction but something surely shifted in air.

"Can you see that place?" The kid pointed to the worn down path leading in the forest. "If you keep on walking straight from there, you'll reach Mount college within fifteen minutes maximum. But its quite dangerous."

Relief washed over her, her eyes stopped at the path that would lead to her destination. The trees by the side hung dangerously low and swayed softly, as if calling her already.

Her feet walked with their own mind and Piya entered the forest without paying heed to the warning or the kid. Her destination felt to be lying just there.

Deep in the forest Abhay felt her. His eyes gazed the path she was going to cross. With that face, she shouldn't have come here. Neither in this city nor in this forest. The mysteries of this place were deeper than its forests and she shouldn't have chose this path.

This was not the place he expected to meet someone like her. Someone with the face, he knew so well. But what bothered him most was their fate that just got linked by her preference to forest over road.

Everything was going to change. Not just for this new girl with face that had history, but for him too.

There was only one way to understand what she would bring in his life; to keep an eye on her.

"Such a beauty," Piya whispered, watching the trees sway. "How can be it dangerous?"

She was a girl who see the inner beauty of everything. Her innocence was the reason that everything turned beautiful in her eyes. 

But innocence in the forest harbouring secrets could be threatening.

The fog enveloped her out of nowhere as if hugging her in a weather that didn't favour fog. The soft breeze changed into troubled wind searching for answers. The temperature dropped significantly.

What was wrong with weather? She wondered as she struggled to walk without falling down. Her long hair slapping on her face.

A feeling of a presence halted her efforts and she tried to look for the person. A wind passed behind her in urgency.

"Was it really wind?" She turned as she felt someone passing but it felt more like an illusion than reality.

The weather turned normal just as it quickly it had changed and all she could look at was the trees over the brown mud.

Her mind nagged her at the peculiarity but she brushed off the thought and started to walk again.

It took her exactly fifteen minutes to get out from the forest. The road ahead was different from the forest she spent a few minutes but got acquainted with. 

Beyond the road was the campus, people walking in and out, a curved board hanging over the door with Mount college inscribed in bold white letters.

A smile of relief came on her face, but stopped short when she couldn't pull the suitcase anymore feeling like someone or something was stopping her. Turning, she saw the wheels stuck in a stone, just on the threshold of forest. 

Pulling out the wheels from stone, she glanced the forest with a certain yearning before leaving its secret to wait for the right time to unfold.

Boys stopped breathing and kept on looking at Piya who had just entered the college. No one could take off their eyes from her beauty while she was totally unknown of the attraction she was getting and was busy in looking at the small map of college to identify the basic structure so she could move around without getting lost.

Unknown to the attention, she was attracting, she also attracted the jealousy and anger.

Walking with her head buried in the map, when someone tapped on her shoulder. Turning, she found a girl in jeans shirt tapping on the ground impatiently. She gave a polite smile with confusion.

Her smile was reciprocated by a slap across her face. She touched her burning cheek and looked at the girl who, without reason and words, just slapped her.

"Sorry, don't take it personally" the girl with curls said carelessly.

Sorry? Not personally?

The answer surprised and angered Piya, giving her the courage to slap back. 

"You too," Piya replied with fake smile as if it was a new method to greet.

The girl looked at her with hanging mouth. Finally, a chuckled escaped her lips.

"Dude I like you. Misha.. Misha Dobriyal" Misha gave out her hand for handshake.

Piya looked at her hand and raised her eyebrow. Wasn't she the girl who slapped her without reason?

The pretty smile on Misha face mellowed her heart and she responded with a smile. 

Shaking hand with Misha, Piya introduced herself. "Piyashree.. Piyashree Jaiswal"

"Piyashree," Misha said making face before covering it with a smile. "That's a nice name"

"You can call me Piya though." Piya gave a shrug. 

"A short name," Misha grinned. "That's what I call, cool."

"Anyways sorry for the slap, it was a part of ragging," Misha said, without as much of shame.

"I think we are past the slap competition," Piya said reminding her of her answer.

"That was fun actually," Misha said. "But I ain't thanking yucky T for that."

Misha pointed at a group of three at distance. The girls looked away hiding their faces from Piya giving Piya idea they were the one who ragged Misha.

"Let's get back to her," Misha said pulling her out of the college and walking among the rows of cars.

"Misha, am getting late," Piya said with worry, checking the time on her wristwatch. She yet had to submit her papers before the class begun.

"Chill, girl, you don't have to worry with Misha," Misha said stopping by a rather fancy and pretentious car.

Her gaze turned to forest before she could speak and she lost herself in gazing. There was a connection that she couldn't understand but feel relaxed of.

"Where are you lost?" Misha clicked fingers before her.

Piya shook her head coming out of the gazing session and just then someone jogged past them not before shouldering Piya who fell on Misha. She was held by Misha but her eyes searched for the boy without paying attention to what happened.

"You idiot. Watch it man," Misha shouted with strings of curses.

"Who's he? " Piya questioned getting a sight of the unique tattoo carved peeking from the left shoulder of boy in black vest. 

She could make out the half of crescent before the guy walked in forest and out of her sight, leaving her curious to know more about him.

There was a strange tug that she wasn't able to shrug off.

"Who was he? " Piya questioned in a soft voice, more to know the answer from forest than Misha beside her.

"Who was he?" Piya said aloud this time, turning to Misha.

"I don't know" Misha shrugged, picking the papers Piya dropped on ground.

Piya gazed the place he left. There was a feeling deep inside her. Feeling she couldn't understand. A strange attraction or a strange giddiness urging her desire to know who the guy was.

"Let's go," Misha held her hand and pulled her inside the college.

The rest of day past in blur, going through the various formalities, attending classes and finally they slumped in peaceful canteen overlooking the hill.

The lunch was filled with nonstop chattering from Misha as she told her colourful stories of Dehradun and introduced a lot of people to her.

"So you see Ruhi is all about Makeup and these two well they are particularly no one," Misha said, waving her hand in dismissing gesture.

Piya giggled at Misha description while Ruhi sat with upset face with her two friends, twins, Arushi and Anita.

"You can't do this to us, Misha" the twins whined in unison.

"Okay, I won't," Misha gave them pitiful look.

She turned to Piya with serious look.

"Think it this way that these both are Ruhi soul's split up... They'll agree with whatever tracker blabber," Misha laughed.

Ruhi mouth dropped in shock and Piya covered her grin with palm.

"They are my friends," Ruhi said. "And we're your friends, Misha. Don't insult us lest you lose us." 

"Oh I wouldn't dream of losing you," Misha nodded faking fear. "That will be waste of time."

Ruhi looked away, crossing her arms with huff. Piya suppressed her laughter not wanting Ruhi to feel bad.

"Leave them and see there the bimbo girl, the one who is much like tracker with all that makeup and two monkeys, just a more like fancy devil with overdid fashion sense," Misha pointed to a girl sitting on far table "she is Tanushree Anbolkar a.k.a, T. The most awful person in this college. In fact vamp of college. She is the one who told me to slap you just because she realizes you are prettier than her in all senses that too without makeup"

Piya shook her head with a chuckle. She was enjoying Misha company. It was a fun with her.

"And there ah, Kabir who tries to be the hero of the college but I think he is actually zero. He is brother of my soon to be brother-in-law." Misha said pointing to a guy who entered the cafe wearing a fashionable jeans and shirt. "He acts all cool but believe me he stinks a lot.... Now a days, he is with T, I guess."

"T's boyfriend?" Piya asked more for conversation sake than curiousity.

"Match made in hell." Misha laughed and Piya joined her.

"But yeah he isn't bad from heart" Misha added.

"That's all for now... But I'll tell you lot more later." Misha winked

Piya smiled heartily and they enjoyed their lunch by teasing  Ruhi and her friends. This was the moment she missed in orphanage. Losing family in rather tragic way and surviving in orphanage at tender age wasn't easy. But she came long way and she wouldn't look back.

At least, she hoped so. Fate had other plans.

After college was over Piya went to her new home, College's Hostel. She had a roommate who was on leave, at least that's what she was told. 

Piya looked around the room with nagging sadness. Such a big room and she was all alone in it. Being alone always troubled her. It was a constant reminder that she had no family.

She touched the single bed that was supposed to be her now. Sighing, she sat down. Having nothing to do after unpacking her little suitcase, filled with a few second-hand dresses and coats, she let her gaze roam around the room observing its tiny details. 

It was small for two people but comfortable. Ceiling hung low with two fans arranged over two beds settled at a measured distance. It was neat and clean with a ceiling to floor curtained window on left wall. There was a huge cupboard in a corner and a small study table near the window.

"Nice," Piya commented dryly, emptiness hitting her again and happiness becoming a distant memory.

"Hey Piya," Misha marched in rhe room cheerfully.

"Misha?" Piya stood up with a surprise smile to find a companion.

"Yippie me, it's always me on right time," Misha grinned. "now get up and get ready, boring girl."

"Get ready?" Piya turned confused, and looked at her dressing that was same skirt and top from morning.

"Change into some jeans or something... But out of this skirt," Misha elaborated.

"But why?" Piya was confused, she had only one pair of jeans which she threw in last moment of packing luckily. It was never used as she wasn't comfortable in it.

"No ifs and buts. Just do what I'm saying," Misha said, nudging her.

"Ok" Piya shrugged, she didn't mind as long she had someone to talk to.

Misha gave a mischievous smile.

Piya got ready in jeans and Misha dragged her outside ignoring her uncomfortable movements. 

Sitting on bike was another problem for Piya but she was glad for jeans at that moment and thoroughly enjoyed the ride.

After traveling for five minutes, Misha stopped the bike in almost wilderness.

"What's this place?" Piya questioned not understanding Misha's plan.

"You'll know..." Misha said continuing her cryptness. 

Piya shrugged and followed her silently. They walked up the mountain by a smooth path twisted around it. Piya enjoyed the fresh breeze that she so much missed in her previous, so called, home.

Lot of people walked around, some of which were students and mostly everyone was young. A stall was set in far corner.

The most intriguing object for Piya was the attractive view of forest down the mountain. The wind was cooler and stronger. 

Her hair whipped on her face and she regretted not binding them, quickly pulling them up in messy bun.

"Misha, where are we?" Piya questioned, gazing the silent forest watching over her.

"Rappelling point." Misha announced. "The coolest place in Dehradun and the only one too." Misha said with huge smile.

Piya smiled lightly and continued watching the forest with attention.

"Come and see this" Misha said pulling her towards the edge and pointing the tiny city spread beneath.

Piya stepped back in fear, feeling dizzy by the crazy height.

"Not so close," Piya said, content in watching the forest a little away from edge.

"Come and let's buy tickets from there," Misha held her hands pointing towards ticket counter at some distance. "Time for abseil."

"Misha, no," Piya shook her head, she wasn't fan of playing with heights and she surely was not skilled for this adventure.

"Misha listen," Piya tried to stop Misha but she remained deaf ear and dragged Piya with her.

"Yipee let's throw you down the mountain" Misha joked, acting to push her down.

"Misha..." Piya tried to object, she didn't have enough money to waste on such prestigious activities.

"Hey chutka are you going down?" Kabir called, on noticing Misha with Piya.

"Yeah. Let's race, what do you say?" Misha smirked completely ignoring Piya plight who was shifting on her feet.

"Huh race and with me? Remember last week?" Kabir said in teasing tone.

"Whatever," Misha rolled her eyes.

Misha walked away to buy tickets ans Piya followed her with panic.

"Misha please let it go," Piya said desperately.

"Ah, don't worry it won't bite you and here's your ticket. No need to pay, okay?" Misha said giving her ticket

Piya was stunned by her graciousness. Even if ticket was bought, how could she accept it?

"Misha—" Piya was about to say something when they heard Ruhi.

"Misha," Ruhi waved from the distance.

"She is competing with T," Misha said to Piya, pointing at her funny pink dressing.

"Bimbo, your highness," Misha teased faking a bow.

Ruhi ran towards her and hugged her.  "Am so happy to see you here."

"Okay stop. Are you planning to kill me huh?" Misha said with uncertain tone.

Ruhi broke the hug and slapped her on shoulder, a huge grin set on her face.

Just then Misha saw T entering the area and walking towards Kabir.

"Hey K. Rapelling is fun with loved ones. The romance is killing me already," T said jumping up and down in excitement.

"Hey, bimbo, I think your heel is broken that's why you are jumping like monkey." Misha mocked.

Piya pressed her lips to hide her smile.

"Whatever, dumbo." T rolled her eyes.

"Let's go, K," T said sticking to Kabir "We are paired. It is going to be fun"

As T walked, Misha extended her leg on her path. Stumbling, T fell, damaging her high heels and spraining her ankle.

Everyone around burst in laughter.

"I told you na." Misha smirked.

T was angry, still sprawled on floor, and looked at Kabir for support.

"Better luck next time, sweets." Kabir said and walking away from the embarrassing bunch that T was.

Misha and Piya were paired while Kabir was alone due to T who couldn't come. Piya was flanked by Misha and Kabir, and was only hoping to do it right for Misha' sake. She didn't want to disappoint her.

Kabir turned to Piya, as they descended the mountain by rope.

"You are looking beautiful" He said with a smile.

Struggling with ropes Piya jerked to him, surprise by his words. No one ever complimented her, at least not a boy. It sounded weird. And not right.

Feeling uneasy by his sudden compliment, she looked away feeling his eyes on her.

Halfway down, Piya felt the rope loosening. She examined the ropes and saw it was cutting, at one point, due to the friction.

"Misha rope..." Piya called out in fear but before she could complete her sentence, rope loosened further pushing her down.

Kabir held her immediately before rope could cut loose completely, giving a hope of surviving this nightmare to Piya. 

Piya held on his hand tightly.

"Just keep on holding me" Kabir said.

Piya gulped with fear and nodded. Kabir basked in victory of being a saviour. But today fate was playing for someone else. 

Before they could feel relieved, Piya hand slipped from the gloved and she was falling down.

"Piyaaaaa" Misha shouted, shocked by the event.

Piya closed her eyes as her body fell under the merciless gravity. Her mind went numb. She was ready to accept her fate. Maybe it was the end. End of her life in the wilderness of Dehradun. In the beauty she so much admired.

Fate connected him with her heart and he could feel the wind whispering the looming death on her. He couldn't let anything happen to her. 

Tearing through the wind, he ran to protect from her every harm. Standing just beside mountain, he noticed her falling form and positioned himself to held her from the inevitable fate.

Breaking her fall, he held her close to his heart. His eyes scanned her face for any type of injury. She was breathing heavily and had her eyes closed. A forgotten feeling stirred in her and he hated even to imagine anything that could've gone wrong with her.

As she opened her eyes slowly, her brown orbs met with the icy grey.The cool breeze giggled around them.

Edited by Asshi... - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well come back dear🤗

Very interesting chapter 

Wow starting just like show😃

Pia went from forest & meet misha who slapped her & in return pia also slapped her👏

Misha & pia became friends after that 

Uff T & her bimbo

Oops kabir fall for pia

Oh god pia fall from rappelling & that mysterious guy saved her

Plz continue 

soniakhanna01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Welcome  back dear

Wonderful chappy,continue soon

uroos thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Welcome back dear

Awesome Update 

Plz update soon

rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I absolutely loved it. Please update the next chapter soon. You inspired me to go and rewatch old PKYEK episodes again lol

Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

Well come back dear🤗

Very interesting chapter 

Wow starting just like show😃

Pia went from forest & meet misha who slapped her & in return pia also slapped her👏

Misha & pia became friends after that 

Uff T & her bimbo

Oops kabir fall for pia

Oh god pia fall from rappelling & that mysterious guy saved her

Plz continue 

Thanks darling😃

You noticed it right? Well I think I write in intro too but yeah I started it from the start with my own imagination. That's why I said writing it doesn't need much imagination as it follows show patterns but has underlying secrets different than show.

You'll notice the tiny differences which will become huge soon.

Will update tonight. Second chappy is ready.

Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniakhanna01

Welcome  back dear

Wonderful chappy,continue soon

Thank you thank you 😛

Will update tonight

Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: uroos

Welcome back dear

Awesome Update 

Plz update soon

Hi dear!

Nice to see you again👍🏼😳

Thank u, I'll try to update tonight.😊

Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosamale

I absolutely loved it. Please update the next chapter soon. You inspired me to go and rewatch old PKYEK episodes again lol

Aww that's so satisfying you know😳 I  myself rewatched PKYEK to write each update so to have the essence of PKYEK. I'm glad you felt so😛

Thank you.

Oh yeah next chapter tonight... I was modifying it since it was written long back so I wanted some changes... Its ready hopefully I'll update tonight😃