sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys this post is out of context, sorry buy i just couldnt help me . Those from bengal must have heard about doctor beaten to death by mob .you feel this is justified. We try really hard to save every single life but we are doctors not god. We sacrifice sleep, we sacrifice easy life, we dont get to go holiday we sacrifice are family life just so that you could enjoy a healthy life with your family. We do as much we can but do we not deserve respect, security. It hurts a doctor so much when he looses a patient. Plz we are humans give us the respect we deserve. I request you all to sign this petition and share as much as you can.

http://chng.it/vRkMFxTg

Sorry guys for taking your time. But it is hurting me so much that we are being labelled as murders and beaten when we fail to save a life.

Thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think people should try to know the truth before reacting. Doctors are not god who can save every person. They does so much for us. Yese chalta raha tho koyi doctor bana chahega hi kyu?

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

It is sad what ppl did ..sigh doctora arent super human

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

I think people should try to know the truth before reacting. Doctors are not god who can save every person. They does so much for us. Yese chalta raha tho koyi doctor bana chahega hi kyu?

You know i am so much hurt. It is becoming so difficult to work as a doctor now in india. I am more angry about what cm said she compared this murder of doctor equivalent to police officer dying at duty. Rather than taking action against those 200 people. She ordered to fire us doctiors if we dont return to work. It hurts so much that your work is not valued.

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheen97

You know i am so much hurt. It is becoming so difficult to work as a doctor now in india. I am more angry about what cm said she compared this murder of doctor equivalent to police officer dying at duty. Rather than taking action against those 200 people. She ordered to fire us doctiors if we dont return to work. It hurts so much that your work is not valued.

Mamta has gone bonkers🤪she is digging her own grave ðŸ˜¡

And yes i hope stern action is taken hence forth

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheen97

This is actually so much, does they realize saare doctors ko fire kardege tho country ka kya haal hoga?💔 atleast CM should have took stand for doctors, doesn't she understand doctors are not superhuman or god?

Vartika026 thumbnail

I heard this news on TV....will beating someone to death get you back the life of your loved one?  At some point people have to u understand that doctors are not God....they can't save everyone. Even god can't save a person who's meant to die....shree Krishna couldn't bring back Abimanyu after he died. Anyways the point is, how could people be so cruel is beyond me....I have snake phobia but I don't approve of killing them....is there no compassion left in the world? These kind of incidents disgusts me....it's like there's no humanity left in the world!!

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

West Bengal is spinning out of control, looks like the state government will be disbarred and President’s rule will be imposed soon. Such a shame that people are reacting so violently causing so many unnecessary deaths. 

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Mamta has gone bonkers🤪she is digging her own grave ðŸ˜¡

And yes i hope stern action is taken hence forth

No doubt about that!!🤬

Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I got to know about this today. It's really sad. Doctors r also human. 

Signed it dear