Show is going downhill

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Till last week I feel the show was going fine. It had issues , sure, but like every other show on ITV. 

But since this week the essence of the show has changed. I am sorry, but nothing can really justify Jahnvi's utter dumbness and passivity in Manohar's matter. 

Okay she did not want to shoot Manohar? She could have lured PK to come and shoot him. I expected it to be some plan of Jahnvi, but no PK and Kavya actually saved Jahnvi's life.

Why I call it dumbness is because the same Jahnvi who beat up Manohar twice, stabbed him in the foot, could not shoot Manohar????? 

I mean even the greatest bahu of all times, Tulsi shot her son to save someone. Ffs Shrenu's previous character Gauri stabbed Kali to death to save herself.

Here Jahnvi's precious sister, Ishani's life was literally hanging in balance, her father's killer is standing there, and she gives up the fight???

It is completely against Jahnvi's previous characterisation. If she cannot hurt a pawn like Manohar, how will she kill PK??

And coming to the next thing, Jahnvi messing up Aarush's future? Like she was the one who protected Aarush from family drama, and now she is messing up his admission? Maybe she wanted to divert Kavya's attention but she had earlier said she would not use a kid in her fight.

Jahnvi is not a vamp, fgs. She is supposed to be grey, I dunno why cvs are messing her up? I understand it's to show Kavya as the good bahu but why do they have to mess up Jahnvi for this?

Also, forget Jahnvi for a sec, what is Kabir doing????? He is the special agent, he should have been the first to go and check Manohar's room, his Bhabhi nearly died. But no, again it's Kavya.

This is why I generally hate ITV soaps. Suddenly a bahu with no background becomes the smartest, and starts fighting the family's battles. At least if they had shown Kavya as some, I dunno, lawyer or something smart like that, it would have made sense. But here it just does not. That's why I wanted some backstory for her character.

Anyways, the show is not what I signed up for. So, l'll get back when Jahnvi (and Kabir) are shown doing something, and Jahnvi is not being dumb.

Edited by SRKisLove - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

you are right at all the points i'm also waiting for janhvi's come back and would really want the strong janhvi i mean she literally send the face of pk with bullet shot in his head ohkk she didnt want to shoot manohar but showing kavya saving her was not right as i said in a different thread justifying one character they are literally forgetting the others characters they could showed 2 different shows 1 janhvi's revenge and other kabir kavya love story but after changing writer director they are messing all the actors just in name of giving SS and ad about aarush i can say that in 1st and 2nd episode she used him to ruin kabir kavya SR and i think they at least to this point won't change janhvi thoughts but cant say about itv and if they do it they are really going to lose totally as we have many mahaan characters lined up just in star-plus itself i don't hate kavya or tanvi but i just don't like mahaan and ott positive characters leading the show

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

you are right at all the points i'm also waiting for janhvi's come back and would really want the strong janhvi i mean she literally send the face of pk with bullet shot in his head ohkk she didnt want to shoot manohar but showing kavya saving her was not right as i said in a different thread justifying one character they are literally forgetting the others characters they could showed 2 different shows 1 janhvi's revenge and other kabir kavya love story but after changing writer director they are messing all the actors just in name of giving SS and ad about aarush i can say that in 1st and 2nd episode she used him to ruin kabir kavya SR and i think they at least to this point won't change janhvi thoughts but cant say about itv and if they do it they are really going to lose totally as we have many mahaan characters lined up just in star-plus itself i don't hate kavya or tanvi but i just don't like mahaan and ott positive characters leading the show

Bold: exactly in the name of giving ss they are ruining the characterisation. They can show Kabir investigating, they can show kaka love story, but why bring Kavya into Jahnvi's matter?

Jahnvi's fight is with PK not Kavya. They shouldn't ruin the essence of Jahnvi's character. ðŸ˜µ

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Everyone wanted Kavya side of story n if makers are giving then what’s the problem ? I m liking Kavya outburst at the moment bcs finally it’s her side of story making sense 

Yes I wanted more of Kabir too but we are not getting that yet it’s highly disappointing bcs Dipti used Zain for promotion but did not give importance to his  character ..IS PLAINLY WRONG

Ishani I is playing imp role too and Jhanvi will back on track 

Technically PK saved Jhsnvi from Manohar and reason Kavya was shown holding Janvi from falling So makers can make Kavya Stay in mittal house permanently n respectfully as she  has done something nice for Jhanvi as PK said I did not find anything wrong but yes it was forced Scene n was not needed 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Everyone wanted Kavya side of story n if makers are giving then what’s the problem ? I m liking Kavya outburst at the moment bcs finally it’s her side of story making sense 

Yes I wanted more of Kabir too but we are not getting that yet it’s highly disappointing bcs Dipti used Zain for promotion but did not give importance to his  character ..IS PLAINLY WRONG

Ishani I is playing imp role too and Jhanvi will back on track 

Technically PK saved Jhanvi from Manohar and reason Kavya was shown holding Janvi from falling So makers can make Kavya Stay in mittal house permanently n respectfully as she  has done something nice for Jhanvi as PK said I did not find anything wrong but yes it was forced Scene n was not needed 

You are right and i'm not against kavya and i agree with your justification of saving janhvi but i just want 1 justified reason for kavya's move that when janhvi was investigating manohar's room why she went there dont you think that it should be kabir as he was special agent and not finding anything at the murder place he should go at manohar's room to find more details

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruzzy

You are right and i'm not against kavya and i agree with your justification of saving janhvi but i just want 1 justified reason for kavya's move that when janhvi was investigating manohar's room why she went there dont you think that it should be kabir as he was special agent and not finding anything at the murder place he should go at manohar's room to find more details

Yes v valid point.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Things i am disliking about Kavya doing Jhanvi Bhabhi ka Jaap all the time and she is always around Jhanvi ðŸ˜† it started since the  writer changed 

But good things is that now Jhanvi knows Kavya is becoming hurdle in her mission so she has started playing game her own way ...Jhanvi will haver to be  careful from Kavya ..

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Riana31 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Absolutely agree with your article... I just saw the previous episodes... Although cvs made a biggest blunder by revealing Jhanvi's revengeful motives but still they could have shaped up her as a strong grey girl who wants to avenge her dad's enemies. But instead of that they showed...... Huh

But if we talk about Kavya's background, then makers should shape up a new past story... I want Jhanvi and Kavya to be biological sisters and PK's involvement seperating in both the sisters. Atleast we will get rid of this stupid bahu vs bahu drama. I said this bcoz till now nothing is revealed regarding kavya's background and till now she is an orphan so they have a chance to give the story a new shape.

And trp will increase only if they change the show time slot otherwise it wont because not only EBSS its rival shows are also struggling for trp.

Edited by Riana31 - 4 years ago
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Don't know my comment got deleted from this thread. 

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I agree had Janhvi messed up big time with Manohar.. I had even made a post the other day thinking if it was all part of her plan ..That may be she had it all planned to lure PK in the spot so that PK himself kills his loyal servant but no I was wrong 💔💔 Janhvi had actually given up that day.. Ishani is the one she loves most n still she couldn't do anything to save her sister.. Ishani was more in senses in that scene.. 

Infact what irked me more was Janhvi taunting before Manohar's picture that he died just before the game started.. Seriously girl 🙄 your game was already up hadn't your arch enemy saved you by killing that guy.. Big disappointment 🙄

And yesterday messing up Arush's admission too disappointed me at first .. Yeah it might have distorted Kavya but what about Arush's future who is really important to Janhvi.. But then it occurred maybe it's good.. That probably isn't the only school n Janhvi won't mess with Arush's future everytime.. But when the Principal of a school can be so easily convinced by anyone (I don't think she knew the caller was Janhvi) just think about the atmosphere of such school.. Arush probably wouldn't had a good time in the school where the Principal himself called the child son a traitor..