Anu-Pre 💓| Hand in hand...Together we stand!!!

Posted: 4 years ago

❤️Anu-Pre❤️.. 

That's all I can see, hear and feel..
Hand in hand holding each other close, not just to complete each other but to accept and complement each other completely🤗.. Without the other beside, their life may be easy and trouble free and a smooth ride😉.. But their heart and mind would forever be empty without a soul to their life...😊

The bond between them becomes very special for me, because Anu and Pre both came to experience life and learn life lessons in more or less similar ways.😳

This is their moment!! Their moment of happiness and peace🥳!!! 

❤️Their lively presence, living in the moment expressed through their beautiful smiles, their graceful dance moving in tandem, glowing eyes glancing at each other, holding hands feeling each other and everything heartfelt, soulfully!!!❤️

How beautifully expressive and uninhibited both can get at the same time unassuming and pleasing to our eyes and hearts.. That's the Anu-Pre speciality - to keep it simple and gentle...👏

Let this happiness and beauty be felt in their life, touching their soul keeping them complete both in mind and heart.. Amen...👍🏼

Credit to uploader: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Byrfy8pBPdE/

Moral of the story:😃
"It's impossible!" - said Pride
"It's risky!" - said Experience
"It's pointless!" - said Reason
"Let's give it a try!!!" - whispered the Heart 💓❤️❤️❤️❤️

This is so beautiful❤️

PP is back with her awesome AnuPre posts🤗

Originally posted by SnehaDoll

This is so beautiful❤️

PP is back with her awesome AnuPre posts🤗

😳 Some of these Anu-Pre moments are always special and they deserve their special posts.. Glad you enjoyed reading it.. 🤗

awesome post pp

i m fan of ur  moral of the story❤️

Wow awesome post yet again PP🤗😍❤️

Especially loved the Moral of the story 😍😍

Originally posted by moniloveanupre

awesome post pp

i m fan of ur  moral of the story❤️

😳 Yeah Anu-Pre moments were too good to be skipped today.. Not sure when we will get such episodes again.. This week was good for us if we can ignore the dhak dhak shadow coming in between.. 😉

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Wow awesome post yet again PP🤗😍❤️

Especially loved the Moral of the story 😍😍

Hiya Riya.. 🤗

Yeah the episodes were all Anu-Pre liciously beautiful.. And we can only cherish while they last.. 😳 Thanks dear.. 

Without the other beside, their life may be easy and trouble free and a smooth ride😉.. But their heart and mind would forever be empty without a soul to their life...

This ❤️

I felt something was missing in their scenes today  but your post made me go back and watch the scenes.... and this time, I liked it better❤️

Moral of the story ...that is so AnuPre❤️

Originally posted by -Doppelganger-

Without the other beside, their life may be easy and trouble free and a smooth ride😉.. But their heart and mind would forever be empty without a soul to their life...

This ❤️

I felt something was missing in their scenes today  but your post made me go back and watch the scenes.... and this time, I liked it better❤️

Moral of the story ...that is so AnuPre❤️

🤗 DG.. Glad that our Anu-Pre connection is retained in simple and beautiful episodes like these.. This week has been awesome for Anu-Pre sweet moments with subtle emotions...

I love it here how Pre looks at Anu...❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByrgJbXhGPb/

Originally posted by Push-pull

🤗 DG.. Glad that our Anu-Pre connection is retained in simple and beautiful episodes like these.. This week has been awesome for Anu-Pre sweet moments with subtle emotions...

I love it here how Pre looks at Anu...❤️

PP, Love your posts. They enhance the beauty portrayed in the AnuPre story by Parica and touch the head, heart and senses. They voice the silences, the poignant glances, the hopes, the fears, the strength and the feebleness.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.