Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

SAY WHAT! KZK actress to leave the show to participate in #BiggBoss13

rupinr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SAY WHAT! #KasautiiZindagiiKay actress to leave the show to participate in #BiggBoss13

When Hina Khan aka the stylish Komolika bid adieu to Kasautii Zindagii Kay fans were left disheartened as she was one of the most loved characters of the top rated Star Plus show and now buzz is that another important actor might leave the show soon!

Well, we are talking about actress, Pooja Banerjee who essays the character of Nivedita Basu, sister of male lead Anurag Basu(Parth Samthaan)in the Ekta show.

According to a report published in SpotboyE, the actress has been approached by the makers of Bigg Boss to participate in the 13th Season. Sources close to the actress have revealed to the website that Pooja is taking the invitation seriously. In fact, she has already discussed about it with the makers of Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 and waiting for their green signal.

Pooja is excited about participating in Bigg Boss 13

Pooja is is currently in two minds as on one side she is excited about participating in Bigg Boss 13 but on the other side she doesn't want to leave top rated TRP show Kasautii Zindagii Kay.

Sources add that, if Balaji Telefilms agree to give her the required break, Pooja will take up the offer.

When Pooja Banerjee was contacted to get an update on the same, she neither agreed nor refused and simply replied, “No Comments.”

Meanwhile, Kasautii Zindagii Kay is gearing up for an interesting twist where Karan Singh Grover is all set to enter the show as Mr Bajaj.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I think she should be given a break . If hina can be given , why not pooja. 

She was good in roadies. Taking up Bigg Boss will do good for her career. Who knows she may end up being lead in some new show

I honestly feel she should take up Bigg Boss, I really like Pooja and she is quite a transparent person who says what she feels, she will not be image conscious unlike other celebrities in the past , she will say whatever she feels, the reality show is about showing your true personality which Hina also did in her season, so I won't be surprised if she is just being herself

Pooja has always been very real in her interviews, she is not diplomatic and I find her very pure as a person 

Edited by maha786 - 4 years ago
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well it’s not that she occupies a lot of SS anyway.. they hardly concentrate on anyone else.. 

Pooja is great.. but I thought KKHH S3 will start by Sep!

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Oh no. I started liking her 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

no  

nivi  chahiye mujhe  😭 i love her.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Maybe good career move for her. All the best Pooja