Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji

Rants and Nothing Else

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

This post is only to rant. I have always been optimistic irrespective of the bullshit tracks thrown our way. I have never given up on the show, have been hopeful, kept cheering up the fans who lost hopes. Because the thing kept me glued and held my hopes in place is the character Rocky.

Tonight when Happy "died", Rocky grieved. We saw him breaking in tears, dreaming Happy putting in to sleep. We saw him confronting RV yada yada. What I didn't see is Rocky refuse to believe Happy died. Rocky is the man in love whose world revolves around Happy. She is his strength, his inspiration, his love, his passion, his madness, his entire duniya!! Everything he did, does, only for her. How many times he claimed he would die without her? The same Rocky believed Happy died just by some dental records??? Is it the same Rocky we knew? I didn't see the madness in him. He simply resigned and accepted the fate!!! It can be anyone, not the Rocky I know. No he cannot give up this easily!! Even the other male leads who aren't even closer to Rocky refuse to believe the FLs death. And our Rocky who has always been extreme in his emotions, not only believes but also accepts the death news right away!! I thought he would want to run away and scream his heart out, display his usual Rocky like behavior. But no! All we get to see Rocky screaming at RV (note, no punching), coming back to home and dreaming Happy with her picture on his chest.

I am very very angry. I can take any shit, but not playing with Rocky's character. NO WAY!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

He told RV" mein ab kabhi so nahi paaonga" and happy put him to sleep in his imagination and he slept peacefully with almost a smile on his face, what exactly the cvs are trying to imply? Rocky will live in an AU, will be married and happy alive in his  heart will keep him going!!! while in the real world he will not sleep, he will not eat nor will he ever forgive himself and happy will be always haunting him because he was unable to save the love of his life!!!! Like RV said"Loser aashiq" in real world and in AU he's hiding loser aashiq behind a marriage because happy's love encourages him to live happily forever and in AU he can also sleep peacefully!!!!!

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The part that he immediately believed the reports and immediately broke down is somewhat unbelievable. But him grieving was a few days after. I have a different take on that scene which I have shared on manzilmukul's thread pg 3. I find fault at his accepting the reports immediately but him grieving is the part I liked very much.

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

He told RV" mein ab kabhi so nahi paaonga" and happy put him to sleep in his imagination and he slept peacefully with almost a smile on his face, what exactly the cvs are trying to imply? Rocky will live in an AU, will be married and happy alive in his  heart will keep him going!!! while in the real world he will not sleep, he will not eat nor will he ever forgive himself and happy will be always haunting him because he was unable to save the love of his life!!!! Like RV said"Loser aashiq" in real world and in AU he's hiding loser aashiq behind a marriage because happy's love encourages him to live happily forever and in AU he can also sleep peacefully!!!!!

Everything is super rushed. CVs tried to show everything in one episode. The emotions didn't touch me. Honestly Rocky believing Happy died without questioning anyone, without running away or leaving everyone didn't look like him. It's not Rocky. Rocky wasn't a calm person. He is raw and believes in taking things in his own hand. Never believed in worldly shits. Then how could he accept Happy's death just like that?

The only scene I liked in the episode when Rocky tells RV that how good he gonna feel when he will die. He walks off with pain, agony in his eyes. Those eyes with tears had everything. That scene gave me goosebumps.

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

The part that he immediately believed the reports and immediately broke down is somewhat unbelievable. But him grieving was a few days after. I have a different take on that scene which I have shared on manzilmukul's thread pg 3. I find fault at his accepting the reports immediately but him grieving is the part I liked very much.

Something is amiss. Rocky is not shaped like that. Grieving is just okay. Didn't touch me the way I expected. The problem is the episode was rushed. It took away a lot of essence from the scene. But yes, one/two scenes I liked. One, when he walks off from jail with anger, pain in his eyes. Another when he smiles imagining Happy. That smile was heartbreaking.

Edited by ShadeOfWhite - 4 years ago
Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

Something is amiss. Rocky is not shaped like that. Grieving is just okay. Didn't touch me the way I expected. The problem is the episode was rushed. It took a lot of essence from the scene. But yes, one/two scenes I liked. One, when he walks off from jail with anger, pain in his eyes. Another when he smiles imagining Happy. That smile was heartbreaking.

Yes, something is amiss. Rocky behaved different. They had to dent his character for this episode so that they can make the leap happen with Rocky really believing Happy is dead. 

But I hope this isn't permanent. With wife and kiddo, after five years, ye bhi ho sakta hai ki ye CVs dikha dein ki Rocky believes Khushi is just a humshakal of his Happy. ðŸ˜•

Happy can't anymore become Happy even after RoHa unite. If she does that then she will be called upon for faking her death and getting an 'innocent' RV hanged. She can be arrested as well. So it is RoHi now ðŸ¤£

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

Everything is super rushed. CVs tried to show everything in one episode. The emotions didn't touch me. Honestly Rocky believing Happy died without questioning anyone, without running away or leaving everyone didn't look like him. It's not Rocky. Rocky wasn't a calm person. He is raw and believes in taking things in his own hand. Never believed in worldly shits. Then how could he accept Happy's death just like that?

The only scene I liked in the episode when Rocky tells RV that how good he gonna feel when he will die. He walks off with pain, agony in his eyes. Those eyes with tears had everything. That scene gave me goosebumps.

in bold: thank CVs, for their mercy and poetic justice!!!

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

A big *SIGH* ðŸ˜­ Yup... I agree to everything you said Mirhimah. Can’t swallow the fact how our hopes have been crushed multiple times and still nothing makes sense. I don’t know if we care too much or CVs doesn’t care at all!! ðŸ¤ª 

I don’t know if I should be making judgements or wait until I see what’s cooking in Rocky’s mind after post leap. Creatives likes to explore I agreee, it’s healthy... at least put some sense in the story and character sketch Ye pyar hai ya mazak hai? Can someone answer me?? ðŸ˜­

Edited by Manoshono - 4 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

Yes, something is amiss. Rocky behaved different. They had to dent his character for this episode so that they can make the leap happen with Rocky really believing Happy is dead. 

But I hope this isn't permanent. With wife and kiddo, after five years, ye bhi ho sakta hai ki ye CVs dikha dein ki Rocky believes Khushi is just a humshakal of his Happy. ðŸ˜•

Happy can't anymore become Happy even after RoHa unite. If she does that then she will be called upon for faking her death and getting an 'innocent' RV hanged. She can be arrested as well. So it is RoHi now ðŸ¤£

@bold nooooo! You're scaring me!!😲 I want him to feel her presence. They have this unique soul connection. He simply cannot believe Khushi is just a humshakal. Happy never believed Shaan being someone else. Why would Rocky?

Btw isn't everything going role reversal type? Shaan ki jagah Khushi. RV ki jagah Harleen. Hotel aur family ab Happy ki jagah Rocky sambhalega. Sab kuch ulta.🤔

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

A big *SIGH* ðŸ˜­ Yup... I agree to everything you said Mirhimah. Can’t swallow the fact how our hopes have been crushed multiple times and still nothing makes sense. I don’t know if we care too much or CVs doesn’t care at all!! ðŸ¤ª 

I don’t know if I should be making judgements or wait until I see what’s cooking in Rocky’s mind after post leap. Creatives likes to explore I agreee, it’s healthy... at least put some sense in the story and character sketch Ye pyar hai ya mazak hai? Can someone answer me?? ðŸ˜­

Happy wanted to protect her family and Rocky. How? Faking her death putting them in endless miseries. How could her family be safe and function normally without her being around? How would Rocky survive without her her, his heart? Did Happy think through this? Stupidity at its peak. I ask who got punished in the end? Yes, RV got death sentence but Happy left her family and esp Rocky to live a pained life. Rocky will be a lifeless body, she knows it. Unacceptable.