Gathbandhan

ACP Dhanak???

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Just saw the precap for tomorrow. that crazy-looking woman called Dhanak dombivili police station ki ACP. yeh kab hua? yeh ACP kaise ban gayi???  police trainee se seedha ACP... Wow!!

I don't worry about logic but this was way too much. Nagins, Daayans, and Vishkanyas seem to be more logical than this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InkandFire thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Irshita

Just saw the precap for tomorrow. that crazy-looking woman called Dhanak dombivili police station ki ACP. yeh kab hua? yeh ACP kaise ban gayi???  police trainee se seedha ACP... Wow!!

I don't worry about logic but this was way too much. Nagins, Daayans, and Vishkanyas seem to be more logical than this.

Loool did you not watch yesterday’s episode? The senior or whatever he is officer promoted Dhanak to an ACP for the work she put in Tawde’s dismissal/arrest. Don’t know what happened to that guy. Like did he go to prison? 

And yeah that’s all it took really. Logon ki saalon ki mehnat hoti hai. Dhanak ki kuch dino ki hi rang layi. Lol  

And all the credit shouldn’t even have been given to her. Maayi did most of the work.

Edited by InkandFire - 4 years ago
Itishri thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: InkandFire

Loool did you not watch yesterday’s episode? The senior or whatever he is officer promoted Dhanak to an ACP for the work she put in Tawde’s dismissal/arrest. Don’t know what happened to him. Like did he go to prison? 

And yeah that’s all it took really. Logon ki saalon ki mehnat hoti hai. Dhanak ki kuch dino ki hi rang layi. Lol  

And all the credit shouldn’t even have been given to her. Maayi did most of the work.

skipped a couple of days. made the mistake of watching today. 😆

Ab seedha shaadi dekenge!

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

after ips training one becomes acp only...

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -JaZ-

after ips training one becomes acp only...

No dude. Thats only for non-gazetted state level hires. Ips is national level upsc grads. They will be ASP for 3 years atleast. Then SP and so on...kaheka itna promotion. Tawde out toh koi aur same ranking SP aaja ta hain usually. But serial hain toh kuch bhi. Daya bechara saalon se darwaze todh rahan hain par thenga bhi nahi par dhanak ko ek case ki solution (jo usne khud bhi solve nahi ki) uske liye promotion. 🤣

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

No dude. Thats only for non-gazetted state level hires. Ips is national level upsc grads. They will be ASP for 3 years atleast. Then SP and so on...kaheka itna promotion. Tawde out toh koi aur same ranking SP aaja ta hain usually. But serial hain toh kuch bhi. Daya bechara saalon se darwaze todh rahan hain par thenga bhi nahi par dhanak ko ek case ki solution (jo usne khud bhi solve nahi ki) uske liye promotion. 🤣

I think for state level civil service exam (group1) the post will be dsp...n for ips exam the post will be acp n then asp n then promoted to sp...

rafinah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Irshita]

ACP does not work????? roaming around Mai & Raghu, apart weeping uttering words "Raghu", "Mai" nothing else.  How can an ACP be dumb like this !!!! - Poor reflection of police

Itishri thumbnail

She can’t do any police work without Raghu. So she keeps doing Raghu Raghu to get him back to work for free.

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=rafinah]

Hi! Welcome to the forum! I think everyone is upset that dhanak is being "weak" but tbh she was never strong. There's never been a time when she could accomplish anything by herself. Be it missions to catch gundas or policemen, raghu has always done the bulk of the work for her. Even tawde ko natak karke phasaya bhi raghu ne. And she has always taken the credit without acknowledging it as raghu's achievements rather than his help for her. I think just because she wasnt rondu till recently and spouted the last lecture at criminals, ppl thought she was capable. But tbh i have no respect for such capability void of independence. Dhanak is quite incapable outside the scope of books and physical training. Isi liye she didnt know that pooja karke public tamasha karna when your marriage is fragile is a bad idea, thats y she doesnt understand how she should try to pacify her husband's anger, she doesnt understand that maayi clearly doesnt and wont like her and niether will any of the females in raghu's household, she doesn't understand that conventional ways will never win maayi over so she should stop trying. No she doesnt understand anything. Plus i think she's suspended for laxmi's encounter...as would be norm. But then again dhanak should've never been in the position to delegate on a criminal case on her husband so...kuch bhi. Maybe she's taking chutti that was originally intended for honeymoon aur pati ne moon ka honey bana dia. I was hoping that when raghu gives divorce papers she will do something ttly crazy trying to convince him not to. But no, even now, she is like those ppl who say- im sorry that you FEEL this way. Rather than acknowledge their own wrong actions. She will test raghu- lets see if you can marry maya...koi joke hain kya? dhanak roti zaroor hain but nothing ever tests her. Woh test bhi khud karti hain aur roti bhi khud hain. Her policegiri is only to facilitate raghu's free service or to lagao his vatt- the whole ips track has only ever been a test for raghu, never dhanak. So now that raghu doesnt care about ips, dhanak's naukri gayi bhar mein. The serial is basically about raghu vahu. And rn he is in the mode in which tv vahus enter their patis house to take revenge after all the husband's betrayal.