•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Why she live with goyenka's family understand she is alone no one is in her family and she is kartik's zimmedari chalo mana but she not a small kid nor a old lady jo kisi ke is tarah sahare ki zarurat ho live in rental house  or in a flat there are so many people 's live so daar ki bhi bhat nahi hai college mein hostel mein nahi rehte kya akle u are matured girl samajhdar ho educated lagti ho job karo aur rental house raho oh kartik's zimmedari what is tarah zyda hi hai tu kartik tumhe ek rental flat search karke de dega and job bhi dila dega zaruri nahi apni company mein kahi bhi raha tumhara interest ho aachi company ya school mein zimmedari hona kya kare itni badi jo marriage bhi karni padegi air ladke nahi hai  kya aacha ladka dekho kya phele se shadi suda ladke ke dubara  kehte hai use shadi karni pad rahi hai dekh kar aaisi sutation nahi lag rahi aur kartik ki zimmedari ho aur kartik ki puri family rishta search kar dedi aur family bhi not understand kartik never loVes her so aaise loveless or sacrifice shadi se kya matlab ladki itni bhi kamjor nahi lag rahi aacha rishta deko shadi karo aur job kare aur flat leke reh sakti hai  aaisi koi zindagi nahi hai 

Seriously ya, y cant they show a girl as independent. I m simply hating this Vedica. She s plain simple annoying, and irritating me. Ok i get that Kartik brought u in the house as a zimmedari, bt doesnt she have little self respect. She cud hv done lot better rather then just stickig around Kartik. Today episode, the way she ws sitting next to kartik in the pooja, i was like leave him alone, he s nt ur husband. The saddist jn me enjoyed a little when kartik showed her place by rejecting her involvement. However this dadi is again back with her emtotional torture. 

Now i want Naira to come back with Kairav, and show some nairagiri to this dadi and vedica. 😜😜

Originally posted by Tani2804

Seriously ya, y cant they show a girl as independent. I m simply hating this Vedica. She s plain simple annoying, and irritating me. Ok i get that Kartik brought u in the house as a zimmedari, bt doesnt she have little self respect. She cud hv done lot better rather then just stickig around Kartik. Today episode, the way she ws sitting next to kartik in the pooja, i was like leave him alone, he s nt ur husband. The saddist jn me enjoyed a little when kartik showed her place by rejecting her involvement. However this dadi is again back with her emtotional torture. 

Now i want Naira to come back with Kairav, and show some nairagiri to this dadi and vedica. 😜😜

Ya definitely she is  seems like independent and educated girl no need of man or is tarah se marriage ki  need nahi hai 

akle reh sakti hai job karo aur aache ladke se shadi karlo mil jayege kaisa kuch nahi hai ki kartik ke alava koi nahi milega  instead of kartik (who never loVes her ) goyenka's kahi aur rishte ki baat karne chahiye aapne connect se atleast she is zimmedari for u all so marry her that boy who loves her not that who never loves her

@ bold seeing naira 's mind   now a days she not fought back for her love or think kartik live happily with vedika more than me and she again run away becoz of her habit in unfavourable conditions please bacho ko tu mat aaise habit dalo please think about him use aache se study karne do  aur ek  aachi family do 

Edited by NeeruNira - 4 years ago