They should add some layers to Preeta's character

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

The writers need to add a new dimension to Preeta's character. Her character is too goody goody and not at all relate-able. Maybe after today's episode where Karan accuses her, the different shades to her character can be explored. For starters she can turn grey. I mean come on, it is heart-breaking that your best friend doesn't believe you and starts hating you. It will actually be fun to see Preeta in a changed avatar. 

This track might also lead to the much awaited love realization. Karan has already realized, I hope Preeta understands too.  

Idk grey won't suit her I guess. In fact, the USP of the show for which I didn't mind watching all the bullshit was the constancy that the story won't take some ugly turn. That itself is gone. The comedy is gone, howsoever silly it was. But I want this Karan Preeta fight to end soon 

Karan and Preeta's fight has just begun. All prime time heroines are goody-two-shoes, to be honest the makers did premeditate this track during Rishabh's bachelor's party when Preeta was crying after the Mehul incident and Karan clearly said that he would not be with her forever.