Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This thread because ONE person said something about kavya.

Clearly ppl get triggered too easily and then complain that Jahnvi fans dominate in forum πŸ˜† when we ourselves are criticizing Jahnvi and writers

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Clearly ppl get triggered too easily and then complain that Jahnvi fans dominate in forum πŸ˜† when we ourselves are criticizing Jahnvi and writers

πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ

PS: Good Forum is active and we can so much love for Jhanvi hereπŸ˜† Shrenu aka Jhanvi manage to attract to attentionπŸ˜†

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I don't think Jahnvi fans dominate the forum, shrenu fans do. But of course shrenu is the antagonistic.  However all actors fans can coexist in harmony. Just that some people jump into "arguments" at the drop of the hat. 

Content is king. Most people here support Jahnvi coz of the injustice meted out to her. Problems arise only when they resort to attack people who Express their liking for kavya. 

P.s.bold, you should have asked the same question,  when the thread I made was made a warzone by Jahnvi fans, coz 1 person said something πŸ˜†

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I'm completely clueless why this sudden post πŸ€” Why this qstn arises if Kavya was a good wife?? Janhvi is a good wife?? Kavya was certainly a good wife as we know she's a good wife to Kabir too.. But Vyom was definitely a bad husband.. Janhvi on the other hand is here for revenge so there's no question whether she's a good wife or not πŸ™„

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InCenDia

I'm completely clueless why this sudden post πŸ€” Why this qstn arises if Kavya was a good wife?? Janhvi is a good wife?? Kavya was certainly a good wife as we know she's a good wife to Kabir too.. But Vyom was definitely a bad husband.. Janhvi on the other hand is here for revenge so there's no question whether she's a good wife or not πŸ™„

You can read the posts justifying why kavya is a bad wife to get the answer to your question.  It's pretty meaningless actually. I mean different people like and dislike characters, hardly anyone spends so much time cooking up reasons to dislike a fictional character.