NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't like the way the small  kid said like that  tina tina always why not mummy mamma it's more sound naturally and emotionally then this tina tina kaun bolta hai aapni mummy ko aaise aur naira react and happy not to say any thing it's good parvarish without family I don't think so aur bache ko aapna sahi naam bhi nahi batata when he knows kya sochte vo ki uski tina itni badi liar hai jise vo tina manta tha uska naam naira aur uski ek family bhi hai why naira u do this why u running away from the sutation face it and kartik ne yeh question kyu pucha aaisa kya he loves u alot tu aaisa kya hua naira ko yeh janana chahiye naki is tarah bahna sur miss karte rehna  goyenka's house mein bahut phone karte rehna what is this nonsense a very inmatured  habbit aare itna hi pyaar he tu jayo aur pucho maan lo if something really happen with u clot again appear what happened with kid he is so small u think Lisa take care of him but family or father se jyada nahi kar sakti u never think from Mind only heart but think naturally now u not a small kid but a mother of small kid naira ko sochna chahiye chahe tum maat raho kartik ke saath  but kaurav aur kartik ko aapna relation pata hona chayiye unhe milne se nahi rokna chahiye chahe tum alag raho kaurav ko bhi saath rakh lo kyunki as a mother aapne baache se alag nahi raha ja sakta  but unhe andhere mein kyu rakha ja raha as a father kartik ka bhi utna hi haq hai baache par unhe milne se nahi rok sakte hai sorry for long and Thanx for reading

Edited by NeeruNira - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

This is the first time someone mentioned about what happens to the kid if something happens to Naira, considering no one from the family knows about him nor does Lisa know anyone from Naira's past. 

You raised a very good point. Given Naira's medical history, this is something she should keep in mind, but alas, this is tv show where logic has no room. 

NeeruNature thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

This is the first time someone mentioned about what happens to the kid if something happens to Naira, considering no one from the family knows about him nor does Lisa know anyone from Naira's past. 

You raised a very good point. Given Naira's medical history, this is something she should keep in mind, but alas, this is tv show where logic has no room. 

Ya seriously is something happened to her kid ka kya hoga she never think that always runs from the sutiation now naira u are mother became big and face the sutiation life is not always running from problems   face them life is not lovely doubly always  , face unfavourable condition  now u are mother or  u think u survive in accident  with baby bump that also a pehli u became immortal  now šŸ¤£ kuch nahi hoga tumhe  u are super mom think practically now 

And thanx for reading it actually my english is not so good not up to the mark so there are so many grammatical, spelling mistake so forgive and understand this  I am always  think before post how I post  here but like to post or share my views so post kar deti hoo thanx for understand

Edited by NeeruNira - 4 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Great point tina the tin tin means shes fakešŸ¤£ which she is nairas health drama ended after memory loss +_+ so shes cured...now i have this weird feeling they will make the singhanias know ...

how sick are these folks

kartik the maniac i wonder what he will come up with for kartik

NeeruNature thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

Great point tina the tin tin means shes fakešŸ¤£ which she is nairas health drama ended after memory loss +_+ so shes cured...now i have this weird feeling they will make the singhanias know ...

how sick are these folks

kartik the maniac i wonder what he will come up with for kartik

Ya tina the tintin it's irritate me  a lot how fake she is baby ko real name hi nahi pata atleast naira ko kairav ko uske father ka naam batana chahiye ya kartik ki zagah she told some fake name usse koi umeed hi nahi hai  jo aapna real name ki nahi bataye kya sochna vo when he knows her mother's real name is naira not tina so the new name naira -the liar more suitable for her hope kairav ko father ka real name hi bataye naki fake one 

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yes I agree suppose something happens to Naira tomorrow what will happen to Kairav? The poor kid will live the life of an orphan even after having a father and family. For Naira it's all about her ego, her self-respect etc but she needs to think about her son no one from the family even knows about his existence nor does Liza know about her anything about her past. She should have at least told Liza about her past so that if anything happens to her tomorrow her son would at least have a secure future with his father and family but for Naira everything is only about her.

When Kartik finds out about Kairav he should file a custody case and snatch Kairav from Naira. Kartik was wrong in asking that question agreed and if you didn't want to live with him nobody was forcing you to but it was very wrong of her to make everyone believe she is dead and separate father-son. Does this woman have any clue about the amount of pain she has given to Kartik and family? Once Kaira meet Kartik should have a accident with possibilities of death only then will she understand the tremendous amount of pain and suffering he has been through for the past 5 years due to her selfish decisions. It makes me mad when after making everyone suffer including Kartik, Kairav (for his father) and family she cries and tries to play victim. 

NeeruNature thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

Yes I agree suppose something happens to Naira tomorrow what will happen to Kairav? The poor kid will live the life of an orphan even after having a father and family. For Naira it's all about her ego, her self-respect etc but she needs to think about her son no one from the family even knows about his existence nor does Liza know about her anything about her past. She should have at least told Liza about her past so that if anything happens to her tomorrow her son would at least have a secure future with his father and family but for Naira everything is only about her.

When Kartik finds out about Kairav he should file a custody case and snatch Kairav from Naira. Kartik was wrong in asking that question agreed and if you didn't want to live with him nobody was forcing you to but it was very wrong of her to make everyone believe she is dead and separate father-son. Does this woman have any clue about the amount of pain she has given to Kartik and family? Once Kaira meet Kartik should have a accident with possibilities of death only then will she understand the tremendous amount of pain and suffering he has been through for the past 5 years due to her selfish decisions. It makes me mad when after making everyone suffer including Kartik, Kairav (for his father) and family she cries and tries to play victim. 

Completely agree with u