Treatment without prevention is simply unsustainable.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

After watching today episode I thought that I should have avoided to watch it , especially the first few minutes. Too much dialogues, too much artificial and too much boring. Now I feel that this show is not suitable for Shrenu. She has gotten an undeserved show. DBO is 1000 times better than this show. That show got at least the talented actors.

The new writers or (somebodies ) are completely ruining the show. 

The worthy matter in today episode is, PK didn't believe even Jaanvi . So all the members were sent out by PK to meet Mrs Ragav and the camera was fixed in every place of Mittal house. . Jaanvi opened the locker successfully and got the files. I think she was disturbed again by Kavya as usual for something. 

PS. Today hair style for Kavya enhances her beauty.πŸ‘Œ Shrenu's usual heavy saree and the bun hair style diminished her beauty.😑. 

Again I starts to wait for Shrenu's another show with the talented makers and I wish  this show should be shut down so soon OR the poor skills people should be replaced by the talented people (cast and crew).

This is my opinion only. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If this show shuts down soon, then Shrenu might not get another show. At least not with SP, first DBO then EBSS, SP won't invest more money on her. Even if I don't like this show, I hope it at least completes 100 episodes, for Shrenu's sake. Otherwise she will become an unbankable star.Edited by SRKisLove - 4 years ago
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Don't give up kirthi. Aren't serious abt DBO? 

Was that even a show? I cudnt sit thru the nonsense which they showed.

Atleast in all these 1.5 months we cud see shrenu talent being used to the fullest.

They promoted the show keeping in mind shrenus popularity. They cannot keep showing Jhanvi in all the episodes. Atleast the story is moving without any dragging.

Happy to know more trouble for Jhanvi and waiting to see how she handles it.

Iam all set. Will watch on TV today and comment 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

If this show shuts down soon, then Shrenu might not get another show. At least not with SP, first DBO then EBSS, SP won't invest more money on her.Even if I don't like this show, I hope it at least completes 100 episodes, for Shrenu's sake. Otherwise she will become an unbankable star.

Hey relax guys. Let's not worry abt shrenus career. Even during DBO days we all were speculating that shrenu will not grab any show as a lead. But what happened? Didn't u hear what Dipti the producer said?

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

If this show shuts down soon, then Shrenu might not get another show. At least not with SP, first DBO then EBSS, SP won't invest more money on her.Even if I don't like this show, I hope it at least completes 100 episodes, for Shrenu's sake. Otherwise she will become an unbankable star.

Star plus will never give her a good project and a good time slot. It will be better if she gives the importance to the good projects rather than the good channel. 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Hey relax guys. Let's not worry abt shrenus career. Even during DBO days we all were speculating that shrenu will not grab any show as a lead. But what happened? Didn't u hear what Dipti the producer said?

Exactly 

Why people are worried about her career , I m sure she will get it , I m happy to see Shrenu taking risk and doing something Hatke rather than same SOS 

I m liking the show n proud to be her fan 

Good talented professional actors will get good job

Yes if  her fans r not liking the show the they have choice to move on n wait for another one but what is the guarantee they will like another one also ?? Shrenu can’t make everyone happy 

People r talking about EBSS shutting down since it has started , well it might but atleast I can say Shrenu managed to do something new n made her career popular again 

She is risk taker rather than choosing safe character , actors should play all sort of roles to explore their acting ability 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Not worried about about her career but i just want janhvi back which i haven't seen in last episodes and waiting to see that how she ruins PK mittal and take the chain of the house in her hands and her mind games and want a jahnvilious week

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Don't give up kirthi. Aren't serious abt DBO? 

Was that even a show? I cudnt sit thru the nonsense which they showed.

Atleast in all these 1.5 months we cud see shrenu talent being used to the fullest.

They promoted the show keeping in mind shrenus popularity. They cannot keep showing Jhanvi in all the episodes. Atleast the story is moving without any dragging.

Happy to know more trouble for Jhanvi and waiting to see how she handles it.

Iam all set. Will watch on TV today and comment 

Now that show is better than this one. I don't want to see Jaanvi all the time. But I couldn't watch other scenes with patience. I didn't feel this much bad at the beginning. But now the scenes are boring me too much.

Swetlana was a good actress . The makers ruined that show intentionally with the poor script for some purpose. 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Now that show is better than this one. I don't want to see Jaanvi all the time. But I couldn't watch other scenes with patience. I didn't feel this much bad at the beginning. But now the scenes are boring me too much.

Swetlana was a good actress . The makers ruined that show intentionally with the poor script for some purpose. 

I skip if I do not like something , I have simple rule πŸ˜†

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Star plus will never give her a good project and a good time slot. It will be better if she gives the importance to the good projects rather than the good channel. 

you are correct.i feel she was never used properly. i was bashed by her fans in instagram for advising her. why she is so obssessed with Star plus? she can choose sony..They are far better than star plus. she can choose projects like Ladies special or instead do web series.she ws posting vulgar pictures in insta to get good projects. i feel her character changed completely after joing ishqbaaz ..i hate gul khan for ruining her career and DBO.