You do not achieve anything without trouble.

Posted: 4 years ago

All the files were saved in PK's house locker after so much silent conversation in between PK and Ragav. The audience as well as Jaanvi couldn't hear that convo. 

Arush, a very sweet boy ( his love for Jaanvi is a sweet one) requested Jaanvi not to make him go school and stop Kabir and Kavya to do the same. Jaanvi has perfectly fulfilled his request in her way.

( I have a confusion about it. Is Jaanvi's act in the admission matter wrong or right. She may like to divert Kavya from following her and spoiling her plan unintentionally every time. Or it may be also included in her revenge things. But one thing, even though it had not been already informed the principal she would have denied the admission for Arush. Because Kabir and Kavya went to the same school. But this time the father's name didn't be filled. So automatically the principal may come to know the details after some enquiry about it. Vyom is the father of Arush. No one can refuse it. What is the problem to fill his name. If a mother doesn't like to mention a traitor name as a father then how can she expect that a school should accept a traitor's son as a student. )

Today kavya's burst out was an acceptable one.(she is improving her acting skills)  Every girl will react like this.( She has kept her husband's things safely even after knowing his real identity). Jaanvi will have succeeded in her plan if Kavya is in her present mind at least for a few days and without following Everytime Jaanvi to spoil her plans. Let's wait and see.

PS. The writer couldn't make Jaanvi a brave girl  in Manohar's matter but he could make her as a cunning girl in Arush matter. ðŸ˜¡. I think the new writers were appointed only for this.😈We want to see her as a brave girl only not a cunning girl. I hope the new writers understand it.

Thanks for the update kirthi.

Jhanvi is pissed off with Kavya for spoiling her plans. She handedover the files as well as Suman is not taking medicines due to her.

She thinks Kavya is manipulative. 

I think she can go to any extent for her revenge. Flip flop will happen for trps.

I don't mind as long as she doesn't trouble anyone physically.

Thanks for the update. Vyom is a traiter but what is the fault of the kid? Why won't the school take him as a student. It is not right. He has done nothing wrong, one shouldn't be punished for the sins of another.

Originally posted by kala16

Thanks for the update kirthi.

Jhanvi is pissed off with Kavya for spoiling her plans. She handedover the files as well as Suman is not taking medicines due to her.

She thinks Kavya is manipulative. 

I think she can go to any extent for her revenge. Flip flop will happen for trps.

I don't mind as long as she doesn't trouble anyone physically.

Ishani might do this but Jaanvi can't.

Originally posted by Sparklingstar22

Thanks for the update.Vyom is a traiter but what is the fault of the kid? Why won't the school take him as a student. It is not right. He has done nothing wrong, one shouldn't be punished for the sins of another.

Sadly children will be punished for their fathers sins.Cant help it.

Originally posted by Sparklingstar22

Thanks for the update.Vyom is a traiter but what is the fault of the kid? Why won't the school take him as a student. It is not right. He has done nothing wrong, one shouldn't be punished for the sins of another.

Kabir also asked the same question and he threatened the principal that he will complaint the higher officials. The principal said him to do what he wanted.

Double agent is not an ordinary issue. The punishment will be very severe. Definitely the whole family will affect. This is the needed punishment for every traitor like this. Some school won't allow the children if they are the sons or daughters of the criminals.

It could gave easily sorted out if kabir would have given aarush his name. . . . Okkk I understand she (kavya) want to be the only parent of her child and it is good also but what i m thinking is that she doesnt vyom in his life or in her child life then will she be ever accept this marriage as it was also connected with kabir-kavya marriage was vyom's last wish. . . . Just according to me kavya would think that if this marriage is also vyom's decision she can deny it and would live her life according to her terms and by this i dont mean that tge marriage of kabir kavya is not justified everyone has the right to moveon and also to choose their partner and yeaa i also liked kavya's out burst today but was excepting it on conffession day and today she should have taken stand for her child. . . . ..as long as its story i won't say much. . . . 

Originally posted by shruzzy

It could gave easily sorted out if kabir would have given aarush his name. . . . Okkk I understand she (kavya) want to be the only parent of her child and it is good also but what i m thinking is that she doesnt vyom in his life or in her child life then will she be ever accept this marriage as it was also connected with kabir-kavya marriage was vyom's last wish. . . . Just according to me kavya would think that if this marriage is also vyom's decision she can deny it and would live her life according to her terms and by this i dont mean that tge marriage of kabir kavya is not justified everyone has the right to moveon and also to choose their partner and yeaa i also liked kavya's out burst today but was excepting it on conffession day and today she should have taken stand for her child. . . . ..as long as its story i won't say much. . . . 

I think Vyom didn't ask Kabir to marry kavya. Just he requested to take care of Kavya and Arush and also requested not to tell them about his originality.

Originally posted by krithi1990

I think Vyom didn't ask Kabir to marry kavya. Just he requested to take care of Kavya and Arush and also requested not to tell them about his originality.

May be but i think it was vyom's last wish but whatever now toh kavya is being slowly accepted by family there is no denial to marriage. . . . 

Originally posted by shruzzy

May be but i think it was vyom's last wish but whatever now toh kavya is being slowly accepted by family there is no denial to marriage. . . . 

I am not against their marriage. Even at his last breath Vyom thought about his wife and son. So he was a good husband. But I can't accept that Kavya was a good wife for Vyom.